101+ TW Excuses

DeletedUser

160) I have exams all year around. Sporadically that pop up every time i get attacked. Like a pop quiz!

zakipoo

161) i got upset and cried like a baby,.. couldnt control it and take it like a man.. so i punched the computer screen, and ended up trying to playing TW blindly and i mightve accidentally cleared some villages out, attacked myself, attacked a few of my tribe members,... so i got upset even more and threw the tower out of my 5th floor apartment window in ferocious rage yelled ****** *** * ****** * ***** **** *** ** * out loud until polices came a-knocking at my door, arrested me for killing this old lady that "just happened to walk under the area where the computer tower landed..." spent in jail for a week until i got bail,.. went to a friend's house violating my parole to check out TW and saw iw as failing fast, so i quit. :icon_cool::icon_eek::icon_neutral::icon_sad:

DeletedUser

161) i got upset and cried like a baby,.. couldnt control it and take it like a man.. so i punched the computer screen, and ended up trying to playing TW blindly and i mightve accidentally cleared some villages out, attacked myself, attacked a few of my tribe members,... so i got upset even more and threw the tower out of my 5th floor apartment window in ferocious rage yelled ****** *** * ****** * ***** **** *** ** * out loud until polices came a-knocking at my door, arrested me for killing this old lady that "just happened to walk under the area where the computer tower landed..." spent in jail for a week until i got bail,.. went to a friend's house violating my parole to check out TW and saw iw as failing fast, so i quit. :icon_cool::icon_eek::icon_neutral::icon_sad:

162) We were too busy trying to figure out what one letter word zaki was censoring

DeletedUser

164) i didn't know how to turn the PC on so had to call the ambulance

DeletedUser

166) somebody mailed me, so i was busy for a whole week, reading that 10word mail

DeletedUser

168) I was too busy being attacked by the barbs I'm warring to bother defending against you

DeletedUser

170) I was too busy doing 170 minus 101 to figure out how many extra reasons we have given

Edit: 171) Was too busy editting this to note the "101+" in the title

DeletedUser

173) i have to quit cos someone in my tribe is being racist.. but it's nothing to do with you guys pounding me.