The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

-M A R I O-

He was definitely still playing at the beginning of this war because he was in here flapping his gums left and right. He quit midway, when hope was lost. You could start to see it in the reports. We caught tons of nukes at home.

He quit before he dropped 100k.

DeletedUser

And yet, after him dropping 100k points, we still got more attacks sent from his account at us. I suppose it was a choice of quitting or running from Bored! and hoping we left him alone. How many players are left in your tribe now anyway, Mario?

DeletedUser

And yet, after him dropping 100k points, we still got more attacks sent from his account at us. I suppose it was a choice of quitting or running from Bored! and hoping we left him alone. How many players are left in your tribe now anyway, Mario?
36...duh

DeletedUser

Does that mean the tribe is now falling apart with players fleeing.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to check, tech. Didn't know whether my pc was fast enough to keep up with all the runners. I suppose the positive from all of this is that soon you'll have enough space to merge with another tribe though. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So is it falling apart in there or not.

Can no one in Bored ever give a straight answer to an honest and straight question.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's not a good idea to let the public know that the tribe is falling apart? You can't get answers to everything you know... Tbh, I'm kinda disappointed as to how Bored! is functioning in this war, as FRST seems to be steamrolling them. I just don't see how they will be able to rally and get back on their feet

DeletedUser74299

Maybe it's not a good idea to let the public know that the tribe is falling apart? You can't get answers to everything you know... Tbh, I'm kinda disappointed as to how Bored! is functioning in this war, as FRST seems to be steamrolling them. I just don't see how they will be able to rally and get back on their feet

They wont get back on their feet :icon_rolleyes:, but maybe on their hands :lol:...

DeletedUser

i would say something if someone didn't threaten me with dismissing me

he says i'm too stupid on external forums and should be quiet

i'm part of nubs, and well if i'm kicked out it seems there won't be a big difference

DeletedUser59845

i would say something if someone didn't threaten me with dismissing me

he says i'm too stupid on external forums and should be quiet

i'm part of nubs, and well if i'm kicked out it seems there won't be a big difference

Getting kicked at this point probably wouldn't be a bad thing lol.

DeletedUser

So is it falling apart in there or not.

Can no one in Bored ever give a straight answer to an honest and straight question.

Its not question without a question mark. Yes I do mean one of these: ? or even however many you wanna put in there :icon_eek:

They wont get back on their feet :icon_rolleyes:, but maybe on their hands :lol:...

Or maybe we will let them onto their knees, they cant give us pleasure of a decent war so maybe Bored! could do it in some other manner :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Send me account sitting, im sure that would help you get the boot nice and fast :icon_twisted: and on the bright side I cant attack you for 24 hours :icon_wink:

DeletedUser59845

Or maybe we will let them onto their knees, they cant give us pleasure of a decent war so maybe Bored! could do it in some other manner :icon_razz:

LOL I wanted to say something to that effect, but I couldn't think of a way of putting it with out being pretty blunt about it.

Bravo! Your fellatio innuendo was just about perfect.

-M A R I O-

Mario lol you are back to make excuses for your players failing?

Hmm we are getting beat and to those who left good riddence as most did not help at all in the war. As for you want to make more excuses for XPRED and your circular the day after we declared saying you were quitting? Do not talk like you think you can because you will always be put in your place.