The Declaration everyone has been waiting for....

-M A R I O-

And yet, after him dropping 100k points, we still got more attacks sent from his account at us. I suppose it was a choice of quitting or running from Bored! and hoping we left him alone. How many players are left in your tribe now anyway, Mario?

As for you can you not tell its back to the original BORED! members left in BORED!?

DeletedUser

Hmm we are getting beat and to those who left good riddence as most did not help at all in the war. As for you want to make more excuses for XPRED and your circular the day after we declared saying you were quitting? Do not talk like you think you can because you will always be put in your place.

Are your reading comprehension skills that bad? One it was not the day after it was 1.5 weeks after. Two I did not say I was quitting TW (I quit 2 of my 4 worlds) I said I could not lead properly so I was going to step down as Duke.

DeletedUser

As for you can you not tell its back to the original BORED! members left in BORED!?

I didn't look much deeper than the fact that your tribe has halved in size recently. I only pay real attention to the top tribes on W43

DeletedUser

I didn't look much deeper than the fact that your tribe has halved in size recently. I only pay real attention to the top tribes on W43

:lol:

That was clever.

Anywho, quite interesting that BORED! have dropped from dominating 9 continents at the start of this war to currently only dominating 4. Over half their presence just gone. I now know why I've never listened to MARIO or his condemnation of my leadership abilities. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

lol as far as i can tell skittl on 47 are doing better then bored here... and they will be around a lot longer. obviously you are doing a better job then mario :/

EDIT: anyone else notice mario is flat lining? the duke of BORED! himself seems to be innactive :O

image.php

image.php

:/ Stats show the same thing :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow gmac... I can understand mario getting flack from notoriety, or hypo, or even me. But you really don't have a lot of room to talk about letting top tribes fail.

Lol you know I have never been one to care about leading tribes anymore. I led one tribe successfully and that was a long time ago. I did not come back to lead nor will I ever lead again its not worth it. I just mass deleted on another world that tried to give me duke. I just want to fight and I want war and that is why I would be a horrible leader ;)

DeletedUser

lol as far as i can tell skittl on 47 are doing better then bored here... and they will be around a lot longer. obviously you are doing a better job then mario :/

Time will tell. W47 is probably one of the most competitive worlds in a long long long time

Hyper Hypo

To be honest w43 has become a big disappointment.

We can't even have a proper world war.

It's interesting to think that this world could have went a lot more differently.

Example:

A few weeks before this war Bored! approached Frst for an alliance since Icarus (their previous alliance had merged). Frst was considering it before Mario and I got in a squabble because he was trying to treat me like one of his minions......

Nomad also had a Nap with Frst which Frst wanted to make into an alliance. Nomad stupidly cancelled that nap and went on to allign with Bored!

Who said things don't work out for the best???

All I have to say is that the players in Frst are sexy as he77 (other describing adjectives that would fit include beastly, charming, hung like donkeys, yes even the ladies :icon_eek:) and they have lived up to their rank 1 spot as Frst leadership always knew they would

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Shame for that Horse only being hung like a donkey though :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Horse would be better known as Donkey Soldier but eeyore ways likes to think he's bigger than he is

DeletedUser

i'm gonna call it right here:

top 10 of bored will merge with snowp, and create another so called "supertribe" aka point *****

then frst and light will have to prove them wrong ... again

man, i liked it when there was NUTS to rule them alll......

Lost serenity

To be honest w43 has become a big disappointment.

We can't even have a proper world war.

It's interesting to think that this world could have went a lot more differently.

Example:

A few weeks before this war Bored! approached Frst for an alliance since Icarus (their previous alliance had merged). Frst was considering it before Mario and I got in a squabble because he was trying to treat me like one of his minions......

Nomad also had a Nap with Frst which Frst wanted to make into an alliance. Nomad stupidly cancelled that nap and went on to allign with Bored!

Who said things don't work out for the best???

All I have to say is that the players in Frst are sexy as he77 (other describing adjectives that would fit include beastly, charming, hung like donkeys, yes even the ladies :icon_eek:) and they have lived up to their rank 1 spot as Frst leadership always knew they would

:icon_biggrin:

Very nice, true post, expect for that bolded part. Remember we have fincky and bobble in our tribe? :icon_twisted: <3

i'm gonna call it right here:

top 10 of bored will merge with snowp, and create another so called "supertribe" aka point *****

then frst and light will have to prove them wrong ... again

man, i liked it when there was NUTS to rule them alll......

danny...you're from....NUBS, right? NUTS merged into Bored!, so I don't see how they were going to "rule them alll"