Top W22 Info

darkaniken2

cheers mate it was over 80 of them in 6 days i think :icon_biggrin: while still having 600+ nukes hitting me and fionn's awsome 9 second trains not bad for an inactive :icon_rolleyes:.

and shhh you nothing wrong with my mouth well not for a while i have to be good now for a little while :icon_razz:

and would give it a good go a part of me would love that to happen a mass free for all but they would have to give us all a few k in nobles to make it work lmao
Save up for a few months on half price coins in order to prepare? :p

DeletedUser57711

me save up come of it mate you co played me you know what i am like get 4 nobles there gone in a few hours lol. they just have to gift them to us and say okay 2000 nobles each have fun lol

DeletedUser61672

W22 Dream Team. Who would you pick?

1. Defender: Don't know. I haven't met much serious resistance.
2. Attacker: Tony (plays seximunki now). He is crazy.
3. Diplomat: Saint311. I have lots of contacts ;)
4. Duke: Not really important IMO
5. Public face in the forum: I don't particularly like loudmouths on the forum. Stop talking and send some nukes.

Most loved tribe? (Past or present.)

1. -TBP-. Teh Sleeping Dragon
2. XXXX - Have always fought other tribes. Kill Kill Kill. Thats the way to go.

Most hated tribe? (Past or present.)

1. EXP
2. Current $CoD$

Most amusing poster? (And it's okay, you can restrain yourselves from mentioning me here. This is all about YOU! I understand.)

1. Mihajes - She doesn't like me for some reason. I'm Intrigued.
2. CodeAlFine - Female drummers are hot!

Poster I should most keep an eye on?

1. darkanikan
2. Lewder

They both talk too much.

Most memorable war?

1. -TBP- vs. ~I~
2. XXXX vs. D3TH

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top? (Not that I'm... in any way... suggesting that's a possibility... -polite cough-.)

1. Saint311 - Hell, i've been by myself for the last 8 months or so....
2. wwyantt
3. Tony (sexi munki) - If he remained active enough...

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. )

1. sexi munki
2. wwyantt
3. stevo7213

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
btw, people putting BDeath vs. S|W as most memorable war I believe should say BDeath vs. SLW. SLW and S|W are 2 different things (supposedly). Most of SLW merged into the COD family. S|W may well have been a euphemism for SLW but most of them had been in BDeath or its academy previously. Some of them had come to BDeath from SLW though and may have been showing their true loyalty in that name. BDeath really never had a proper war against S|W, because, well, meh

DeletedUser54326

W22 Dream Team. Who would you pick?

1. Defender: Henk The Great, defended himself for over a month when XIII tried an op on him.
2. Attacker: Dunno many, grazo was crazy at it(old one).
3. Diplomat: Saint311, he must have done something right to be alone for so long
4. Duke: =starkiller= was a great one. :icon_sad:
5. Public face in the forum: I dont really care about the forums-

Most loved tribe? (Past or present.)

1. RBE
2. XXXX

Most hated tribe? (Past or present.)

1. RBE was loved and hated lol
2. $CoD$
3. EXP
4. Moon Family - tho i think this was the most hated one!

Most amusing poster? (And it's okay, you can restrain yourselves from mentioning me here. This is all about YOU! I understand.)

1. dont care!
2. dont care!

Poster I should most keep an eye on?

1. Meh
2. Meh

Most memorable war?

1. -TBP-/ XIII vs. RBE
2. CoD/AN/TBP vs ~I~

If TW Bosses went insane tomorrow and all tribes were disbanded, and it was everyone fighting for themselves... who would be most likely to come out on top? (Not that I'm... in any way... suggesting that's a possibility... -polite cough-.)

1. MythicEpidemic
2. Henk The Great
3. jdr68
4. Me :p

Just cause K75/65 would be a fort. No way to get in there. :lol:

If you had to recruit someone from any tribe other'n your own, who would you pick? (Ignoring the obvious flaws of spies, etc, if you chose an enemy tribe. Really just interested in where the skillz lie. And who can admit to having a worthy opponent. )

1. sexi munki
2. wwyantt
3. JonEdCap
4. saint - only if he stops being a nub! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

IOF, you do realize CoD and AN never warred, right? They were allies who then merged...

DeletedUser54326

IOF, you do realize CoD and AN never warred, right? They were allies who then merged...

Yes my bad, was gonna let that one for last and forgot to finish it. lol It was supposed to say ~I~ vs TBP/AN/CoD :p

See what happens when u r tired? :lol:

DeletedUser

1. Defender: Henk The Great, defended himself for over a month when XIII tried an op on him.

Ice, you nub, that was me account sitting him almost 100% of the time when they ran that op on him :)

By the way, you need to make a new sig....RBE is dead ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54326

Ice, you nub, that was me account sitting him almost 100% of the time when they ran that op on him :)

By the way, you need to make a new sig....RBE is dead ;)

RBE will live forever! :icon_cool:

:lol: Btw that is not what he says nubepidemic! LOL

DeletedUser

Daw. Many thanks all. Even just recognising names now will be beneficial. >)

DeletedUser

A lot of people on these forms often arrive for a week or two, then disappear for a while.

You'll probably only get to know everyone within a month - you probably already know the regulars. :p

DeletedUser57711

i used to be warmad21 but now a girls name :( rathina :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

there was never an op when xiii did some thing that sucked , which was most of the time

darkaniken2

You all are mean. I only saw like 2 mentions of me, and they were in a bad way...

/me goes off to cry