WAR Hmetal vs Moar!; WMD family

DeletedUser

:lol: I can't really punish you other than having you talk to me on Skype.

You deleted and have no discernible villages left for me to take from you :p

Well you never talk to me on skype so I guess that means I'm lucky?

cazzman420

The Nuts players that they had taken in make much more sense for them to be in FRST. They are far from the main cluster of Nuts.

Cazz, why are you stirring up dust? I don't really think you're prepared for the consequences of your larger than average mouth.

--$.02

FRST hugging you too! I knew it. They love everyone but me!

DeletedUser

To quiet here last few hours. What happened? Forum is boring in lack of drama.

DeletedUser

Since Ive been paying attention...

Side 1:
Tribes: MOAR !
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: HMetal
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 98
Side 2: 16
Difference: 82
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1
Difference: 11
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 659,998
Side 2: 154,834
Difference: 505,164
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 106,565
Side 2: 9,623
Difference: 96,942
chart

DeletedUser

[spoil]

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Total conquers:
chart

chart

chart

chart
[/spoil]

Good stats Moar :) haven't check for a while for any of the 3 (tribes / families), good to see that you are taking back control, although sad to see a good(? I think...) small tribe die by such large enemies, ow well part of the game.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Total conquers:
chart

chart

chart

chart

I believe HMetal will FALL! AND FAIL! :lol:

DeletedUser

They seem to have noticed their name is in the trashcan... and started nobleing something. I think the score of last week WMD F. vs HMetal is something like 14x10. Still very shameful, based on the size difference.

DeletedUser

They seem to have noticed their name is in the trashcan... and started nobleing something. I think the score of last week WMD F. vs HMetal is something like 14x10. Still very shameful, based on the size difference.

ah we do our best i suppose.

DeletedUser

Let leadership of WMD forgive me, as i am in WMD but as long i agree with some of Harb point of view (part of hugging everyone and everything) Harb wake up something in WMD.
Something change here. I think Harb, with this his sharp forum posts, wake up pride in WMD. Small players, dozens of them, launch they small nukes :) on H metal. Small players send what they have for support on FRST border, big players send serious force for support. I am in wonder with level of organization now and response on mobilisation :-O
I vote Harb for tribe leader of WMD :)

Hmmm am i tell public some military secret?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Small players send what they have for support on FRST border, big players send serious force for support. I am in wonder with level of organization now and response on mobilisation :-O

Wait, Supporting a border with FRST :icon_confused:. I think you maybe be implying 2 things here...

1. Your planning on attacking Big bad FRST :lol:

2. You think your in a war with FRST :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Wait, Supporting a border with FRST :icon_confused:. I think you maybe be implying 2 things here...

i hope both of these are true, for my boredom's sake

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: . I think we... they... do not think this :).
I just say whats going on here. Morale is high. I do not care about politics or know anything about politics or participate in any decision... I am like cave troll. U point, PrimeAbuse smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88324

Let leadership of WMD forgive me, as i am in WMD but as long i agree with some of Harb point of view (part of hugging everyone and everything) Harb wake up something in WMD.
Something change here. I think Harb, with this his sharp forum posts, wake up pride in WMD. Small players, dozens of them, launch they small nukes :) on H metal. Small players send what they have for support on FRST border, big players send serious force for support. I am in wonder with level of organization now and response on mobilisation :-O
I vote Harb for tribe leader of WMD :)

Hmmm am i tell public some military secret?

brother, I think you messed up big time saying your players are supporting FRST front.. or has FRST started anything?? am I missing anything here??

haha

DeletedUser

Im saying this out loud so there is no mistake, as this is a thread that was started by someone else that involves my tribe... MOAR ! specifically and utterly has NO interest, and is not in any way, shape or form involved in ANY activity that will casue FRST to lose a single spear. Everyone knows MOAR ! does not shy away from a fight, but Im no dummy, this is how rumors start. The FRST members I talk to are friendly and Im cool with that.

Hyper Hypo

Im saying this out loud so there is no mistake, as this is a thread that was started by someone else that involves my tribe... MOAR ! specifically and utterly has NO interest, and is not in any way, shape or form involved in ANY activity that will casue FRST to lose a single spear. Everyone knows MOAR ! does not shy away from a fight, but Im no dummy, this is how rumors start. The FRST members I talk to are friendly and Im cool with that.

I will second this notion.

Moar! and Frst share ZERO relation.

And for reply to an early comment Nuts and Frst share ZERO relation.

Good luck to Hmetal :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I will second this notion.

Moar! and Frst share ZERO relation.

And for reply to an early comment Nuts and Frst share ZERO relation.

Good luck to Hmetal :icon_biggrin:

The only relations between frst and moar are between me and moar as your players continue to try to grow in my growing cluster.