How Long Will TheLab Survive

DeletedUser

If you want to call a handfull of players out of out of 20 joining a merger then I guess it is your right to do so, that however does not make the remaining |Oo| our family which was inevitably the thought you were putting across.

Your tribe does have a very nice ODA even though you don't. A large part of that(not all) is due to having two huge mergers to end wars which left thousands of unstacked villages with inactive or near inactive players running them. Easy clears, easy ODA, easy points, no huggles. The rest was from some really good wars that surprisingly ended in the above mentioned mergers. Not here to judge, but yes I am aware of your history.

I asked a very inocent and simple question and now it seems to me like you are not only trying to flame me but the whole of RAIN as well. Being a council member of EVO you should really chose your words more wisely. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

what would you classify as hugging? 6 tribes sitting together and then attack 1 tribe same time?
^^^ Wooo wait a minute! Did you seriously just go there in a thread about three top tribes gang banging a little one and use it to dig at me? You know what they say about glass houses and all that.. LMAO!! :lol:

DeletedUser

If you want to call a handfull of players out of out of 20 joining a merger then I guess it is your right to do so, that however does not make the remaining |Oo| our family which was inevitably the thought you were putting across.

Your tribe does have a very nice ODA even though you don't. A large part of that(not all) is due to having two huge mergers to end wars which left thousands of unstacked villages with inactive or near inactive players running them. Easy clears, easy ODA, easy points, no huggles. The rest was from some really good wars that surprisingly ended in the above mentioned mergers. Not here to judge, but yes I am aware of your history.

I asked a very inocent and simple question and now it seems to me like you are not only trying to flame me but the whole of RAIN as well. Being a council member of EVO you should really chose your words more wisely. :icon_biggrin:

Uhm yes going from 20-10 or 5 players because they left to join the Rain family would count as a merger i think.

Ehh, i know my ODA isnt to great, and i never tried bragging about it. I merely stated a Tribes ODA can give a indication of their nature.

As can diplomacy, which Rain knows something about. :)

I never stated i was a council member did i?

^^^ Wooo wait a minute! Did you seriously just go there in a thread about three top tribes gang banging a little one and use it to dig at me? You know what they say about glass houses and all that.. LMAO!! :lol:

Ya cause we would totally need each other to take down thelab :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, id be happy to continue this over PM, i actually would, so take it there with any disagreements or points you would like to clarify.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure SEXY is far better than EVO and rain put together... let's just put something out there that everyone can agree on, lol.

DeletedUser

So the players left behind at |Oo| aren't "close allies" like RoW? Or did you just mean they're not formally a family tribe? Because the line between "close allies" and a family is a blurry one...

I don't really care though, let's all get back on topic shall we?

DeletedUser

So does this then imply a three way alliance between Evo, Ikill, and D.M? We all knew already about the Evo/Ikill connection...

Just a sort of "We wanna kill them! No we do! But we get first dibbs! To hell with this, pile on!!"

But seriously, TheLab border all three of the tribes involved, and if any one tribe was to take their full territory it wouldnt be particularly favourable for the remaining 2, so the solution (unfortunately) is as you see.

Much respect goes out to TheLab, but I don't expect them to last too long under this kind of fire.

DeletedUser

In all fairness if you really want to compare tribes just take a look at our 20 best members vs. your 20 best members...

DeletedUser75757

To take a comparison based solely on numbers/points is a gross error in judgment because you are leaving out player skill levels which points rarely reflect.

Alot of factors go into evaluating a player , and while points can be used as one it will never be a final determining factor for talent level.

With that being said I would take the EVO 20 against the Sexy F any day of the week.

I know a way we can find out real quick if you want some proof!

DeletedUser

d.m has no alliance with us. Ikill and Evo are allied indeed. So we can say its a 2v1. Now lets take into account your war. Hmm, a 8v1? The R fam, Sexy fam and Rain? Wow, yeah those are the same alright. 8v1 and a 2v1? Think before you post next time.

DeletedUser

Erro I dont spoken engrish vary rell, but I'd rike to shay that I am yerro rike homer shimpshon.

DeletedUser

To take a comparison based solely on numbers/points is a gross error in judgment because you are leaving out player skill levels which points rarely reflect.

Alot of factors go into evaluating a player , and while points can be used as one it will never be a final determining factor for talent level.

With that being said I would take the EVO 20 against the Sexy F any day of the week.

I know a way we can find out real quick if you want some proof!

Who said points?! In terms of our best ODA members, our best ODD members (minus LOR3NZO of course) or our best growth members... Not to mention the fact that we're yet to merge with a tribe we went to war with... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Eh, either way in terms of our top players in ODD vs. EVO/iKill's top players ODD we still come out on top.... Pretty sure we beat you ODA wise as well... so before you go running your mouth off Sirotilc maybe you should look at the stats...

DeletedUser

Does your current ODD count include me yet? I think have more ODD then all of Sexy's players in the top 40 ODD :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I hate Sexy, I hate DM, I hate TheLab, I hate Rain and I hate ASCEND.. did i miss anyone? :lol: