question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisparty

sorry this happened to you guys. don't let it get you down, then the sorry little bugger who did this wins. :icon_evil:

Christopher Silver

No. Only OD.. about forums I don't know if they are going to get it back. :) But this is at least something.

He said he'd have a look today to see if he could do it i think.

DeletedUser

He is actually in the process of trying right now, so we are all hoping for the best :icon_cool:

He only returned small bit.. all the maps/sections. :p No topics yet. Its cool he is at least trying ;)

Pam Nam

Forums are coming back online! I want to give a big thanks for Morthy for taking an interest and helping out, I was convinced nothing would be done.

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Shame now this thread will be locked :lol:

But woot to morthy, did an amazing job

DeletedUser

SIG ftw.

Thanks morthy. Seriously.

Thanks for helping us all the way.

Christopher Silver

Thanks a lot Morthy. We knew you could do it all along and were just joking with us that you couldn't <3

DeletedUser

Wow, that's pretty awesome. Well done Morthy for doing what was said could not be done ;)

DeletedUser

This just goes to show all the naysayers... some of the mods DO care!

Good job Morthy!

LauraDestroya

May 24
17:45 Morthy joined the tribe.

He helped out xlr too. Thanks for all the troops Morthy!

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into helping us morthy! I shall not doubt you again...for a while ;D

DeletedUser

It is good to see that the leaders of this game have stepped up to restore what they have.

Thank you morthy, even though I do not know you nor anyone else really. It really means alot. Even though I was never in the tribe, it is good to see something done that they had no control over.

Its kinda like dealing with a big business company...... (IE if you have questions about a bill or questions.. you always wish you had someone to actually look at the detail, and not a customer at whole...)

This is one that they have looked into the details, and it means a lot.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.