Its been a pleasure DRINK!NG with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I seem to remember that sky4u stole our tag!:icon_eek:
i also seem to remember that disperare swore to kick your butt if our tag wasn't returned!!:icon_twisted:
He seemed to think you were fooling around too much!!:lol:

I suggest you both get ur facts straight.It was crease that stole ur tag.And da it's nice to see ya around.I could use some sig work again on my new profile pic..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Why?

Tired of Capt. Morgan?

^_^

LoL...

Anyway, Crease...who is that?

DeletedUser

Why?

Tired of Capt. Morgan?

^_^

LoL...

Anyway, Crease...who is that?

Dont u remember when pwned was around.. You guys attacked him like crazy.When it was tfr against pwned. Look at the old pwned tribe and u will see who im talkin about.I know they changed it to piss u guys off.. I still like captn but i changed to a different pic and style now that im with drink...

vwin007

ThreadDirection.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

DeletedUser

Yeah this can be locked now.. The deleted accounts should disapear pretty soon....

In all seriousness though, people may not let on that they fell for it but I recevied quite a few mails asking if it was true. I wont embaress those who did fall for it though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

but not me oh no, i saw through your thinly disguised plot and exposed your intentions to all of W28, so the joke was on YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser60182

Yeah this can be locked now.. The deleted accounts should disapear pretty soon....

In all seriousness though, people may not let on that they fell for it but I recevied quite a few mails asking if it was true. I wont embaress those who did fall for it though :icon_razz:

Thanks.
emoticon-0111-blush.gif

DeletedUser

I'll do that

Status
Not open for further replies.