Time for a Big, Bad and Scary wargy with [H]ostile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser77458

If you can't handle negative PnP then maybe the public forums isn't the right place for you.
I think he is handling it perfectly fine. As a person who has been more negatively PnPed maybe even than yourself, I can say that fighting back is the perfect solution against someone who is already scapegoated by the society of W32. However, in your case, you are in a battle you cant win. It is you, against the [H] propaganda machine and you are one of the most disliked players in W32. Coming from someone who is also disliked in [H], I am going to say that its best that you just drop it. Choose the battles that you can win and get evidence for the points you choose to display.

Disagree entirely, Heydrich made it clear on many occasions he wanted the leadership. Even you yourself were up for an offensive against [H] as well as Sadandrew. Chiefsurfer simply burned out and didn't want anyone else to lead the tribe, he was the bitter 1 :icon_wink:.
To be honest, it doesnt matter that much. You are making too much of a little topic. Heydrich may have wanted leadership, but the fact is that he didnt get it and the best players in noble had to move to [H] or be defeated.

I think you meant "inactive" (with regards to Scream).

Gratz on being #1 for 2 months and I hoped you enjoyed the wedding party, but I fail to see the point? H.L attacking at that time was simply good tactics.
Could you please quote what exactly you are talking about, it is confusing for me to scroll back through Bossa nova's post to see what particular point of his you are responding to.

An agreement was made from both sides to end the war. H.L was clearly winning for long periods against players with much more exp, the war effort slowed down after [H] members sent in strings of false reports managing to get some key players banned for 3-4 days. If H.L had carried on fighting they would have won the war based on the stats at the time.
Was H.L clearly winning? I only really remember them winning for a short amount of time towards the end of the war before the [H] opp. [H] was winning on and off at the start before it became a stalemate.

So instead of helping out his tribe through undoubtedly their most difficult war in this world to date, he hops to H.L. Then he hops back to [H] and gets rimmed.
Spying on the enemy is helping the other tribe significantly. And as H.L didnt have any secrecy in ops or whatever he was playing an important role.

Seriously... It is clear to see Time are not trying at all. How many Tribal milestones have [H] been first to achieve btw? Don't both checking the answers 0. How many have Hate./Time? 13. Thats the legacy that will remain in this world after you're gone, not that of a bunch of kids with big mouths.
You still think that points and milestones are everything. You dont have to be the top in ODA or the top in points to be the best, and you do not need to be the best to have fun and overwhelm all enemies.

PS: post 1000 :D

Edit: On topic:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: B.B.S [H]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Time
Players:

Timeframe: 21/03/2010 00:00:00 to 20/04/2010 14:08:53

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 906
Side 2: 584
Difference: 322

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,638,950
Side 2: 5,915,927
Difference: 2,723,023

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: [H]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Time B.B.S
Players:

Side 1: 852
Side 2: 387
Difference: 465

image.php

Side 1: 8,300,014
Side 2: 3,632,662
Difference: 4,667,352

image.php
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: [H] Time
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B.B.S
Players:

Side 1: 807
Side 2: 664
Difference: 143

image.php

Side 1: 8,261,904
Side 2: 6,317,575
Difference: 1,944,329

image.php
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

If you can't handle negative PnP then maybe the public forums isn't the right place for you.

Disagree entirely, Heydrich made it clear on many occasions he wanted the leadership. Even you yourself were up for an offensive against [H] as well as Sadandrew. Chiefsurfer simply burned out and didn't want anyone else to lead the tribe, he was the bitter 1 :icon_wink:.

I think you meant "inactive" (with regards to Scream).

Gratz on being #1 for 2 months and I hoped you enjoyed the wedding party, but I fail to see the point? H.L attacking at that time was simply good tactics.

An agreement was made from both sides to end the war. H.L was clearly winning for long periods against players with much more exp, the war effort slowed down after [H] members sent in strings of false reports managing to get some key players banned for 3-4 days. If H.L had carried on fighting they would have won the war based on the stats at the time.

So instead of helping out his tribe through undoubtedly their most difficult war in this world to date, he hops to H.L. Then he hops back to [H] and gets rimmed.

Seriously... It is clear to see Time are not trying at all. How many Tribal milestones have [H] been first to achieve btw? Don't both checking the answers 0. How many have Hate./Time? 13. Thats the legacy that will remain in this world after you're gone, not that of a bunch of kids with big mouths.

First, I lol'd a your post. Saying leaders gave up and could have won, like you say all the time. 'I could have beaten you if I didn't quit'. Coulda coulda shoulda, mate.

And you do realise that Time started a LOT earlier than us (a month or 2), Hence they always had that little jump on us. Also was a premade, we weren't.

I don't really dislike MD, he's like a little puppy. Yaps at your feet because theres nothing else he can do. Da'www, ikkle Metal cluck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

First, I lol'd a your post. Saying leaders gave up and could have won, like you say all the time. 'I could have beaten you if I didn't quit'. Coulda coulda shoulda, mate.

And you do realise that Time started a LOT earlier than us (a month or 2), Hence they always had that little jump on us. Also was a premade, we weren't.

I don't really dislike MD, he's like a little puppy. Yaps at your feet because theres nothing else he can do. Da'www, ikkle Metal cluck.

^^ :lol:

@Nem, he was talking about my ODD ranking. Was just relating my little story, on how I got my wedding party in the same period in time where h.l went mass offense on me. They took about 10-15 vils in 2 weeks, I believe. Then, it was over, and we never got worried again.

You got a tribe that"s "clearly winning", that disbands after one op from [H]. :icon_rolleyes: Tells you what the tribe (not the players, cause we recruited great players from them once they lost) was worth.

btw, what is he doing here?

Go Time! eeee yeah. that.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Side 1: 43
Side 2: 12
Difference: 31
image.php

Side 1: 457,962
Side 2: 108,931
Difference: 349,031
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 16
Difference: 16
image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 151,624
Difference: 151,624
image.php

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Side 1: 8
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3
image.php

Side 1: 77,445
Side 2: 50,318
Difference: 27,127
image.php

DeletedUser

Yes but that really has nothing to do with [H]. He's talking about [H] v Time/Hate.'s achievements

Agreed on the fact that accomplishments really mean very little.

But. Umm...

Hate.'s first nobled village:
01st Feb 2009 - 09:33:32

Hostiles first nobled village:
13th Feb 2009 - 13:26:35

1-2 months definitely goes by quickly on this world, must be the world speed 2.
But i suppose that 12 day jump we had on you, really is the reason why we top the ODA charts over you.

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Time for Change 1.942,46 Mio.
2 [H]ostile 1.770,77 Mio.

Or why Time have nobled 17,980 villages, compared to your 16,937 since our formations.

Oh formation.. That just triggered something....

Times first nobled village:
06th Sep 2009 - 05:19:46 :icon_eek:

I think the world should have a vote.

Who is the best trib.... Oh wait!
Who wants Metal Duck & Nemesis to go away once and for all?

greenmonsta

Agreed on the fact that accomplishments really mean very little.

But. Umm...

Hate.'s first nobled village:
01st Feb 2009 - 09:33:32

Hostiles first nobled village:
13th Feb 2009 - 13:26:35

1-2 months definitely goes by quickly on this world, must be the world speed 2.
But i suppose that 12 day jump we had on you, really is the reason why we top the ODA charts over you.

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Time for Change 1.942,46 Mio.
2 [H]ostile 1.770,77 Mio.

Or why Time have nobled 17,980 villages, compared to your 16,937 since our formations.

Oh formation.. That just triggered something....

Times first nobled village:
06th Sep 2009 - 05:19:46 :icon_eek:

I think the world should have a vote.

Who is the best trib.... Oh wait!
Who wants Metal Duck & Nemesis to go away once and for all?

Hmm fair enough. I thought it would take longer than 12 days to get nobles, but I keep forgetting this is 2 speed :p

We did have 10 members back then though, and had to recruit as best we could. While we were still recruiting you guys were almost done taking over the core. While you guys had around 40-50 members, we were pottering around with much less than half of that.

Granted they aren't really excuses, and I've never denied that you guys did amazingly well accomplishing everything you did, but as we both said, they mean nothing. The wars [H] have fought are our accomplishments, early on we were few and fighting large wars, as MD pointed out, we got 3-4 recruits from Noble, then 2-3 more from Scream, then our next batch came from H.L. We weren't in the top10 even until we recruited DE-FI which was relatively recent.

We have been in the top 3 only for a few months, before that we were outside the top10 don't forget.

All in all, you really can't compare the two tribes based on who accomplished what first. TBH if we did get to any of those first milestones with 20-30 members, it would have been pretty damn impressive :lol:

I have repeatedly said that you guys hitting that 1billion mark before us was something amazing lol. It was amazing to watch.

As for MD and Nemesis, tbh Nemesis has moved past his hatred for me and has matured a bit since the early days in [H]. He has the courage to admit he was leading [H] into the ground. Metal duck is still hung up on his loss to me. It's amusing but also quite pathetic. The way he goes on and on about it makes it seem like he beat me, some amazing player, when I'm really not, and he's the one that got beaten. Maybe some day he will accept his defeat, until then, I'll amuse myself by calling him Metal Cluck!

PS: Why did the metal chicken cross the road?

[spoil]Because the big bad greenmonsta was after him[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I may be in the minority but i think Ballistick has evolved into a swell guy. Metal Duck on the other hand is a whole other story :lol:

your definitely in the minority, lol. were you not here for the past 3 tribes he has been in? :lol:

OT: [H] is winning, Time should be winning, probably will as more and more of the [H]'ers leave, and B.B.S is just plain screwed. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser77458

your definitely in the minority, lol. were you not here for the past 3 tribes he has been in?

I know...my reputation took a huge dive when I was in SKY. People I talk to on skype and in PMs were wondering why I even spent more than 10 seconds in such a crappy tribe. it has probably irreversible damage to my reputation...

DeletedUser

I know...my reputation took a huge dive when I was in SKY. People I talk to on skype and in PMs were wondering why I even spent more than 10 seconds in such a crappy tribe. it has probably irreversible damage to my reputation...

then why were you there twice? lol, nice try. you wanna continue this, bring it to mail.

anyways...where are the OP's? lets see some stats from ops landing, not just 1 month this, and last week that.

DeletedUser77458

then why were you there twice? lol, nice try. you wanna continue this, bring it to mail.

The first time, sky had decent leaders and potential. The second was to stop sky failing. Except sky had already failed...I will not waste my time talking to you in PMs.

On topic: heard rumours that [H] is quitting soon

DeletedUser

The first time, sky had decent leaders and potential. The second was to stop sky failing. Except sky had already failed...I will not waste my time talking to you in PMs.

On topic: heard rumours that [H] is quitting soon

Not quitting, disbanding.

As a matter of fact, it's simply because [H] is but the shadow of what it used to be that we, as true romantics, would see it gone.

But most of us aren't quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.