Its been a pleasure DRINK!NG with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We were sure (more or less) you would actually react the way you just did ..... so we couldn't resist the temptation to see you making a fool of yourself one more time :icon_twisted:

:lol: woop woop

DeletedUser

SIGH...

That was a suckish April Fools!!!

A suckish one indeed.

Last year was way better...

HEHEHE...

If you guys still remember it.

DeletedUser

LoL...yeah...

But, I remember giving you some cookies.

Hehehehe...

DeletedUser

Hey, my Tribe was on the Top 20 at that time.

So, I should've been invited anyways!!!

DeletedUser

Yes, ~TFR~ reached Rank 7. Then we asked our Ally, .:UN:. to join forces with us. That is how |R| was born. Reach Rank 5, in some cases 4.

DeletedUser

Hey, my Tribe was on the Top 20 at that time.

So, I should've been invited anyways!!!

I seem to remember that sky4u stole our tag!:icon_eek:
i also seem to remember that disperare swore to kick your butt if our tag wasn't returned!!:icon_twisted:
He seemed to think you were fooling around too much!!:lol:

DeletedUser

Hello guys, I see a lot of you are still here. Nice to know that. And also, I see that my Drinkers are still no.1 in the world with competition nowhere to be seen ( what happened to PWO? ).
Anyway, I don't know ( no will to go through entire forum ) what you did this April's fool day, but the last one was hillarious: panic, fear, hundreds and hunreds of mails sent in all directions, accusations - the whole package.
It will be very hard to top it

DeletedUser

As many people have posted nowhere as good as last years april fools joke .

Maybe people forgot about the fun in this game and sine they think off themselves as some gaming god this gam wil never be fun .

Funny how some noobs survived up to this stage and they suddenly become good players when infact their alliance bailed them our on all ocsions and the only way they survived was because they got lucky enough to be in watever alliance they are in.

DeletedUser

i have an alliance with the guy next to me, as long as i give him a muffin everyday he wont noble me

DeletedUser

As many people have posted nowhere as good as last years april fools joke .

Maybe people forgot about the fun in this game and sine they think off themselves as some gaming god this gam wil never be fun .

Funny how some noobs survived up to this stage and they suddenly become good players when infact their alliance bailed them our on all ocsions and the only way they survived was because they got lucky enough to be in watever alliance they are in.

No, I no longer play this game...so what are you talking about GAMING GOD...MWUAHAHAHA.

Kidding, nice to see you two.

Ira, and Weed.

DeletedUser

@ DA

You mailed me in grepolis on the forums and when i replied you went dead on me , what happened .

Back to teh topic .

Drink Rulzzzzzzzzzz and gets lutz of luv from da home boyz :)

DeletedUser

Oh, you messaged me back...LoL...^_^

I quit...I decided to come back here.

You know...^_^

DRINK SUKZ!!!

JK...

Noobs for the win!

BLEH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.