prem round

DeletedUser80720

now you must realise why i didnt backtime you i was being sat my my member devil i only just go back but comon i got gang bang by 4 players if u read my profile on the round u will see i was

DeletedUser

4? I took out more than 4 of the people that were attacking me and still had over 20 incomings. Man up.

DeletedUser80720

when attacks were coming for 7 to 9 secs out with nobles flying and only having attacking troops what am i gonna do uwse my attacking troops in defence to kill a whole nuke

DeletedUser

I was all O too, I used a thing called backtiming, and I had people right next door hitting from 4 seconds out with lc...

DeletedUser

lmao yet you say stop mentioning your name but your making your self center of atention again if you want to be left alone then stop posting simple as and in 24 days you say the round and il go 1 on 1 against you

:|
I dont want to be in center of attention and I didnt post here but when I come and see these forums that others are speaking about me how can I dont speak and ... :|

And dear cornish one advice :) :dont invite others to play with you :)

DeletedUser80720

if ur goin to say u rimmed me atleast post who attacked me as it was not just u so do not act the hard man sayin u rimmed me wen there was 4 of you

DeletedUser79062

now you must realise why i didnt backtime you i was being sat my my member devil i only just go back but comon i got gang bang by 4 players if u read my profile on the round u will see i was

you wanna know why you didn't backtime me?
cause i backtimed you
noob:lol:

DeletedUser80720

no thats wrong i was being sat and i doubt my tribe member would attack someone as far away from me like you post the report here of me attacking u

DeletedUser79062

no you wasn't
you read and answered my message 1 min after it was sent. about 20 seconds after i cleared you :D
admit it
your noob, pointless, and the worst speed player ever :|

DeletedUser80720

Sir Cornish on 30.05. at 15:47
just build my points and def and att troops

x0devil0x on 30.05. at 15:46
sure

Sir Cornish on 30.05. at 15:46
can u sit me for half hour

Sir Cornish on 30.05. at 14:31
ok il add them

x0devil0x on 30.05. at 14:31
cause 1 of them is my friend

Sir Cornish on 30.05. at 14:30
why

x0devil0x on 30.05. at 14:30
*HS*can we be allies with

you call me a noob and people like you bull shit out your ass come on then hot shot show me the report of me attacking you oh wait you cant because i never did

DeletedUser80720

it thats fake so is the report click posted its not hard to chane the villae co ords and villae name is it

DeletedUser80720

click your the noob got pawned all ready in prem round hahahaah after challenging me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80720

look if you think your that good how about i offer you a 1 on 1 then again you wont accept that because your dont want to get showed up by some one that suck then again you suck more then saeid

DeletedUser79062

You both suck, don't want to hear it.

yes i'm not a natrual at speeds :) lol

cornish. my soul purpose was to pwn you in the first round
the prem round i just fluffed, lol
:D
:lol:

as king sam said i forwarded him the report. and i've proved to the whole forum how bad you are. so :)
suppose i'll see you :p

DeletedUser

It took kingsam, kyle and garg to take me down. (were top 3 at the time). 1v1 with kyle, I took one of his then he got his other friends ^.^ Cant 1v1?

DeletedUser80720

hahaah that is true m8 today on prm round it took 4 of them to take me out these aint ood players they always an ppl

the truth about the best players at speed curently are that they cant play on there own they otta an ppl that how much noobs they realli are