Time for a Big, Bad and Scary wargy with [H]ostile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser77458

Do those that aren't quitting have plans?

I am sure that they do, I am trying to find out whether they are moving to time or not, as that does seem the most likely option. I think the disbanding of [h] is going to make B.B.S's war harder.

DeletedUser

Have plans to stay around, nothing further yet.

But someone is going to be at the receiving end of my cats, just don't knwo who yet :)

DeletedUser67788

Closing stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: [H]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Time
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 527
Side 2: 109
Difference: 418

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,031,951
Side 2: 987,943
Difference: 4,044,008

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: [H]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B.B.S
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 345
Side 2: 286
Difference: 59

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,457,444
Side 2: 2,721,314
Difference: 736,130

image.php

DeletedUser

nice stats but to see {H} gone this world will change. good luck {H} hope i could see some of you in the upcoming worlds..

DeletedUser

And because I know how horrible these threads can get, I'm locking this (If you feel otherwise, feel free to PM me, but I'm not accepting "Because I want the last word" as a reason).

I think everything that needed to be said by both sides has been said at some point in this thread, indeed it was getting quite OT in the last few days, as there was really nothing new to add.

I would say I'm not alone in thinking that the interesting part now will be seeing which way the [H] members that stay go, and will the decreased pressure on Time in the north allow them to exert dominance over the rest of there enemies? To chip in on the endless similar puns on this forum, only Time will tell.

For now, however, this war is over, and with it the stats, comments, and the bickering. Let it stand as an example of how to deal with your enemies (by both sides) and also, in many cases, how to make a war far uglier than it should be. Regardless of goading, arrogance, and ulterior motives, this is still a game, and a game should always be played in good spirit. I think some people on w32 already have the right idea, but it would be nice to see the endless, pointless flaming stop for a little bit, and perhaps a little respect (respect that is already being shown by some) shown towards the other tribes and players who grace this world.

Congrats, [H], for showing Time that they would not have been a walkover even if they had concentrated entirely on them, that they were definitely one of the top tribes if not the best tribe (due to time's choice, we will never know for sure) on the server.

Congrats, Time, for taking the wise option considering their strategic position, and not wasting resources and effort upon an enemy that was temporary, and focusing on the long term situation, thus leaving themselves in a much stronger position than otherwise.

Geschlossen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.