Zevahc

DeletedUser22924

what the hell is with the old guys meeting recently:lol:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey ladies~!!

Im still around, leading a top notch Fear-like tribe on w30... (cept i can and do kick out the losers when i want!)

how is everyone else, any one still playing but just visiting w6?

lt181

Hey ladies~!!

Im still around, leading a top notch Fear-like tribe on w30... (cept i can and do kick out the losers when i want!)

how is everyone else, any one still playing but just visiting w6?

I'm not really "playing" but am still active in W6.

Who has an account for Pajuno?

Mick876

Paj won't come back to W6. We kick to much ass on W30 to be nobling barbs on W6.

though i still manage to noble the equivalent to barbs (Or.D) :icon_razz:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes lt, i'm not returning to 6 ever again. I can run into similar stacks and almost same amount of nukes as when I left w6.... I hate it already.

Besides, I can munch same amount of barbs/internals there as here.

Come play with me in phoenx. :p

DeletedUser

But then we'd have to actually play and be active. I'm too old for that kind of stuff. 'Tis why one has evil minions.

Spleen. Who the hell do you think you are to agree with me?? What nerve. THE has no place in agreement with The Mouth Of The South......

But anyways your ugly and your mom dresses you funny.

On another note, if I joined W30 again I'd also have to put up with weird nicknames like this bolded part here:

Spleen. Who the hell do you think you are to agree with me?? What nerve. THE has no place in agreement with The Mouth Of The South......

But anyways your ugly and your mom dresses you funny.

Though I must admit it somewhat suits you Mr Mouth Sir! Unfortunately, I doubt I'd be able to think up one for myself..

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But then we'd have to actually play and be active. I'm too old for that kind of stuff. 'Tis why one has evil minions.

On another note, if I joined W30 again I'd also have to put up with weird nicknames like this bolded part here:

Though I must admit it somewhat suits you Mr Mouth Sir! Unfortunately, I doubt I'd be able to think up one for myself..

Pretty sure i would shit on you in any capicity you mentioned....

lt181

Yes lt, i'm not returning to 6 ever again. I can run into similar stacks and almost same amount of nukes as when I left w6.... I hate it already.

Besides, I can munch same amount of barbs/internals there as here.

Come play with me in phoenx. :p

Come play with me on 50. Settings look sick. It's summer, and time for a new world :D

DeletedUser22924

What, we're not allowed to come out every once in a while?

taters:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

nah, it's fine if a few, but it gets creepy when the whole gang comes at once, it seems planned:icon_eek::lol:

Taters

I didn't plan it, someone linked me to an idiot on world 1 posting about the need for an account. he had 26 million points with 760 villages :D
I thought I'd pop in and have a bit of fun over here, provided blurk doesn't ban me for being an old crusty spammer

DeletedUser22924

I didn't plan it, someone linked me to an idiot on world 1 posting about the need for an account. he had 26 million points with 760 villages :D
I thought I'd pop in and have a bit of fun over here, provided blurk doesn't ban me for being an old crusty spammer

nah blurk, dosen't care what we do here, as long as we don't curse(too much:lol:)

so how have you been taters, we have all missed you:icon_cry:

Taters

I've been rather sad since I was fired. I cried a lot, that was the first month. Then I exclusively cut myself while listening to the cure, that was another two months. These days I alternate between crying every night and bashing my fingers with a keyboard. My life is a living hell, and I have given all of my worldly possessions away in hopes that I'll be able to regain control of my beloved blog here on Tribalwars. That and school, lots of school.

DeletedUser22924

I've been rather sad since I was fired. I cried a lot, that was the first month. Then I exclusively cut myself while listening to the cure, that was another two months. These days I alternate between crying every night and bashing my fingers with a keyboard. My life is a living hell, and I have given all of my worldly possessions away in hopes that I'll be able to regain control of my beloved blog here on Tribalwars. That and school, lots of school.

dam that.... sucks....

school sucks too(most of the time)

blurk

naww, sorry to hear that danny
i should change the topic title to reunion of old men posters?

DeletedUser

i should change the topic title to reunion of old men posters?

Maybe u should blurk ..

I'm here every 4 weeks or so .. It's nice to see familiar names are still active here on w6 :)

As far as barb munching is being active lol