Time for a Big, Bad and Scary wargy with [H]ostile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah as per popular demand AJ is gonna be back. After 2 months of fun and life away from TW I am finally back. And I have always been asking green and hazad to do this.. infact if remember correctly before BBS declared on TIME... we had a forum poll going on deciding how to quit. We were planning massive quitting or declaring on BBS and TIME together.. but somehow it got delayed. We have always played for fun and not winning.... Under that green thing's leadership it was fun.

Now it shall be even more fun.

Good luck TIME and BBS..... and please I request you to take all my comments as an attempted sarcasm or humor.... just have fun. No need for mudslinging.
Also I just heard celtic might play for [H].. now thats a change..... I am lookin forward to it.

P.S.: can I change the color of TIME back to moronic maroon.

Tazecca

Kumo is correct as is greeny
Endgame is very appropriate, and imo whoever wins this has the world at their feet
both BBS and Hostile were becoming slightly inactive in some parts and Time was bored so im sure this will be great

i cant help but think the ops may be unfairly aimed however we shall wait and see
this is indeed going to be GREAT fun

DeletedUser

Endgame is very appropriate, and imo whoever wins this has the world at their feet
both BBS and Hostile were becoming slightly inactive in some parts and Time was bored so im sure this will be great

i cant help but think the ops may be unfairly aimed however we shall wait and see

There are point here buddy that are true..like yeah some of us are going in.active yet it doesnt mean we dont have what it takes to win(minimal chances) but we'll take the risk.... and this war is not just for fun...but it will give the 3 best tribes the reputation they need based on what they have contributed to this world... and of corse this case we want to set in change..

Lastly i wanna see an world riot seeing all tribes fighting one another before i say byebye to this game...

greenmonsta

Won't deny that a lot of players are looking to hit Time more than BBS, but we have a bigger border with BBS, so we shall see.

DeletedUser

Well hmm. Can't say I didn't expect [H] to declare on Time soon, but I sure as hell didn't expect them to declare on BBS to. Lol... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You should know kbs... we dont encourage gangbangs..... thats why we decided to war both... for it would be more fun that way!

DeletedUser43045

Does the original rule still applies? Whoever intervenes gets turned on by H and Time?

DeletedUser

I am all for that rule. I would definitely do that. My nukes would stop on you if you guys get gangbanged down south...... Attacking them with Time would be difficult due to the distance!
xD

DeletedUser43045

Meh by we'll let give each of you a small village in our core to make the jump to the south ;)

DeletedUser

yeah that could probably work.........
but we shall take that step when we reach it. But for now let the nukes fly. And enjoy the party!

Tazecca

Seriously Taz?????????

When have we had the time to be bored?

lol that is a good point
i was refferencing my boredom of being beaten by faeria at chess and monopoly in the background...now im too busy for that though

DeletedUser

nice declaration. i must admit i wasn't expecting you guys to declare on bbs aswell. best of luck to all of us. should be fun :)

DeletedUser

Since [H] will be disbanding sometime in the future I wonder if DE-FI will come back around.

Good luck to all (25% for both sides ^_^)

Hanussen

You guys wont disband, you always say so and never did that :p, quit like every month and always back!You must understand after you join TW, there is no way out :O

However, i know i'll be the center of attention in k32, so will be fun :D

DeletedUser

We have always been a tribe that goes into wars the underdog and come out victorious, usually showing up the enemy in the process. This time we will do our best to win, but we don't expect we will. We want to have fun, and this is how we will do it. We are not catering to the needs or requirements of W32, we are catering to our needs.

We did nothing other than state our motives for declaring war against both Time and BBS. We aren't going into this war with the attitude 'we can't win', we are going into it with the attitude 'we shouldn't be able to win, but we will'.

If you are having fun, then everybody wins :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

You guys wont disband, you always say so and never did that :p, quit like every month and always back!You must understand after you join TW, there is no way out :O

However, i know i'll be the center of attention in k32, so will be fun :D

i don't ever remember them saying they were going to disband or quit. i certainly don't remember them always saying so. maybe i missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.