Time for a Big, Bad and Scary wargy with [H]ostile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser64549

geez, that dude has some serious anger issues

Anyways, go Hostile

DeletedUser

Well for me this a great declaration....

Well thought out as their front is ideal to strike at BBS and move through to attack time who they have a small
front with anyway.

My only concern is the word ENDGAME....
To me this kinda says hey guys we gonna quit so lets just attack something.
Which you will probably do very effectively I have no doubt of that but when your a tribe with wishes of quitting.....

Well the minute those incomings start to grow you will hit logout as opposed to tagger....

It seems (unless there is some clever mind games at work :p which is of course possible) that basically
you guys are gonna unload full force and then disappear which is a shame as it would have been nice to see
how strongly you fair with TIME

Well lets see what this war brings and hope everyone has a good ole TIME :p damm so many ways to use that :D

Something tells me they're doing this because they don't have enough incoming. They're bored, not scared.

DeletedUser67788

Well for me this a great declaration....

Well thought out as their front is ideal to strike at BBS and move through to attack time who they have a small
front with anyway.

My only concern is the word ENDGAME....
To me this kinda says hey guys we gonna quit so lets just attack something.
Which you will probably do very effectively I have no doubt of that but when your a tribe with wishes of quitting.....

Well the minute those incomings start to grow you will hit logout as opposed to tagger....

It seems (unless there is some clever mind games at work :p which is of course possible) that basically
you guys are gonna unload full force and then disappear which is a shame as it would have been nice to see
how strongly you fair with TIME

Well lets see what this war brings and hope everyone has a good ole TIME :p damm so many ways to use that :D

You bring up some valid points there.

As is stated in the declaration, [H] will be disbanded. Though we are not revealing any specific timeframe for us to do so. (In all honesty, we don't actually know yet)

It won't be a matter of us throwing everything we have at Time and BBS, and then ditching. We are going to stick around and fight as best we can until our time is up.

I also wanted to remind everyone that this is not just Time vs [H] either. Adding BBS into it also... this is going to be chaos (I hope heh :icon_cool:)

DeletedUser

I love what i just read.Its war TIME!

Hope AJ comes back,he dosent want to miss the action!

Good luck everyone :)

DeletedUser

If I end up in this War, I want to apologize to my friends in Time. (you know who you are) There is just someone who I feel needs to be dealt with given the recent information I have been provided, which has disheartened me probably more than it should. (I won't go into further detail at this time)

why the secrecy? who is this person, and what has happened?

DeletedUser43045

As is stated in the declaration, [H] will be disbanded. Though we are not revealing any specific timeframe for us to do so. (In all honesty, we don't actually know yet)

Even if you guys are winning the war?

greenmonsta

Even if you guys are winning the war?

Yup. Depends on how we feel. Might hang around during the start of W50, but we would leave eventually.

And you really think we can gain the upper hand fighting BBS and Time with such big fronts? You flatter us, sir!

For the first time in a while we are entering a war we cannot win. We won the last ones :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Yup. Depends on how we feel. Might hang around during the start of W50, but we would leave eventually.

And you really think we can gain the upper hand fighting BBS and Time with such big fronts? You flatter us, sir!

For the first time in a while we are entering a war we cannot win. We won the last ones :lol::lol:

Greenie please stop going the BBS route "we're saying were gonna lose" thing in advance. It really goes against everything H has stood for and been respected for. You guys are a good tribe and with all the chaos this will create who knows what will come of things.

I'd give your tribe props for this move if it weren't for the whole "we're quitting in advance" thing. Really it just makes this and empty gesture to me.

Anyway I hope you guys get out of this whatever it is you think want out of it before you quit. We'll see you on the battlefield, for a little while I guess anyway????

greenmonsta

Greenie please stop going the BBS route "we're saying were gonna lose" thing in advance. It really goes against everything H has stood for and been respected for. You guys are a good tribe and with all the chaos this will create who knows what will come of things.

I'd give your tribe props for this move if it weren't for the whole "we're quitting in advance" thing. Really it just makes this and empty gesture to me.

Anyway I hope you guys get out of this whatever it is you think want out of it before you quit. We'll see you on the battlefield, for a little while I guess anyway????

We have always been a tribe that goes into wars the underdog and come out victorious, usually showing up the enemy in the process. This time we will do our best to win, but we don't expect we will. We want to have fun, and this is how we will do it. We are not catering to the needs or requirements of W32, we are catering to our needs.

We did nothing other than state our motives for declaring war against both Time and BBS. We aren't going into this war with the attitude 'we can't win', we are going into it with the attitude 'we shouldn't be able to win, but we will'.

DeletedUser

My only regret is not having a strong front with hostile....

:(

DeletedUser43045

What will sky do? And the other big tribes? Will rivea continu fighting [H]?

So many questions so few answers.

greenmonsta

What will sky do? And the other big tribes? Will rivea continu fighting [H]?

So many questions so few answers.

Signed an NAP with Rivea this morning. We took what we wanted and aren't interested in any more of their territory, they wanted to focus on their other wars a bit more.

As for the other tribes, I don't know. I would prefer them to stay out of this, a 3-way with the 3 biggest tribes in the world should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.