Where is everyone?

DeletedUser

Well I suppose I should be grateful that you, wizzydizzy, finally responded in some form to the numerous attempts to contact you and discuss this. However, in this case, better late than never is a moot point. You made a decision without regard to others and certainly that was your prerogative.

I believe you should have made your position clear to Lodda, but when you saw the account changing hands, a word from you would most likely have been appropriate. Lodda let me read your conversations with him and he even tried to convince you not to delete and to work something out, but you had obviously made up your mind on the matter.
I guess never giving up control of the account, however, and not allowing the email to change always gave you the option of jumping in when you finally decided it was time. How unfortunate that occurred after I took over the account.

I have started numerous accounts in this game over the past 3 years, and I had made the decision to leave this game when I was once again pulled in to help Matt out on YOUR account. I think you may have finally convinced me with your actions that it is time to leave this most addicting game. Possibly I should thank you...

And for the record, when I said you were no legend, it had nothing to do with your ability to play the game, only your other characteristics...but then it is not my place to judge.

DeletedUser

Hey Wizzy, remember me? I was in Banned/Hulk/Care or whatever with you. after you left I also ended on the wizzy account for a little bit in W36 and W20, a lot lot of people ended up with the password lol. its nice to see you again and I hope you start to play again!

DeletedUser

Hey Wizzy, remember me? I was in Banned/Hulk/Care or whatever with you. after you left I also ended on the wizzy account for a little bit in W36 and W20, a lot lot of people ended up with the password lol. its nice to see you again and I hope you start to play again!

Are you still around Nuke? I remember you lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I will most definently refrain from starting tribal wars back up. I am addicted enough to the WoW Craze. Plus I don't have much time in life for a 2nd game. Glad to hear from alot of you. If you ever decide to go join up on wow just hit me up, im wrecking havoc there like I did here. Guilds are alot different then tribes and I just don't have the time to do real hardcore guilds there like the ones I led/played in here. I'll catch you all on the flip side. later.

DeletedUser

Are you still around Nuke? I remember you lol.

I am retired but I still ended up in W49(top 20 atm), not telling anyone who I am so i don't get addicted...again.

I now play league of legends instead, much better and less time consuming.

The Sleepless Elite

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I play league of legends as well hehe, it's an awesome free game for everyone.

Wizzy I know what you are talking about, I myself was once addicted to wow 2, as a GM once and an officer twice... Its totally different and different style. But it's fun I might come back some day :p.

I'm addicted to TW and that's enough, specially when Fear?! and S.A.W are about to merge... Should be interesting :icon_twisted:.

DeletedUser

Sorry to disappoint you LOTD but FEAR?! & S.A.W are not merging, much more fun to keep things how they are lol :p

rich26ca

funny enough i too remember ziggy... hey mate ;P been a while...

fear merges with saw, lol... glad i'm gone now....

rich26ca

only a matter of time EB... you guys recruit to keep size even if its not replacing talent. SAW will crumble in k7 unless kono really sucks that bad. and your council have already started talking about that merger as i was leaving....

DeletedUser

A merger with S.A.W was spoken of a while ago but is what agreed that such a thing was not in the mutual interest of either side.

DeletedUser

A merger with S.A.W was spoken of a while ago but is what agreed that such a thing was not in the mutual interest of either side.

so instead you are merging your leaders and they are going over there? BH is already there...

DeletedUser

lol let them make the comments they want. rich is just tasting those sour grapes because he dont play anymore and is pissed at bh and leg ect.

chad is just mad because i didnt tell my members to stop nobling around him after he left our tribe to go to sparta.

and no there wont be any merger so dont worry ;)

but on a side note, how are ya rich? havent spoken to ya in awhile. or ziggy for that matter.

DeletedUser

People can make comments, at the end of the day its just their opinion. But without knowledge, opinions are not really that great lol