Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How about

interact email money transfer

my bank offers that and I currently can't figure out how to send money via bank transfer.

phatbasstard

servy already has said. phone companies put a limit on the amount of money they allow to be transfered out of there plan....or what ever it is called (pre paid maybe?)

What they are looking for is local/national solutions to allow different demographics to acess premium, ie game cards like some phillipino players suggested that they can buy in stores...etc

I work for a a cell phone company and I can say as a general rule that is simply not correct in the states. I know for 2 reasons.

1. I see more then $3 on peoples bills all the time
2 you can put much more then $3 on your bill in other games

Now that said there may be other reasons like

1 A bill can be disputed after the fact. People do it all the time and then that company that generated the charge does not get there money because the phone company does not want piss them off and lose a customer

2 There is a fee or percentage the phone company gets out of the charge

I have already quit 2 of the 3 worlds i play and will not be joining any more unless i can get more then a week at a time through sms

DeletedUser

i dont like paying by card at all but i have to now id prefer bring back 5 points for a month it was so much easier:S

DeletedUser

i dont like paying by card at all but i have to now id prefer bring back 5 points for a month it was so much easier:S

i agree, i have to sort another way out to pay for pp, as i cant do it by mobile phone anymore :(

DeletedUser

So one month on and we are yet to really have any updates or information on whether there is talks going on behind the scenes or if any of the suggestions are even being considered.

Im no expert on business or any of those sorts of concepts and dont know how long it takes for any new agreements with phone companies or any other company alike to be knocked out of the park. So even if morthy or servy or whoever it is that figures these things out could perhaps give a quick summary of what is or is not being worked on or reasons as to whether things are being worked on or not.

The above is imo the best thing for the staff to do now. Mainly because I have been keeping myself up to date with this thread and am yet to see any "positive" feedback from tw staff about any ideas thrown out here (which you guys asked us for in the first place lest we forget). So unless anything is worked on or realistic reasons for ideas not to be worked on are given the only purpose this thread serves is for tw to look as if they give two hoots about the concerns that the majority of the tw playing community, about the new premium methods and prices, have raised.

I have seen morthy post on the w49 forums just a short period of time ago. So theres no doubt you do read the forums (not that there should have been any doubt realistically), and unless I have missed out something, I have not seen a response from you (morthy) in here yet. Now I dont know if that is because you just dont have anything to do with working out new premium prices/methods however if that is the case then I would suggest you post in here saying so. Either that or you look like you are purely ignoring this thread.

This post wasnt built upon flames, but my understanding of the situation so far and my want and need to get answers.
*Need, because I may be following in the footsteps of multiple people who have left due to the new premium.

DeletedUser

I want to buy a premium.. But can only do so with NatWest Credit card.. Anything you can do?

DeletedUser

I used to be able to spend £3 for a months premium by txt, which is the best method for me, but now I end up having to pay £9 for one month of points, which is quite frankly, ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I bought a pre-paid $50 visa to buy premium points as I could not do it through sms as my husband and I both play...gets way to expensive, using another way to pay would be good as we buy game cards at the store for other games that we play on-line...

DeletedUser

So your married, which means you are 18+ and you don't have a regular credit card?

File Not Found

I'm over 18, and I don't have a credit card, as infact a very large number of 18+ people wouldn't.

DeletedUser

Credit cards are actually evil things. They cause more harm then they are worth. Most people know to avoid them.

DeletedUser

Actually if you know how to use them properly they can be a useful tool.

DeletedUser

innogames payment methods are designed for max profit,its a business,ypu will always end up having points left over from a purchase,nevere quite enough,so top up and shut up.

1magic0

Can you guys look mail payment? Like sending money thru the mail there are a lot of games that use that method. Thats how I bought plenty of things.

DeletedUser

Credit cards are actually evil things. They cause more harm then they are worth. Most people know to avoid them.

That is exactly why I'm asking for better worldwide coverage for SMS. SMS Kambi stinks.

Is there any update on that? Let us know what is happening, and the time frame...

Status
Not open for further replies.