Thay were right

DeletedUser

Flamming us in the public forums without actually doing anything in-game is far worst in my eyes.

But I guess your typing fingers and slander are your only weapon you have for now, and also a brave comment about you (FRST) saying you 'won this world' already. Bold statement to announce to the rest of the world. I hope you really believe that!

Lol love the fact that you quoted 'won this world' where did I say that? I simply said we have "proved" are selves more than any other tribe perhaps not lighT. (I like them :p but still prefer Frst).

Ok you say we are like a failing tribe on another world that "talks the talk" but doesn't "walk the walk", I feel that you are the one making bold statements without doing anything in-game other than nobeling barbs (haven't checked you out personally but your tribe(s)...).

If it was up to me then we would be at war but it's not (and i respect my leaders), nothing much more I can do but live in hope.

Harb left for real life issues I was there when he spoke about it on skype, can't you just leave it at that.

cazzman420

Its because we are Frost don't care about this world as much, we have won this world.
It is just hard to keep active when there are no challenges left, not like WMD will be able to put up a decent fight (yes that is indeed a challenge to you family tribe nubs :icon_wink:)

This is where you said you won the world!

Last edited:

cazzman420

Lol love the fact that you quoted 'won this world' where did I say that? I simply said we have "proved" are selves more than any other tribe perhaps not lighT. (I like them :p but still prefer Frst).

Ok you say we are like a failing tribe on another world that "talks the talk" but doesn't "walk the walk", I feel that you are the one making bold statements without doing anything in-game other than nobeling barbs (haven't checked you out personally but your tribe(s)...).

If it was up to me then we would be at war but it's not (and i respect my leaders), nothing much more I can do but live in hope.

Harb left for real life issues I was there when he spoke about it on skype, can't you just leave it at that.

Harb is sending our members suicide letters. Pretty sad. Game aside this is for real. I seen them. Harb seems to be somewhat manic. I hope him well. And that RL comes first. Not FRST but first. Tell him WMD is still noobs and that we miss him! There's like 5 people on w43 forums and he is teh legend!

DeletedUser

I do 100% believe it. The only way anyone is going to beat us is if 50% or more of the tribe goes inactive (for lack of a good fight)...because we don't have another 200 members to replace them with :icon_rolleyes:

Light are the only tribe that we even consider to be as good as us, but they happen to be allies and we wuv them (until they are big enough to fight us then we can have a good war)

DeletedUser

wow frst really has such a big ego huh ?

i dont feel that you have done so much to rightfully have an ego like yours

you took down bored who had a useless leader in mario that tribe had alot of inactives also

and to be fair your not doing the greatest in w50 your way beyond my tribe there for such an elite group of players as you claim to be maybe in that world you will really learn how to play against a much better opposition :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you took down bored who had a useless leader in mario that tribe had alot of inactives also

and to be fair your not doing the greatest in w50 your way beyond my tribe there for such an elite group of players as you claim to be maybe in that world you will really learn how to play against a much better opposition :icon_rolleyes:

Its not their fault bored! collapsed when they declared and I will take you on in any world..... See I can talk trash too!

DeletedUser

Still more than any other tribe (apart form lighT) on this world.

What tribe are you in on w50? another mass recruiting one perhaps? (looking for a name I don't know it just guessing...). Its still early days and how are you rating us as a tribe via points?

DeletedUser

Its not their fault bored! collapsed when they declared and I will take you on in any world..... See I can talk trash too!

You can't take Randy in any world...:icon_rolleyes:

no1bittyboy

What tribe are you in on w50? another mass recruiting one perhaps? (looking for a name I don't know it just guessing...). Its still early days and how are you rating us as a tribe via points?

I can't tell you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Randerson doesnt play from the start of a world, he just takes over a top account mid world uses all its nukes on suicide missions then gets rimmed.

I know you probably wont tell the truth here, but no harm in asking. How many accounts have you played in W43? I have the count at 4 and 3 have been destroyed and the 4th will be in due time.

DeletedUser

mass recruiting no im in DIY so run along little boy

Randerson doesnt play from the start of a world, he just takes over a top account mid world uses all its nukes on suicide missions then gets rimmed.

I know you probably wont tell the truth here, but no harm in asking. How many accounts have you played in W43? I have the count at 4 and 3 have been destroyed and the 4th will be in due time.

4 accounts ?

your way off 2 accounts my currne account was no top account ranked 150 now its no.3 :lol:

fincky dont come to me on a skill level i see 1 of our players 3 tims smaller than you is giving you a spanking so try handling him before coming to me

DeletedUser

Nice rank 1 points But
odt = 11

clad...
rank 8 points you beating us but
odt = 5

Its too early to make comments about that world allot can/will change, but just proving a point you rate tribes via points.

Back ontopic
Hopefully this world will see some action soon as people are getting bored :p. Would love to see a 2 sided world war but cant see it happening, always live in hope.

Hyper Hypo

I am done with Tribal Wars. But posts by randerson just get me into a tizzy so I think i'll part with a reply :icon_razz:

Frst has done nothing to rightfully have an ego? First there was k54 - OWNED, Then we moved onto k55 with KKnd, after that we went for COD in k65, and following that we hit BORED! AND Nomad both of whom disbanded and moved to different tribes.

Name any other tribe with a better resume? Continually warring and being victorious seems pretty deserving to me...

Then you decide to comment on w50. You have already been served by bitty, but let's suffice it to say that it's still early and until nobles arrive there is not much to be said there.

4 accounts ?

your way off 2 accounts my currne account was no top account ranked 150 now its no.3 :lol:

What happened to your last account? Shte was nobled quite easily. You then moved to Icarus which disbanded and then bored! which disbanded. Following bored! you created kiltom and finally merged into WMD....

Let's not argue about our accounts if they have spent their tribal wars history fleeing any sort of conflict....

DeletedUser

Harb is sending our members suicide letters. Pretty sad. Game aside this is for real. I seen them. Harb seems to be somewhat manic. I hope him well. And that RL comes first. Not FRST but first. Tell him WMD is still noobs and that we miss him! There's like 5 people on w43 forums and he is teh legend!

I never sent any suicide letters to WMD, please show me these mysterious letters. :icon_neutral:

In fact, i have never had any contact with WMD besides your member mailing my account to see if it was inactive to try and take a village.
:icon_rolleyes:

Seriously, show me these letters. :icon_neutral:

HorseSoldier

I don't care who you've been with on other worlds. You're a noob we rimmed already once on this world; unable to build an account on his own and keep it. And you also fail at pnp lest we forget your war declaration on us. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser88324

I don't care who you've been with on other worlds. You're a noob we rimmed already once on this world; unable to build an account on his own and keep it. And you also fail at pnp lest we forget your war declaration on us. :icon_rolleyes:

horse? could you tell those of us uninformed, and lost readers what accounts this sad person played as so we can all flame him for failing to put up a decent post?? :p

take it easy randy, you've gotta be able to strap on your pants when you talk alot..

DeletedUser

alright now we get more active :p

i personaly dont know anyone from light but i herd thay are some smexy tribe

and to cazzman420 yah i think we can compere frst to asylum and wmd to USF ... asylum still standing strong as it was and frst is still standing strong as it was and thats not gona change :p

HorseSoldier

horse? could you tell those of us uninformed, and lost readers what accounts this sad person played as so we can all flame him for failing to put up a decent post?? :p

Sure. [Here] FRST's first war operation on W43. Randy's method of defending was to sit back and lose all his vills. LOL, I took one off him in northern K55 with my attacks traveling from the southwest border of K54.

:lol: Mind you, I only had a handful of vills at the time and was stunting my growth to take part in that op :icon_wink: There is nothing impressive about this darthv1 account. He has survived only by negotiating since taking over that account. He likes to mention past worlds but he should have already taken notice FRST does not care about what has happened on other worlds. That alone is not impressive. This is W43.

DeletedUser

unfortunitly no one has a major claim to this world beacuse its not good enough/active enough, frst will no doubt just drop to peices giving the rest of the world a chance otherwise this world will end quickly as theres no1 else who will put up a good enough fight unless everyone starts attacking frst

DeletedUser

The problem is as i'm sure many are aware... There are other worlds out there a lot more fun that this one

DeletedUser

Jonny why are other worlds more fun. Is it just down to the fact that one tribe has dominated so quickly.