prem round

DeletedUser

thats really cheap coming from someone who cant fight one on one and in order to reach top 3 they got to gang bang each and every member playering

I've rimmed you 1v1 tons of times. I've also won rounds without tribes. Just because we use teamwork to conserve troops, doesn't make us noobs, its how the game was meant to be played...

DeletedUser

I've rimmed you 1v1 tons of times. I've also won rounds without tribes. Just because we use teamwork to conserve troops, doesn't make us noobs, its how the game was meant to be played...

when was the last time you played?
havent seen you playing for a while

DeletedUser

Tis secrets, only gets told over skype, not spammed on the forums ;)

DeletedUser

dont afraid of me and dont change ur accs ;-)
i dont play n0w, ill be back soon,lol

DeletedUser

Yes, I change accounts because I'm terrified that you might attack me |-(

Incase you're not smart enough to notice, that was sarcasm.

DeletedUser

you dont play now because i challenged you and you pissed yourself :) thats why you stopped playing. stupid noob

DeletedUser

lol.
my exams will finish so0n my baby ;-)
after that check your area all times! maybe i live near u 0-o !

DeletedUser

you have had exams for the past 6 months. thats always your excuse. you face up to the fact that you suck//

DeletedUser

maybe u r right and maybe n0t!
my university will finish in next 11 days and i will be free for 3 month, after this 11 i wont say im busy ;-).
and yes im noob :)

44kevin44

and we are in exam season and i cant play speeds,i leave in dormitory too,and this make every things hard for play !

That quote is from back in April... your exams last months? Really?....

DeletedUser

clever ;-)
i dont know what happend in your country,but in ours,universities pass 2 terms each year!
term 1 is 4.5 month,10 days free and term 2 start for 4.5 !
after that we are free for 3 month(just 9 days till that start <3 ).
and in each terms we have mid terms and finals,in that post i was in mid term and n0w im in finals and today i have 2 exams :-(
and im not ready,pray for me.

DeletedUser80720

clever ;-)
i dont know what happend in your country,but in ours,universities pass 2 terms each year!
term 1 is 4.5 month,10 days free and term 2 start for 4.5 !
after that we are free for 3 month(just 9 days till that start <3 ).
and in each terms we have mid terms and finals,in that post i was in mid term and n0w im in finals and today i have 2 exams :-(
and im not ready,pray for me.
when will u shut up all i ever read in the speed forums is after my exams il be back yea yea well i think u have enough time to play at least 1 round since your always on these forums so top making up excuses not to play speed