Time for a Big, Bad and Scary wargy with [H]ostile

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmonsta

Greetings people, today I bring you a declaration most epic.

Before I get to that however, you need to go to this link. Being the super massive epic declaration this is, I believe an appropriate soundtrack is in order.

Soundtrack - Put this on in the background, it will make this PnP seem more epic.

You see this pic?

vortexPaulGroom.jpg

This is a pic of a swirling vortex of chaos, pain and destruction. W32 will never be the same after this.

Without further waste of pixels, I bring word to the entirety of w32, that in 48 hours, [H] are declaring war on Time.

brokenclock.jpg

Oh I almost forgot. [H] also declares war on B.B.S

EDIT: Here's a song for BBS to enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFkBkbB-ysU (Credit to Celtic mist for reminding me)

dead-clown.jpg

Are you rubbing your eyes in disbelief yet?

[H] declares war on B.B.S, and Time.
B.B.S and Time are already at war.
Effectively, the top 3 tribes are in a 3-way.

We have known BBS for a long time. There are good players, and there are good people in the tribe.
Unfortunately, w32 is winding down too fast. Pointwhore tribes continue to thrive, and boredom is going to set in before things come to a close.

Before we all lose interest in playing w32, we want to see what it looks like for our nukes to hit BBS villages. Here is an artists interpretation of the event.

mushroom-clown-ps3.jpg

*if you don't see it, look harder at the cloud*

Everyone knows that Time and [H] have long since wanted to war.
In perfect circumstances we would love to do it on equal terms.
It becomes more apparent over time that the ideal circumstances will never happen.
As players leave, and the repetition of the large accounts gets boring, we decided that there is no better time than now.

Hopefully, at the end of all this, I can say:

148728475v6_225x225_Front.jpg

This is a war that [H] knows it can't win. This is the endgame for us.
At an undisclosed time in a few weeks or months, [H] will be disbanded.
It is up to each player whether he or she chooses to continue playing, or delete, whatever.
This however, is likely the last declaration you will ever see from [H]ostile.

Here is a map, in case you didn't understand the gravity of this war:

map-5.png

And here is a pic of our [H] rockstars.

2hs2i69.jpg

Final thought:
A PnP debate between Time and [H] would never end. For the love of god, please everyone keep a level of humour about this.

Remember: this is the 48 hour notice. All three tribes prepare for the next 48 hours, and then we begin.

Last edited:

xxEagle5Eyexx

Yay time for me to munch barbs to secure my latter position on this world ^.^

oh and go me for 3rd!

Last edited:

DeletedUser79727

goodluck [H]

[H] vs Time. 1 on 1 would be way better :)

w32 will be center stage once more ;)

Bloody ryderz

OH snapz fizzle chika - chika BOOM BOOM. Epicness has commenced. Goodluck too all if my soon-to-be fallen foes... Except hunty, she can get on her knees and suck a c...co...coc...cockaroach ;) nah Im kidding, nuthing but love for you Cutie-Patutie.

ps, 8th post!

PS, giving up : COD, PS3, LIFE, SCHOOL, and homophobea xD

DeletedUser

oh boy is a graceful exit for the guys who really are busy this next few month...this is our time to show what H is worth off.....we may not win this war as stated but we will fight with heart...

DeletedUser

Go [H] amd TIME ...

RiM greenmonsta, *huntress*, scropnock, jazad, and few others, so they are free to play in world 50 :D

DeletedUser

" and the RIOT be the rhyme of the unheard "

GO TIME:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well, have to be honest; this is pretty difficult for me to post, and is actually something I never believed I would even consider.

Because of certain people in Time. and certain information I have been provided with from trusted people, I find myself rooting for Hostile in this war. Infact because of this I along with a close friend are strongly considering joining Hostiles cause. (I've been offered an account)

If I end up in this War, I want to apologize to my friends in Time. (you know who you are) There is just someone who I feel needs to be dealt with given the recent information I have been provided, which has disheartened me probably more than it should. (I won't go into further detail at this time)

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Yup, we do have a couple of account spare for anyone interested. I believe AJ will be making a return for this (we shall see) and maybe a couple of others xD

To Hunt and Shakes, I will only say, that as posted in the declaration, this is our endgame. Some players may choose to leave [H] (I hope not), but they will not be attacked by us, and I hope they will be granted immunity from this war, and the chance to continue in W32. Most of us in [H] are bored of W32 and want to go out with a bang, as it were. No mud-slinging, no spying, no gangbangs, none of that crap.

Just all-out war.

I will not be dragged into useless debates like BBS has been dragged into over in the Time v BBS thread, and I hope no-one in [H] will let themselves be dragged into any either. As always, they have their freedom to post whatever they want.

<<goes off to help prepare some op's.

DeletedUser

woah... didn't see that coming :icon_neutral:

jezz whiz.

well... Nothing more to had. yet

kumo49

Well for me this a great declaration....

Well thought out as their front is ideal to strike at BBS and move through to attack time who they have a small
front with anyway.

My only concern is the word ENDGAME....
To me this kinda says hey guys we gonna quit so lets just attack something.
Which you will probably do very effectively I have no doubt of that but when your a tribe with wishes of quitting.....

Well the minute those incomings start to grow you will hit logout as opposed to tagger....

It seems (unless there is some clever mind games at work :p which is of course possible) that basically
you guys are gonna unload full force and then disappear which is a shame as it would have been nice to see
how strongly you fair with TIME

Well lets see what this war brings and hope everyone has a good ole TIME :p damm so many ways to use that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.