question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To be honest JR we just want our tribe back that was taken from us and that includes all the members all the OD and all the forums. Of course we know feel forums are more improtant than OD but wouldn't you rather have something back than nothing at all. And if morthy can manage to get us both then that's great. If he can only manage forums i'd still be happy with that. But if he can't get forums and can get OD that's be a consolation prize.

totally understandable bro. you guys will get your tribe back im sure. as people log in they will accept invites. and im on your side with this. i don't agree with what happened at all.

im just saying,. get your members back where they need to be and your tribe is back. you guys can make new forums and OD..well, you know how i feel about that. Having OD, what does that do for you?

DeletedUser

totally understandable bro. you guys will get your tribe back im sure. as people log in they will accept invites. and im on your side with this. i don't agree with what happened at all.

im just saying,. get your members back where they need to be and your tribe is back. you guys can make new forums and OD..well, you know how i feel about that. Having OD, what does that do for you?

personally i think its coz its part of the history of thier tribe and they dont wanna lose it,i wouldnt want to lose that history after 2 years.

DeletedUser

personally i think its coz its part of the history of thier tribe and they dont wanna lose it,i wouldnt want to lose that history after 2 years.

i guess ur right man but my point is as stated before. we all know what we are dealing with when we say "asylum". i dont need a high OD ranking to tell me they are good.

not like people are gonna look at there OD's and say..huh...im gonna attack them now cause there OD sucks.

DeletedUser

i guess ur right man but my point is as stated before. we all know what we are dealing with when we say "asylum". i dont need a high OD ranking to tell me they are good.

not like people are gonna look at there OD's and say..huh...im gonna attack them now cause there OD sucks.

i know what you are saying and you as i would not start a new tribe with the same members just to prove that,od is part of all our history,and nobody wants thier history gone

DeletedUser

So not being able to see ingame statz.... everythingz good now?

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:xmas smile:
your efforts here are appreciated morthy.... thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.