WAR Hmetal vs Moar!; WMD family

DeletedUser

Harb fails.......WMD rockz :icon_razz: <3

Nah, really spending days away from the forsaken computer screen really rocks much more =]

DeletedUser

Harb rockz.......WMD failz :icon_razz: <3 i lovez harb

fixed for you. <3

Stats:
forever:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: HMetal
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4 MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 12
Difference: 43

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 448,414
Side 2: 104,632
Difference: 343,782

chart

[/SPOIL]

last 24 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: HMetal
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4 MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7,940
Difference: 7,940

chart

[/SPOIL]

WMD/MOAR ! Got one! :icon_biggrin: Congratulations!

DeletedUser

members in the WMD that posted here should get on their account and do something against HMetal. Posting is wasting your time, and making yourselves look even worst.

DeletedUser

let WMD members post in between watching their villages..lol..its quite hypnotic to look at incomings... :icon_neutral:

* shocks my sig is outdated....*

DeletedUser

let WMD members post in between watching their villages..lol..its quite hypnotic to look at incomings... :icon_neutral:

I didn't understand the meaning behind this :icon_confused: I'd appreciate it if you could rephrase that.

* shocks my sig is outdated....*

And i didn't understand the sig either, what's it for/about? :icon_eek: And how is your sig relevant? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmetal is doing well keep it up guys :) ... still waiting for the huge wmd to make significant progress :icon_rolleyes:.

off-topic
His sig is from the big world 8 bloc war, those tribes were the main a-block side... the war must be like 3 years old or something (still going on), the world settings are great and had some of the best players I have seen, pitty what happened to FEAR though.

DeletedUser74299

members in the WMD that posted here should get on their account and do something against HMetal. Posting is wasting your time, and making yourselves look even worst.

:lol: nice one mate... yah i think im gonna noble my own villages:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

cazzman420

Wow the lengths you will go without actually doing anything lol

Also that is FRST's tribe that they mass recruited from

cazzman420

are frst a family tribe now..............:icon_rolleyes:

Naw they wouldn't call it that. They prefer hug (ally/nap) everyone except WMD. Then announce they won the world without a fight already. See they are taking in some NUTS!, and other members that want to jump ship and get on the band wagon with FRST. Really from the looks anytime they run into a good player in a fight, they recruit them. An here I thought we were the only ones.

DeletedUser

The Nuts players that they had taken in make much more sense for them to be in FRST. They are far from the main cluster of Nuts.

Cazz, why are you stirring up dust? I don't really think you're prepared for the consequences of your larger than average mouth.

--$.02

DeletedUser

Naw they wouldn't call it that. They prefer hug (ally/nap) everyone except WMD. Then announce they won the world without a fight already. See they are taking in some NUTS!, and other members that want to jump ship and get on the band wagon with FRST. Really from the looks anytime they run into a good player in a fight, they recruit them. An here I thought we were the only ones.

You obviously know very little of our diplomacy...

Were have we said we have won the world?

We take in so many players yet we still remain 1 tribe :icon_rolleyes:.

*Just a few points to think about.

DeletedUser

The Nuts players that they had taken in make much more sense for them to be in FRST. They are far from the main cluster of Nuts.

Cazz, why are you stirring up dust? I don't really think you're prepared for the consequences of your larger than average mouth.

--$.02

He is talking about me :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

--$.02

I have a loud mouth.... where are my consequences?