Thay were right

DeletedUser

even 2 k barb's have a purpose...............even FRST know that.
i never tried to flame your tribe,i have the utmost respect for your tribe,they have set the bar in w43.
i dont not think i flamed your tribe( one suspect's i may regret saying this)
my comment on dfmas and his stat's plus the barb race in k66 was well founded,correct and respectfull of his stat's.
i dont not think this was flaming in any way what so ever.
i do appreciate the offer of teaching...........
if i didnt post my inexperienced PnP,as you put it,though i would hardly call it that,there would be nothing to read here........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

even 2 k barb's have a purpose...............even FRST know that.

on borders, the only purpose i can see is as sniping villages, but to be honest i doubt 70% of your tribe can even snipe.

i never tried to flame your tribe,i have the utmost respect for your tribe,they have set the bar in w43.
i dont not think i flamed your tribe,
my comment on dfmas and his stat's plus the barb race in k66 was well founded,correct and respectfull of his stat's.

dimfas has proven himself in this world, against a half dozen top tribes. YOU however, have not. Defeat a top tribe, then you will have proven that you are not just a barb nobler.

as for a barb race, you are talking about mainly faaaaaarks (forget how many A's) barb's, who was an enemy of FRST. It is not a barb race, they belong to FRST. FRST has every right to take them, WMD is a vulture picking off the dead they didn't even kill, the lowest form of life.

i dont not think this was flaming in any way what so ever.
i do appreciate the offer of teaching...........
if i didnt post my inexperienced PnP,as you put it,though i would hardly call it that,there would be nothing to read here........

You make it sound as if your comments are actually something to read, i am just hoping this provokes a decent poster into answering, that's all. :icon_wink:

Feel free to pm me if you wish to carry this on in private, or we can continue this on the public, i don't mind either way. I'm actually quite curious to see if i can train you into a decent PnPer by showing you the error of your ways, kind of like a little project, or a pet. :)

DeletedUser

im off now to break open a few cold one's in the searing sun..........
been fun.............

DeletedUser

for what its worth, you were actually a great guy to talk to. I hope life treats you well, and everyone reading this. I wish you all the best, im sorry. <3

wish me all the best?
god man i aint leaving the game just yet......................or are you going to rim me?lol!!!

DeletedUser

wish me all the best?
god man i aint leaving the game just yet......................or are you going to rim me?lol!!!

Harby got himself into trouble, hell be back in the morning though :p

DeletedUser

Harby got himself into trouble, hell be back in the morning though :p

good man,cleared up a few thing's,nothing serious i hope?
on second reading that looked a bit strange.
will be all quiet ere for me now...........no one to jump on what i say!!
back to the barb's i go..............

DeletedUser

Da hat is there a reason that you guys do not war other players. I direct this not just at you but others from your families have appeared on here offering up limp excuses and yes I do take barbs where they move prove dangerous if someone else takes them likewise I will do a few internals if there are villages next to mine, but after 1 week of this I am bored and looking for someone to move around a bit in between the punches.

There is nothing better than those final few hours until your nukes and train hit to see if your fakes worked or whether you have to start the farming all over again.

So I would have to conclude that you guys either do not like farming, Cannot co-ordinate together to attack anyone or are just plain frightened to lose your villages.

This is after all a game of which a great part is fighting and so what if you lose it is just part of the process that you get over and get on with the next world. Problem for frost members is that no body wants to play with us.

Hallelujah I have got it
They want us to get bored and quit giving them more barbs to noble :p

DeletedUser

will keep this short
we do war other player's....detail's are on the stat's and johnny flame elaborated in earlier post
i have warred other's,some early on,some recently.while not million point player's i went as directed by my tribe.
we branched into k56 from 57 and quickly assumed control of that area.some were active,some were inactive but we now comtrol that area........
i personally spend way too long farming,up to 5 hour's daily,script farming is beyond me just now!!!
in fact it is this element that make's me bored! but an essential task
and yes we can co ordinate attack's.........as seen by our quick control of that 56/57 border i spoke of earlier
internal's are internal's,they have to be taken as enemy tribe's quite often use this route to land in enemy area's,these noble's are part of every tribe and must be done
ideally i would like all my conqer's to be highly active and huge target's but some havent and that is how it is.
people may crib me and my tribe and each is entitled to their opinion........
no way is this intended as pnp,just a respone to wee jock.................

DeletedUser

Since Harb isn't here to refute you I will have a shot :icon_razz:

we do war other player's...

Barbs don't count as players :icon_eek:

detail's are on the stat's and johnny flame elaborated in earlier post
i have warred other's,some early on,some recently.while not million point player's i went as directed by my tribe.

Fair play do as you are asked but we question the direction your leadership takes in merging and recruiting rather than waring major tribes, hence Bored were killing your family at will till Frst made them disband

we branched into k56 from 57 and quickly assumed control of that area.some were active,some were inactive but we now comtrol that area........

You recruited into k56, nobling nothing of significance.

i personally spend way too long farming,up to 5 hour's daily,script farming is beyond me just now!!!
in fact it is this element that make's me bored! but an essential task

Learn to use scripts, there is a whole forum dedicated to them, if you can't/wont learn to farm effectively thats your problem. Use your time more efficiently.

and yes we can co ordinate attack's.........as seen by our quick control of that 56/57 border i spoke of earlier

Hitting the invite button isn't a coordinated attack :icon_wink:

internal's are internal's,they have to be taken as enemy tribe's quite often use this route to land in enemy area's,these noble's are part of every tribe and must be done
ideally i would like all my conqer's to be highly active and huge target's but some havent and that is how it is.

If you had less than 200 members there wouldn't be so many people to internally noble :icon_rolleyes: 3/4's of them should have been nobled and never recruited in the first place, then you would have had more active targets to noble.

no way is this intended as pnp,just a respone to wee jock.................

Change wee jock to you and the fact I am bored :icon_razz:

cazzman420

Being a world 19 vet I do agree somewhat with you. Although I think FRST are more along the lines of the ol' PANDAS as they talk the big talk but fail to walk the walk. With that said, PANDAS ended up surrendering to the Bonded family after about 3 months of war. Yes they did have some great stats but failed to really put a dent in them in the end. Also make a note that PANDAS aren't around anymore and the Bonded/UNSF family still are. I think it will play out maybe the same.

There is no comparison to ASYLUM in any world in my eyes. I saw what happened to their forums and 6 billion OD by a hacker. Makes me sick.

DeletedUser

Being a world 19 vet I do agree somewhat with you. Although I think FRST are more along the lines of the ol' PANDAS as they talk the big talk but fail to walk the walk. With that said, PANDAS ended up surrendering to the Bonded family after about 3 months of war. Yes they did have some great stats but failed to really put a dent in them in the end. Also make a note that PANDAS aren't around anymore and the Bonded/UNSF family still are. I think it will play out maybe the same.

There is no comparison to ASYLUM in any world in my eyes. I saw what happened to their forums and 6 billion OD by a hacker. Makes me sick.

As a world 8 vet I know mass recruiting, tribe hopping and too many mass merges spell fail especially when most of your top players come from broken homes, frst have proven them selves way more than any other tribe (perhaps lighT. who we love, could be an exception depends on your values) on this world we walk the walk :icon_cool:.

cazzman420

Flamming us in the public forums without actually doing anything in-game is far worst in my eyes.

But I guess your typing fingers and slander are your only weapon you have for now, and also a brave comment about you (FRST) saying you 'won this world' already. Bold statement to announce to the rest of the world. I hope you really believe that!