Above V.S. Below

DeletedUser

Puni, you've been holding hands with FID for over a month now. Why do you care? Is it because all of your support is going to dry up?

FID had at most three villas stacked, and that happened after your first major assault. My tribe did a few others, I did the rest. Juggling support is easy enough when your timing is crap though. ;)

EDIT: Just for the record, I don't care about your second assumption. I've decided to call it quits a few days ago, as you well know. What happens to my villas isn't much of a concern to me at all. I think I've proven my point about you guys by, even though I received quite a bit of support, not losing a villa for over a month to what is now a top-10 tribe. If anyone doubts the previous statement, they can easily check my records on twstats and my ODD. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

FID had at most three villas stacked, and that happened after your first major assault. My tribe did a few others, I did the rest. Juggling support is easy enough when your timing is crap though. ;)

EDIT: Just for the record, I don't care about your second assumption. I've decided to call it quits a few days ago, as you well know. What happens to my villas isn't much of a concern to me at all. I think I've proven my point about you guys by, even though I received quite a bit of support, not losing a villa for over a month to what is now a top-10 tribe. If anyone doubts the previous statement, they can easily check my records on twstats and my ODD. :)

You decided to call it quits... That means we did our job and made you quit. ;) From what I heard you were being sat most of the time anyway... Well, enjoy whatever you're up to in the future.

DeletedUser

Start End
xxx on 23.05.2010 at 03:01 on 23.05.2010 at 10:05
xxx on 22.05.2010 at 17:03 on 23.05.2010 at 03:01
xxx on 11.05.2010 at 06:09 on 11.05.2010 at 12:35
xxx on 08.05.2010 at 00:28 on 08.05.2010 at 04:44
xxx on 05.05.2010 at 01:59 on 05.05.2010 at 09:04
xxx on 01.05.2010 at 19:04 on 01.05.2010 at 19:14
xxx on 30.04.2010 at 19:09 on 01.05.2010 at 12:10
xxx on 24.04.2010 at 05:33 on 24.04.2010 at 11:20
xxx on 09.04.2010 at 05:44 on 09.04.2010 at 11:50
xxx on 09.04.2010 at 00:05 on 09.04.2010 at 03:12

I've removed some of the names for privacy reasons, but I think you should recheck your sources. Fyi, I have my first exam tomorrow, and I have to redo a few in August. Those are far more important than what's going on here for me. But if that equals me quitting because of you guys, then feel free to believe that. ;)

Oh, and don't forgot that during the time of the above sitting log, I've been pretty much under constant attack from Below. Yet they did not manage to take a single villa. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kidicarus1

meh

Where the heck did those war stats come from? 41 enoblements? I really want a list of what vills they think we lost.....

We chose the tribe name just for Below :) we thought it was funny :lol:

GL Below

DeletedUser

Kidi, most of them were from Noblemaster and Runfattehrun. Oh, and apparently GodKiss got nobled out while he was with us (which must have been 24 hours or so).

Last week's stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Above
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Below
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 13,546
Difference: 13,546

chart

One of those villas with in the middle of K77, the other was off an inactive (noblemaster quit several weeks ago).

DeletedUser

Look at them stats! What a war! :icon_rolleyes:

I never called it a war, nor did my tribe (at least not to my knowledge). I'm just showing these figures to put some things into perspective.

swordalchemist

Disband already....tht will make all your problems go away....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I had to laugh at 'easy take down cluster'. They have been trying for weeks (almost a month now) without taking a single villa. Interesting mailing conversation though. :)

EDIT: That is, assuming he means me.

swordalchemist

two words...noobkens....disband and spare the agony to yourselves.....:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

This war was very disappointing I was sure the stats would be different and they may turn around now that FID has been launched on as well we will see in the next week or so.

stainmaker

Not now,not then, or not ever will 3DX attack FID, unless FID attack us first. We have a STRONG NAP and will support FID in ANY way they request. And FYI 3DX informed FID about the World Wide Plot to take FID out, with your intel you requested from us. We never accepted your joint forum invite, because we are LOYAL to our NAPs.. And we expect the same from our our NAPs.

Thanks, Stainmaker Leader of 3DX

DeletedUser

G'morning. ;-)

Side 1:
Tribes: Above
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Below
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,821
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,821

chart

DeletedUser

two words...noobkens....disband and spare the agony to yourselves.....:icon_biggrin:
'noobkens' is one word.
'disband and spare the agony to yourselves' is 7 words.
Your entire post is 10 words.

Where are your two words again? :icon_razz: