prem round

DeletedUser

bill-murray-you-suck.jpg

DeletedUser

It took kingsam, kyle and garg to take me down. (were top 3 at the time). 1v1 with kyle, I took one of his then he got his other friends ^.^ Cant 1v1?

Kyle was being ganged by your whole tribe, so we took you all out :)

DeletedUser

Kyle was being ganged by your whole tribe, so we took you all out :)

hahahaahahaa probs the biggest lie out there, i had 4 maybe 5 other people apart from you attacking me.
and if i really was to 1v1 you i could of rimmed you at start. but instead was eyeing on payback rimming i am n..

DeletedUser

I was one of the many people who wooped your ass Cornish. Even though you had a larger amount of points than me a the time..You troop count totally failed. My Def troop count owned your def.. :)

Cornish...Next round..Your going down. :)

DeletedUser

Lol. I failz :)

I don't do speed alot. (Doesn't sound right...lol..sounds like i'm taking drugs..Heh) And i think i done good for me.

(4.|78.902 P) on day 2...and sleep mode went wrong so i got nobled by Miggy :)

Oh well.

DeletedUser

I don't do speed alot. (Doesn't sound right...lol..sounds like i'm taking drugs..Heh) And i think i done good for me.

Oh well.

Thats no where near good, you were turtling. I managed to go from 20k-140k in 3hours ;)

DeletedUser80720

I was one of the many people who wooped your ass Cornish. Even though you had a larger amount of points than me a the time..You troop count totally failed. My Def troop count owned your def.. :)

Cornish...Next round..Your going down. :)

hahah your that much of a noob to tell the truth gargareth kicked my ass and cleared me right put u just had the left over mate so dotn say u rimmed me wen my villages was already cleared wen u started attackign me

so get it straight and dont lie

DeletedUser80720

Oh well.
you are a joke who atacks people with 1k sp and 1k sw and 1 noble if i wasnt under attack by 2 of the top 3 i would of ticked your ass you had 2 k troops in all your villaes which was all defence i had more attack in 1 of my villages then you had in all of yours

DeletedUser

Gargareth, you will be one of my new enemies in next times that i play(i will back in next 15 days).
Mona number one is my countrymates and u did wrong ... !
Hey all ,is she pro?(maybe she will be my new tribemate in next rounds ;p )

DeletedUser

you are a joke who atacks people with 1k sp and 1k sw and 1 noble if i wasnt under attack by 2 of the top 3 i would of ticked your ass you had 2 k troops in all your villaes which was all defence i had more attack in 1 of my villages then you had in all of yours

But you fail. So shush.