question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser656

i think he specifaccally said forums there...

besides i think its odd, when i went on skype and asked a mod who has been in the modding industrie for quite some time. he said he could get us our OD scores back and told us to save it from twstats. and so we did that. then now we get a "maybe" we can.

i think forums and OD score can be recovered and would appreciate if you guys just helped us out here.

quoted from Jirki:

Also, I suggest that you stop creating threads about it, or I'll have to bring the banhammer out as it all violates the rules.

If you have something else to say, please PM me.

you warn to trow around your fancy banhammer, but even before that cabana cigara has been banned. i have been talking to him and he says he got not reason for the ban other then that he violate forum rules. but do you care to explain wich rule he violated that got him banned instantly?

TW Stats calculates the tribe OD by adding up the OD of all the members. This is different to the in-game method, so getting the data from TW Stats wouldn't help.

Not sure which mod you talked to, but we have no way of altering a tribe's OD score via our tools. This again would be something I'd have to do by manually updating the database.

Please don't talk about bans etc in this thread, otherwise it will be closed.

DeletedUser

this is the time to prove that you will not let idiots ruin the game for everyone else,pls roll back if you can,im sure all agree to this being done :icon_neutral:

Christopher Silver

TW Stats calculates the tribe OD by adding up the OD of all the members. This is different to the in-game method, so getting the data from TW Stats wouldn't help.

Not sure which mod you talked to, but we have no way of altering a tribe's OD score via our tools. This again would be something I'd have to do by manually updating the database.

Please don't talk about bans etc in this thread, otherwise it will be closed.

We have quite a few screenshots of the ODA/ODD/OD if you needed it or if it would make the restoral more of a possibility.

DeletedUser656

I have them from twstats and I believe some other players in-game. ;) they Will be there soon.

Please don't send anything from TW Stats, it's tribe OD system is vastly different to in-game numbers.

DeletedUser

Morthy, your servers must have logged the IP that got into the accont. Even if it was hacked through a proxy this is still traceable. If you would supply me with the IP address or proxy i would glady trace it for you and provide any evidence you needed.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i've been accused, for something i would never do. I've known a load of players who have played in ASYLUM or are currently in ASYLUM, why would i want this to happen to them? I was 2 weeks away from being able to play tw actively again and was going to ask dratts for an account in ASYLUM that i was promised.

Why would i turn my back on my friends? How can you jump to conclusions that it was me? Personally, i'm still confused over the whole situation but am now coming to terms with how it happened, but not fully understanding the motive of who has done it.

Don't hate me, because i simply didn't do it...

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Posting the IP in the forum would be illegal, yes, as it's considered personal information. Besides, from the posts I could see here, it were going in a direction where we'd have posts that would directly violate German law. So... Those posts are deleted. Don't repost the IP or the related stuff that was deleted please.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i've been accused, for something i would never do. I've known a load of players who have played in ASYLUM or are currently in ASYLUM, why would i want this to happen to them? I was 2 weeks away from being able to play tw actively again and was going to ask dratts for an account in ASYLUM that i was promised.

Why would i turn my back on my friends? How can you jump to conclusions that it was me? Personally, i'm still confused over the whole situation but am now coming to terms with how it happened, but not fully understanding the motive of who has done it.

Don't hate me, because i simply didn't do it...

The evidence never lies :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser18695

we gave you a fair chance to explain yourself. your story had a lot of flaws saying differnt things every time. even IF you didn't do it, you sure made it look that way by constantly making up things

DeletedUser

i think the IP that done that silly crap should be banned for life!!!!! i would hate it if all our forums were lost. would suck bigtime.

The OD stuff im not sure why the concern is there for that. who cares? Does highest OD win this world? if so please let me know cause i need to change my tribes strategy. its about territory and who owns the most of it. Some will say that it shows how active a person is. I say so does enemy caps. and enemy caps is what everyone should look at first and foremost. I can rack up OD all day everyday if wanted to. but how do yu prove it without forwrding every report you get to your duke? as duke, and im sure i speak for others, i have other things to do then look at reports all day. I remember a time on w19 when the same player was leading in ODA and ODD and they were nearly the same...lol cmon now...you can see right through that.

ASYLUM will still have there respect and im sure everyone knows what ASYLUM has accomplished. i dont need (and dont) to read OD rankings to tell me how good asylum is.
OD ranking is not the measure of a good tribe guys. i can have all my members launch everything they have and just walk away. watch the OD skyrocket. what does that accomplish? Im not trying to be a scrooge here at all. i just really need to know when this fascination for OD started. i dont get it really

Just thought i would post my two cents

Last edited by a moderator:

Christopher Silver

i think the IP that done that silly crap should be banned for life!!!!! i would hate it if all our forums were lost. would suck bigtime.

The OD stuff im not sure why the concern is there for that. who cares? Does highest OD win this world? if so please let me know cause i need to change my tribes strategy. its about territory and who owns the most of it. Some will say that it shows how active a person is. I say so does enemy caps. and enemy caps is what everyone should look at first and foremost. I can rack up OD all day everyday if wanted to. but how do yu prove it without forwrding every report you get to your duke? as duke, and im sure i speak for others, i have other things to do then look at reports all day. I remember a time on w19 when the same player was leading in ODA and ODD and they were nearly the same...lol cmon now...you can see right through that.

Just thought i would post my two cents

To be honest JR we just want our tribe back that was taken from us and that includes all the members all the OD and all the forums. Of course we know feel forums are more improtant than OD but wouldn't you rather have something back than nothing at all. And if morthy can manage to get us both then that's great. If he can only manage forums i'd still be happy with that. But if he can't get forums and can get OD that'd be a consolation prize.

DeletedUser656

Seems like when a tribe is disbanded the record of how many of each unit it's killed etc is not wiped. Should be possible to restore.

Status
Not open for further replies.