Top W22 Info

DeletedUser

Aw.

-patpat-

They're prolly just jealous.

... that's what ya meant to say about meanies, right? :p

DeletedUser

You all are mean. I only saw like 2 mentions of me, and they were in a bad way...

/me goes off to cry

PROTIP: Spam moar and/or start being like mihajes.

I used to be The Lewder, now I do not hold an account.

DeletedUser

No op ever run on Henk while I was in XIII family...

You're right, Ice doesn't know what he is talking about:icon_rolleyes:. It was -TBP- & The Co that were the ones attacking him. When we were still in ~I~

AndyJc

there was never an op when xiii did some thing that sucked , which was most of the time

Beat your fail tribe though. And who was duke of that? Oh yeah....

Oh and before you start all your nonsense and attempts to comeback I'd already left my tribe before it crashed.

DeletedUser

Oh and before you start all your nonsense and attempts to comeback I'd already left my tribe (EDIT: just) before it crashed.

:) I'm not sure whether you think this is something to hide or advertise and of course it is something that you have in common with DWTC, so why don't you try to base your friendship on it.:icon_wink:

Sorry Andy, you walked right into that one.

No tribe name change yet?:) You still don't believe they lost?

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

:) I'm not sure whether you think this is something to hide or advertise and of course it is something that you have in common with DWTC, so why don't you try to base your friendship on it.:icon_wink:

Sorry Andy, you walked right into that one.

No tribe name change yet?:) You still don't believe they lost?

He didn't leave before it crashed.

I've been away for days, must have noticed being a bit quieter?

Yah they lost I accept it, nows time for anarchy to reign like my tribe where all members can depose the leadership if they want.

DeletedUser

He didn't leave before it crashed.

I've been away for days, must have noticed being a bit quieter?

Yah they lost I accept it, nows time for anarchy to reign like my tribe where all members can depose the leadership if they want.

Don't I remember well?
Wasn't it the leaders who left first?

Anarchy? The promise of change is true? That will be a first.
At least we may be able to do some of the things that they keep banning
..not to mention some more interesting bands for kids other than JLS

Somehow I doubt it though

AndyJc

Don't I remember well?
Wasn't it the leaders who left first?

Anarchy? The promise of change is true? That will be a first.
At least we may be able to do some of the things that they keep banning
..not to mention some more interesting bands for kids other than JLS

Somehow I doubt it though

We'll see, might not have time chances are will have fallen on its own before organise anything at this rate.

By the time they left there was bugger all left to leave other than dozens of inactives. When I left XIV were still ranked either 2 or 3.

DeletedUser

lol's as MJ remembers so well , i was in D3ATH not the big boy main tribe , and it crashed the minute the better/more active players jumped ship (if i remember MJ didnt like the way i just disbanded)

what this has to do with the old xiii line of there was never an op or who ever was attacked (in the xiii tribe) was inactive (if they lost villages) , i dont really know

there was never ops done by XIII when they sucked , which they mostly did. besides the one tony did and thats because he did it ,

an example could be the QBUNNY op , a complete balls up on XIVS part , every one cept beyla and one other person(i forget the name of) , argued that some how it wasnt really an op , you all some how meant to send trains and let me kill them, but attempting to mass noble a player is not an op if XIII/XIV do it and it doesnt pay off

anyhoo , COD players now deploy the same tatic of denying anything bad ever happens , so maybe EVERY ONE plays the same tune in those circumstances

AndyJc

XIV and XIII carried out more successful op than any of the dozens of D3TH family tribes. In fact even as that miserable incarnation FINAL we completely destroyed Fatterpunks forward bases (along with Alex of course).

Qbunny was a mistake true, but fact is D3TH still lost (and the argument you weren't in the main tribe is running thin they are just the same)

Of course people get attacked but its the main aim of most sensible frontliners to spot the weaknesses and exploit them.

DeletedUser

XIV and XIII carried out more successful op than any of the dozens of D3TH family tribes. In fact even as that miserable incarnation FINAL we completely destroyed Fatterpunks forward bases (along with Alex of course).

Qbunny was a mistake true, but fact is D3TH still lost (and the argument you weren't in the main tribe is running thin they are just the same)

Of course people get attacked but its the main aim of most sensible frontliners to spot the weaknesses and exploit them.

That was about 6-7 final members and saint, not the whole of final lol,

The simple fact was that Final could not orgainse a root in a brothal tbh.

D3th was poo, so was 80 members in final, same as every other tribe on this world.

DeletedUser43660

D3th was poo, so was 80 members in final, same as every other tribe on this world.

Except for XXXX :icon_cool:

.....and CAC, and 4Skin :p

And in fairness to D3TH, they did run some solid ops on XXXX during our first war. The second war, they had one big op on Dadoo h and netted 30+. However, the sitter for dadoo(I wonder who that was? :p) recapped most.

And D3TH had momentum during the first tilt with XXXX, but as ywevis was afraid of Mr. Irontim and a looming war with XIII, we NAP'ed. We were then able to take care of our inactives, and prepare for the next war with D3TH...

As for XIII/FINAL, whenever that sexymunki had his hand in an op, they did exceptionally well. Alas, tony couldn't play every account in FINAL, so results weren't always there....

AndyJc

Meh still the tribes Tones :) Took vast majority after all during the thing even if it was just the council because of all the spying.

But yah sounds sensible enough assumption. My invite got withdrawn, not happy!

DeletedUser

for such a person who tries to give the impression , that they know every thing , you appear quite ill informed here , unlike you i have never denied when some thing went bad or when a tribe i was in did some thing stupid , as far as i know d3th fam had 3 tribes with a few allies ,and because i dont mind saying when some thing went pear shaped or we/i ballsed up , i dont have to defend past tribes i was in to the end of eternity like you do , xiii fam crumbled on your watch , just like d3ath did on mine ,

i never said d3th fam didnt loose , or have never claimed because i wasnt in the main tribe i never lost i did , it sucked balls , but meh

as has been pointed out by jon , we as d3th did a few decent ops , how ever you wouldnt know because you only attacked inactives and stayed in k28 or where ever the heck you hid for the entire war

as xiiis own members complain and not just tony , there was never much co-ording going on , as i saw first hand , as i was the front line with xiii during that war

AndyJc

for such a person who tries to give the impression , that they know every thing , you appear quite ill informed here , unlike you i have never denied when some thing went bad or when a tribe i was in did some thing stupid , as far as i know d3th fam had 3 tribes with a few allies ,and because i dont mind saying when some thing went pear shaped or we/i ballsed up , i dont have to defend past tribes i was in to the end of eternity like you do , xiii fam crumbled on your watch , just like d3ath did on mine ,

i never said d3th fam didnt loose , or have never claimed because i wasnt in the main tribe i never lost i did , it sucked balls , but meh

as has been pointed out by jon , we as d3th did a few decent ops , how ever you wouldnt know because you only attacked inactives and stayed in k28 or where ever the heck you hid for the entire war

as xiiis own members complain and not just tony , there was never much co-ording going on , as i saw first hand , as i was the front line with xiii during that war

Ha, XIII family was rank 1 for over a year with me as a duke and I took XIV from rank 6 to rank 2.
Regardless of all your moaning DWTC about how crap XIII was they still beat you.

I'm not sure I've failed as a Duke, other than for a few odd days I'm about to enter my 16th month as a top 20 Duke.

DeletedUser57711

Ha, XIII family was rank 1 for over a year with me as a duke and I took XIV from rank 6 to rank 2.
Regardless of all your moaning DWTC about how crap XIII was they still beat you.

I'm not sure I've failed as a Duke, other than for a few odd days I'm about to enter my 16th month as a top 20 Duke.

top 20 duke this late in the game does not mean much sorry to say Andy as it does not take much to get there does it?

XIII and XIV yes in there prime were good but when i was there they sucked it took weeks to get any help on any ops if ever got any there was no real leadership it was just the odd few doing anything the rest not interested which was a shame. as cod would of been beat then if it was got on top of but you could not do it (not because your a bad duke).

AndyJc

top 20 duke this late in the game does not mean much sorry to say Andy as it does not take much to get there does it?

XIII and XIV yes in there prime were good but when i was there they sucked it took weeks to get any help on any ops if ever got any there was no real leadership it was just the odd few doing anything the rest not interested which was a shame. as cod would of been beat then if it was got on top of but you could not do it (not because your a bad duke).

Lol I know that.

They were well past it by time you were there.
COD would not have beaten us though, they had taken about 30 villages from actives. COD can only noble inactives. So we lost the east, all that would mean is nukes don't have to walk 200 hours.

DeletedUser

Lol I know that.

They were well past it by time you were there.
COD would not have beaten us though, they had taken about 30 villages from actives. COD can only noble inactives. So we lost the east, all that would mean is nukes don't have to walk 200 hours.

Woo hoo, Labour lost!!! A bit like your old tribe, held a nice majority talk the talk but nothing more.

If a CoD member came on here making excuses they would get flamed for it, though when the boot is on the other foot it is all gravy!!! No!!!

The simple fact is, CoD beat your family under those set of circumstances. You can talk about ifs' and buts' all you like but at the end of the day it panned out how it panned out.

AndyJc

Woo hoo, Labour lost!!! A bit like your old tribe, held a nice majority talk the talk but nothing more.

If a CoD member came on here making excuses they would get flamed for it, though when the boot is on the other foot it is all gravy!!! No!!!

The simple fact is, CoD beat your family under those set of circumstances. You can talk about ifs' and buts' all you like but at the end of the day it panned out how it panned out.

Conservatives didn't win!

So theres hope yet. And like Labour the leadership in FINAL only extended our majorities, I'm over 100 villages up on COD and haven't even been fighting them for months.

DeletedUser

Attacker: Alexanderlegend
Origin: ajay7 (568|428) K45

Quantity: 0 0 4883 0 0 1491 1542 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4883 0 0 1491 1542 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: SexyMunki
Destination: Munkiii (569|428) K45

Quantity: x x x x x x x x x x
Losses: x x x x x x x x x x

Alexanderlegend
Opponents defeated: 13.468.956 (496.)
Tribe: XIV