How Long Will TheLab Survive

DeletedUser

*yawn* No one cares about your tribe history or why you jumped on the bandwagon, but that you did is all that matters.

But Enough on Rain/Ocaryx, go start your own thread about that war if you want. Sure plenty of people would actually debate over it.

*yawn*
Next time take the time to read the whole thread so you realize it was other people that brought up that war and I was just addressing it since I was called out on it.

Nice stats I guess, although who would really care about them considering it's obviously going to be a slaughter. In the time it took you to make those you could of actually read the posts so you had some real input instead of further proving your stupidity on these forums..

DeletedUser

/*shrugs

The |Oo| talk attracted my attention, but methinks this thread been derailed enough.

Now I haven't had any sleep in the last 37hrs and I have exams coming up in less than 24hrs, so I just cut to the meat of my mini-irrelevant-relevant analysis, if only to stop the childish bickering...

-My insight concerning the gangbang: :icon_wink:

It was logical form the D.M/iKill-Evo stand-put. Or at least for D.M. We know that iKill and Evo will work to together in big wars, almost regardless if they say otherwise... and we also now that iKill-Evo have a huge denomination in the north east.

Now D.M while not not as large, but still very large in its own right, would want to curtail some of their expansion into their boarders... now this is just my line of though. TheLab is focused almost directly behind D.M backlines, should the Evo/iKill choose to break their association with D.M, and also take control of the territory from the lab, D.M would be stacking fighting on practically 3 fronts and likely, eventually overwhelmed by quantity alone.

This may not be the actual reasoning behind their mutual agreement to rape the heck out of a moderate sized tribe, but it'd make sense. It's all military and diplomatic logistics..

DeletedUser

*yawn*
Next time take the time to read the whole thread so you realize it was other people that brought up that war and I was just addressing it since I was called out on it.

Nice stats I guess, although who would really care about them considering it's obviously going to be a slaughter. In the time it took you to make those you could of actually read the posts so you had some real input instead of further proving your stupidity on these forums..

Funny how you never really adressed the 8 v 1 issue even though multiple people called you out there. Or is it because even though you denied it, you know that it truly was 8 v 1? Sexy(2 tribes) R-Family (3 tribes) Realm and Rain Family = 8. For your information i do read the posts quite thoroughly before posting and have no want or need to go read that wall of text you posted for the "reasons" of your gangbang on Oxy that no one here cares about.

I put up stats just to be on topic really. Nothing else to it. My input is as real as yours, whether or not you like what i have to say is of a different matter and of no real consequence to me.

DeletedUser

I thought someone already gave a good reason as to why Rain declared on Oxy? Something about them recruiting their members and telling them where to noble? So that would mean this "gang bang" you keep talking about was really just Oxy picking fights with everyone around them and losing, so quit calling it a gang bang because it wasn't, it was the rank 1 tirbe getting to big for it's britches, and they brought down themselves.

You make it seem as if it's our fault Oxy picked a fight with 8 tribes, no one is allowed to complain when they're the ones who declared/started it. Just like I can't punch a group of people in the face, and then get mad when they all hit me and say it's not fair.

DeletedUser

Hmm, but how many hotdogs can I carve my dead horse into after I'm done beating it? And how many packs of buns will I need for the dead horse barbecue? And while we're at it, how many bottles of mustard are needed for that many hotdogs? And obviously, whoever thought that having two extra hotdogs would generate more bun purchases does not have a dog. Annor, you make it sound so simple and wrapped up, and yet there are So Many unanswered questions...

DeletedUser76619

what's this?
someone jumping onto a thing we put in ages ago.
all those nice things said in thelab's defence and the tables have turned on them.
don't think we'll be declaring on anyone for a while as others seem to leap in as well.

DeletedUser

Funny how you never really adressed the 8 v 1 issue even though multiple people called you out there. Or is it because even though you denied it, you know that it truly was 8 v 1? Sexy(2 tribes) R-Family (3 tribes) Realm and Rain Family = 8. For your information i do read the posts quite thoroughly before posting and have no want or need to go read that wall of text you posted for the "reasons" of your gangbang on Oxy that no one here cares about.

I put up stats just to be on topic really. Nothing else to it. My input is as real as yours, whether or not you like what i have to say is of a different matter and of no real consequence to me.

Hmmmm, once again you prove to me that you do not in fact read everything, if you do you must skim it so quick that you do not comprehend. At no point did I deny or even really address the amount of tribes verses Ocaryx or make excused there of. I only stated the facts of RAIN's need to declare war because it was brought into question by other posters. If you screw with RAIN, we declare war and it's that simple. We don't care if you are bigger than us, or have more OD than us, or have a cult following on the forums, or whether you are currently in a war or not, or even how well you think you can flame on the forum. We just react as necessary...

I think by your math if accurate it was more like 7 tribes though since BLOOD at that time only had 5 members and 3 of them were inactives. :p .. I never heard much about a 3rd Rev tribe so can't say too much about that. We never had any relations with them and I never bothered keeping track of those stats in the east to much as they were never of any concern to us. It's the way the game goes. If a tribe wants to be a cocky prick that puts down everyone, turns down most chances for diplomacy because they think they are on top of the world and untouchable, a gang bang is usually what follows because the world gets sick of it. Karma's a bastard isn't' it? Also keep in mind that Ocaryx and WOOD were allies and both fighting Rev.. and WOOD has their "nonfamily" tribe at that time named KoR that joined the party as well. So maybe it was more like 7 vs 3?

In regards to the dead horse comments, I think dead horse is definitely best served BBQ but if one must grill a hot dog it is of the utmost importance to use real cheese, Dijon mustard and or spicy ketchup.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just so its known. evo didn't declare on thelab iolo, someone in exile posted once they noticed what was going on. :icon_razz:

also this wasn't an orginzied thing. thelab pushed into controled turf (k25/26)...recruited in our zones, recruited refugees from NEA or wahtever tribe it was up there that dgrace was eatting. then the following chain of events happend;:icon_twisted:

1) sir attacked the above mentioned refugee, mailed them to boot him

2) we stacked sirs northern clusters and waited for the nuke killers to start pumping out reports

3) they started attacking sirotilc (which we knew about cuz thelab kept talking about how much tension there was. like wakhere told me that) :axemen:

4) evo got involved and punched them in the nose for attacking sirotilc. PS i had incomings from them too before the 'war'. so they brought our attention north.
4A) :villagers:21st Mar 2010 - 19:20:39 1st thelab is taken and starts evo's trip north

5)then thelab decided to go after a few ikill players=ikill got involved.
5A) :villagers:21st Mar 2010 - 18:14:20 is the first noble of an ikill player.

short simply and clear cut.
in case any1 out there was wondering...

DeletedUser

funny how you never really adressed the 8 v 1 issue even though multiple people called you out there. Or is it because even though you denied it, you know that it truly was 8 v 1? Sexy(2 tribes) r-family (3 tribes) realm and rain family = 8. For your information i do read the posts quite thoroughly before posting and have no want or need to go read that wall of text you posted for the "reasons" of your gangbang on oxy that no one here cares about.

wow thats alot of tribes funny thing is neither the r family or sexy declared war on them if you go back in history it was oxy and wood declaring war on us? Funny thing about this is we didnt die? And as i recall oxy attacked and nobled some rain members too while attacking r and sexy seems they bit off abit more than they could chew. But in you very long winded post you try to explain that they were out numbered maybe if they attacked targets they could beat they wouldnt be in the postion they are in now

DeletedUser

Exactly, and it's weird how this has been explained to him about 4 times, yet he comes back with the same argument saying "you don't understand, there was like 8 tribes vs the one" so to keep me from typing all night I'll quote what's already been said...

If a tribe wants to be a cocky prick that puts down everyone, turns down most chances for diplomacy because they think they are on top of the world and untouchable, a gang bang is usually what follows because the world gets sick of it.

Also keep in mind that Ocaryx and WOOD were allies and both fighting Rev.. and WOOD has their "nonfamily" tribe at that time named KoR that joined the party as well. So maybe it was more like 7 vs 3?

It's weird how that non family tribe ended up being ASC :icon_rolleyes:

You make it seem as if it's our fault Oxy picked a fight with 8 tribes, no one is allowed to complain when they're the ones who declared/started it. Just like I can't punch a group of people in the face, and then get mad when they all hit me and say it's not fair.

DeletedUser

Geesh, and people wonder why others don't read their posts... I challenge anyone making that accusation to start rereading this forum from the beginning.

DeletedUser

It seems both you guys are either:

A) to dumb to get my point

B) missed it completely.

I never said Oxy didnt declare on Sexy(i believe R Fam declared on Oxy, could be wrong though), my point was Rain Fam jumped on the bandwagon and so did Realm(at the time, now Ralme) making it 8 v 1. Point out where i said Oxy wasnt to blame for bringing Sexy and even the R Family on them. I didnt. Wood declared on the R family, not Rain or Sexy so the war would still not be a 8 v 3. Jeez, and i was accused of not reading the posts thoroughly :icon_confused: :lol:

DeletedUser

If only for the sake of posting on the forums... :lol:

It seems both you guys are either:

A) to dumb to get my point

B) missed it completely.

I never said Oxy didnt declare on Sexy(i believe R Fam declared on Oxy, could be wrong though), my point was Rain Fam jumped on the bandwagon and so did Realm(at the time, now Ralme) making it 8 v 1. Point out where i said Oxy wasnt to blame for bringing Sexy and even the R Family on them. I didnt. Wood declared on the R family, not Rain or Sexy so the war would still not be a 8 v 3. Jeez, and i was accused of not reading the posts thoroughly :icon_confused: :lol:

I think your leaving quite a bit out....

If memory serves, the now dead Ocaryx had nobled into Rain's territory, and I believe there were some Rain members that were victim to some Ocaryx nobling... which I do believe can be considered an act of war...

-This has been repeatedly established throughout the thread...

With Realm, that's another story involving some rather questionable recruitment tactics. I don't have all the facts, so i won't make an assumption and glorify it as a fact. I do know, that Annor and I had spoken about this... and my old tribe fell victim to some of these tactics, and the only reason we didn't declare was because we treated the annexation of K32 to be a higher priority.

-To get to my point, either you don't have all the facts concerning the actual reason that Rain and Realm went to war with Ocaryx, (I'm leaning towards this one) for what was maybe a few weeks (days?) of nobling, or you don't really care to see that this situation isn't completely one-sided in the favor of the big boys down south. This gang bang is actually being extremely propagated and embellished. You make it sound like this was a long term war between all the parties involved. That short little adrenaline rush between all 9 tribes ended with the Ascend merger, which didn't happen that long after the addition of Row into the fray. In short, this gangbang/counter strike was justified, whether you think it was a cowards move or logistically sound or not. :icon_wink:

Stop beating a dead horse. :icon_rolleyes: We're here to talk about the beating you giving the lab remember? :lol:

DeletedUser

Stop beating a dead horse. :icon_rolleyes: We're here to talk about the beating you giving the lab remember? :lol:

theres no horse beating being done here,but there is a load of chest beating silver backed gorilla style

dont mean to be cheeky fella's but this topic has gone way off course

i honestly dont give a flying f$%k about anyone bar evo/ikill and the lab sorry and DM too

so stop spaming up this topic with shite!!!!! ;)

R3000

We (iKill) weren't going to do a whole lot when Evo told us about what thelab was doing but once they started attacking Praderoy in k16 then we had a reason to take some vills :D

DeletedUser79753

theres no horse beating being done here,but there is a load of chest beating silver backed gorilla style

dont mean to be cheeky fella's but this topic has gone way off course

i honestly dont give a flying f$%k about anyone bar evo/ikill and the lab sorry and DM too

so stop spaming up this topic with shite!!!!! ;)

Best post of the thread!!!

keep on topic, wanna talk ocaryx gangbang go reopen that thread or make a new one

OT: As has been mentioned a number of times now, their was no declaration, we didn't start this thread, it's merely expansion, The Lab can only blame themselves for existing so long up there without making any alliances/moves to expand, its their own fault they are now effectively boxed in

DeletedUser

I actually like the epic offtopicness going on here.. from samyak (who is btw stalking koss in w11 :icon_eek: ) opening up TheLab issue to AbsentSoul beating the crap out of some horse.. then Sirusername talking about being on his knees and hotdog.. then kebabas worshipping our stacie then the good ol' Oxy gangbang..

If going off topic is what keeps the forum alive then im all for it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Don't lie kossey you love being on your knees and you like hot dogs too :p

Off topic ftw :3