How Long Will TheLab Survive

DeletedUser

But all that hate is made up for in your love for me and cara, now i know i cant compete with her smexiness but i come close right :icon_eek:

Right??!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

d.m has no alliance with us. Ikill and Evo are allied indeed. So we can say its a 2v1. Now lets take into account your war. Hmm, a 8v1? The R fam, Sexy fam and Rain? Wow, yeah those are the same alright. 8v1 and a 2v1? Think before you post next time.

I didn't realize we were discussing Ocaryx in here, isn't that tribe gone? I guess I should have realized that there are people in here that insist on beating a dead horse. I didn't question your gangbang practices, I just asked if there was an alliance. I guess it must be a touchy subject for some because all of a sudden everyone is all defensive in justifying a gangbang that I did not even have intent on mentioning in the first place. Perhaps you are the one that should think before you post, or at the very least read the entire conversation so you don't look like an idiot for responding to one piece taken out of context.

There were many reasons for that war and I don't feel the need to get back into the topic again considering that this topic has absolutely nothing to do with that at all. I'm not really sure where you get 8 vs 1, but sure I'll believe you. Just remember that they declared war on both SEXY & Rev so you reap what you sow. It would be like TheLab complaining about your attacks if they were the one's who declared war.. it just makes no sense. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Uhm yes going from 20-10 or 5 players because they left to join the Rain family would count as a merger i think.

RAIN recruit two of them, and I think Ralme recruited 4 so that's a total of 6? I'll double check the stats to see if I missed one but in either case I'm not sure where you are getting a 15 player merger from. If it was a merger I'd have no issues on telling the world about it. If fact I could care less whether the world calls that a merger or recruitment. What does it matter? The only issue I addressed in regards to |Oo| was that the remaining are not family as you stated. However feel free to beat this dead horse if you'd like, I'm done with it. :lol:

DeletedUser

However feel free to beat this dead horse if you'd like, I'm done with it. :lol:

Youre done beating the horse? :icon_eek:

from the last few pages of posts it seem like you never finish with that horse... :icon_eek: Oh well.

My turn! my turn! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I didn't realize we were discussing Ocaryx in here, isn't that tribe gone? I guess I should have realized that there are people in here that insist on beating a dead horse. I didn't question your gangbang practices, I just asked if there was an alliance. I guess it must be a touchy subject for some because all of a sudden everyone is all defensive in justifying a gangbang that I did not even have intent on mentioning in the first place. Perhaps you are the one that should think before you post, or at the very least read the entire conversation so you don't look like an idiot for responding to one piece taken out of context.

There were many reasons for that war and I don't feel the need to get back into the topic again considering that this topic has absolutely nothing to do with that at all. I'm not really sure where you get 8 vs 1, but sure I'll believe you. Just remember that they declared war on both SEXY & Rev so you reap what you sow. It would be like TheLab complaining about your attacks if they were the one's who declared war.. it just makes no sense. :icon_neutral:

Does it matter if a tribe is gone? You come and say, "So can we expect a 3-way alliance now" merely because each tribe would not let the other noble all of TheLab(not saying you were aware of that being the reason). So with that line of reasoning, Sexy/Rain are allies right? I mean the other tribes that were involved have merged into those two tribes. Because you attacked the same tribe you are allies? Seems you need to rework that line of thought.

8 v 1...sure you remember, or maybe you just dont want to acknowledge it, would you like the list of names, i could dig it up? :)

This has gone way off Topic though, and i guess some are worried that we might actually be in a 3-way alliance, so i guess we can straighten this out here. There is NO alliance between D.M and Evo, mutual benefiets brought us to clean out the rim, nothing more. While putting up a little more resistance then expected, they will fall soon enough. You could say their leaders brought this on themselves, they should have sided with one tribe against the other and made a move, rather then sit there till the tribes had consolidated.

DeletedUser

3 family tribes = 8 tribes

Don't refute the facts please, it just makes you look like an idiot :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't see him denying that it was 8v1 at any point in that post... I do believe he made it quite clear the circumstances were different however. Ocaryx/WOOD declared on SEXY and REV families not the other way around. RAIN was the only one who declared on them. Ocaryx over extended themselves and suffered the consequences.

DeletedUser

Damn it. How come everybody has a dead horse to beat except me? Living in a big city like I do, they don't let us keep dead horses as pets. And I just can't afford a live one. Nor a pony. I guess I could buy a dead fish and whack it against the wall... but I don't think it will last quite as long as a dead horse being beaten. Though, in retrospect, the smell might not be quite as bad. I mean seriously, do I need dead horse smell in my apartment? If it was such a great smell, they'd bottle it and sell it for your car.

DeletedUser

You could by a shetland pony... they're small, eat less than a dog and don't crap as much... plus you could ride it around town which would make drunk rides home from the pub not only legal but hysterical!

DeletedUser

Whoo, missed a bit here, let me get in on this pick up of forum activity :)

Just a sort of "We wanna kill them! No we do! But we get first dibbs! To hell with this, pile on!!"

But seriously, TheLab border all three of the tribes involved, and if any one tribe was to take their full territory it wouldnt be particularly favourable for the remaining 2, so the solution (unfortunately) is as you see.

(this isn't the post I was looking for, but I'm quoting this for the subject it relates too)

I totally understand here, just because more than one tribe attacks another at the same time in a coordinated fashion does not mean they're allies, it means they're smart. All 3 of these tribes want the villages of TheLab which is in their territory, getting a border agreement of some sort for a war does not mean they're allies, it just means they're making sure they don't spark a war by cross nobling or stepping into the wrong boundary.

RAIN recruit two of them, and I think Ralme recruited 4 so that's a total of 6? I'll double check the stats to see if I missed one but in either case I'm not sure where you are getting a 15 player merger from. If it was a merger I'd have no issues on telling the world about it. If fact I could care less whether the world calls that a merger or recruitment. What does it matter? The only issue I addressed in regards to |Oo| was that the remaining are not family as you stated. However feel free to beat this dead horse if you'd like, I'm done with it. :lol:

Well, in all fairness this is the external forums and people talk, granted it seems weird to try and put you down for recruiting new members, but you said it, whats the big freakin deal? Merger or no merger that's what tribes do, take in new members to replace inactive ones who are gone.

Youre done beating the horse? :icon_eek:

from the last few pages of posts it seem like you never finish with that horse... :icon_eek: Oh well.

My turn! my turn! :icon_biggrin:

We should all be beating a horse right now, these forums have been pretty dead recently, so people need to stop complaining about others bringing up old news, if they've got nothing better to talk about then they should go to shutty town.

Your the one who's got the funny facts here, do you not remember taht Oxy had declared on Sexy? And people here were all like "Oh Sexy is a family tribe fighting one tribe they suck" but what do you expect? They were declared on, should they have not fought back or something?

Same goes with the Rev family, Oxy nobled deep into their territory, then took in refugees and started a fight. I don't understand what your getting at by pointing out there were 8 tribes. It doesn't make Oxy cool or special, it makes them dumb for biting off more than they could chew, if your in one war your losing, don't pick a fight with another (but Rain did declare on Oxy, so you can have that one) :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

D.M guys you should think what move will be next after Labs falls:))

DeletedUser

And that is pretty much the point im making to absentsoul. Jumping with the bandwagon..

Remember at that time RAIN was trying to be family free and BLOOD only contained 5 members and 3 of them were inactives. We were technically a family in the eyes of the world at that time due to having BLOOD, but they did not play any sort of big role in that war with only 2 active members. As far as the "bandwagon", that was not the reason for our involvement. At that particular time Naj was desperately trying to recruit members of both RoW and |Oo|. He did this after ocaryx had already recruited all available targets on our east border. There were effectively boxing us in and when their leadership was approached about it they were too cocky and full of themselves to stop because they never thought RAIN would have the guts to declare on a top tribe like them. They were wrong. We expected the war to last a lot longer than it did but unfortunately they disbanded about a week after RAIN's involvement. At that point in time RAIN had no choice but to make the move it did. If we were to wait for them to recruit all around us it would not have been good. Plus their war with SEXY was at a stalemate for months and would have continued for many more months so there was no true way of waiting for it to end before making our move. If that means we band wagoned then I guess you will think what you want too and nothing will change that. However if you are trying to make it seem that RAIN would only declare war on a tribe larger than ourselves if they were currently in a war or we had a larger coalition you are sadly mistaken. RAIN does not fear anyone and will declare war when needed on anyone no matter their size, OD scores, world stature, or location.

DeletedUser

*yawn* No one cares about your tribe history or why you jumped on the bandwagon, but that you did is all that matters.

But Enough on Rain/Ocaryx, go start your own thread about that war if you want. Sure plenty of people would actually debate over it.

OT: Some stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: EVO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TheLab
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 129
Difference: 63

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 5
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,765,086
Side 2: 1,173,621
Difference: 591,465

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 228,326
Side 2: 46,646
Difference: 181,680

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: iKill
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 112
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 1,025,865
Difference: 147,756

image.php

Side 1: 112,824
Side 2: 9,568
Difference: 103,256

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: D.M
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 100
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 1
Difference: 60

image.php

Side 1: 881,794
Difference: 291,827

image.php

Side 1: 573,524
Side 2: 9,501
Difference: 564,023

image.php

D.M have nobled the most, possibly because a lot of TheLab's troops were on the Evo/iKill front but still nice coordination and work over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not had an infration yet on these stupid forums... are they any good? o_O

:icon_sad::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So that everyone can stop responding to one another on useless forum topics, would it be fair to summarize this:

Evo + ikill are allies.
D.M and Evo/ikill are set to NAP status.
The Lab is an enemy of both tribes.
There is little coordinated effort between Evo/ikill and D.M on The Lab.
Neither tribe wants the other to take control of all area of D.M, which is why 3 tribes are nobling them out.
The reason they put eight hotdog buns in a pack when hotdogs come in packs of 6, is to increase the purchases of 24 packs of hotdogs.