WAR Hmetal vs Moar!; WMD family

DeletedUser

Always a pleasure to see trolls killing each other .
There should be more gore and gruesome stats in these posts though.
what a wonderful world ..

DeletedUser

brother, I think you messed up big time saying your players are supporting FRST front.. or has FRST started anything?? am I missing anything here??

haha

Nope he's just talking about the couple of WMD players FRST continue to send nukes at who joined us after the war ended.

DeletedUser

FRST have also taken some 'refugee's' in I notice recently.

At the same time they are trying to recruit the very 'refugee's' they are attacking from WMD so i'm not really sure what your point is :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88324

FRST have also taken some 'refugee's' in I notice recently.

At the same time they are trying to recruit the very 'refugee's' they are attacking from WMD so i'm not really sure what your point is :icon_wink:

FRST has taken in refugees?? get your facts strait buddy

DeletedUser

Consolidator out of curiosity, why are you here spamming?

You don't even play this world, you got rimmed like a month ago or something.
:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Consolidator out of curiosity, why are you here spamming?

You don't even play this world, you got rimmed like a month ago or something.
:icon_neutral:

mammy probably grounded him and he cant leave his bedroom till he says sorry so he has decided to annoy w43 for the day

DeletedUser

harbinger - so according to you what is the point limit to be allowed to post in your forum ? FRST is way to arrogant.
Anyway good luck m8.

DeletedUser

mammy probably grounded him and he cant leave his bedroom till he says sorry so he has decided to annoy w43 for the day
lol ! you are more and more funnier !! yehaaaaw !! give us another joke Hatty and I promise I wont post again !! wow !!

DeletedUser88324

So they can't be a refugee in the eyes of a WMD player eh?

Of course, but to be a refugee, you should be able to prove you were attacking him/her before he joined them.. So, give some names.. :D if there are refugees, call them out.. That way we can all know..

DeletedUser

If WMD can name a refugee maybe we could see something here, but i am one of two players who has recently joined frst and I have received a few random attacks from WMD that didn't do anything...(that doesn't make me a refugee) Also Consolidator when you post it shouldn't be "lol ! you are more and more funnier !! yehaaaaw !! give us another joke Hatty and I promise I wont post again !! wow !!". First off I don't think anyone can read that and secondly it doesn't mean anything which ruins the point of having actual discussions on the forums.

DeletedUser

@ Soccergamer

My point was only to tell it how it is which you will always get from me.

I'm not a big fan of putting other people down so I won't, and was not the one here to start going on about 'refugees'. The entire motive behind my response was simply that we were stacking the villages of some players on our front line as FRST we're attacking them.

Once this was said, a few people came back with uneducated remarks to which I replied.

I'm happy you joined FRST, they are a good tribe, just as some former Bored members were happy to join us 'and happier when they discovered what the tribes were like rather than what they had read through PnP propoganda'.

If you had attacks from some WMD members then under any circumstance in any world you could be considered a 'refugee' but in fact you were not the player I was talking about and it does not bother me. And i'm not on here to prove anyone is a 'refugee' in WMD's eyes (sorry to dissapoint you Jackal). Nor will I name the players in WMD who are considered to be 'refugees' but are being approached by FRST.

Homeless Jimmy started with the refugee comments.

So I say again simply.. WMD are stacking against the villages FRST are attacking.

Mind you on another point. With all the slander against WMD from FRST players over the past month or so on these forums and the possibilities of other tribes taking on new targets... if we were not stacking our fronts against any eventuality we would be fools.

DeletedUser

I don't feel like digging through that post so that I can point out a flaw so I am going to leave with-
Surprisingly well said there jonnyflame

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HMetal
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4 MOAR !
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 107
Side 2: 3,009