Pathetic

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hey witty you forgot me.

I'm on w30 somewhere. Remind me not a clear a few villages for you next time. :)

nice to see some old faces. but i agree this world more or less died a year ago.

I don't have to say anything about ZHG / STFU. I was there. saw it done it. Bigger bunch of farmers i couldn't find. Well maybe some of FOE and CHAOS.

As for winning wars few tribes achieve that. Especially on 14. What with all the hugging.

If i was FAIL i would be embarrassed by what it became. I'm not saying it was the best. I have seen better but it was at least a war machine.

As for CHAOS. Another one I told you so about. Didn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

DAMN I hate being right all the time. Doesn't get me anywhere.

Hey VH. nice to see your alive. Did they bring you out of suspended animation. Hows the gang.
Must be embarrassing that Alison is showing you all up.

Warper. Stop drivelling. You always did talk to much and most of it nonsense.
You have nothing in your tribes history to be proud of. You hid behind others until you had overwhelming numbers then you attacked someone. My, that was brave.

Well got to go throw some more nukes at someone.

DeletedUser

Hey VH. nice to see your alive. Did they bring you out of suspended animation. Hows the gang.
Must be embarrassing that Alison is showing you all up.

Not at all, makes me proud! :eek:)

however, I will be taking her over in points soon enough ;o)

DeletedUser

nah Im staying with my original tribe until it dies - something unheard of for world 14 :icon_wink: - Sylb is tho.

Hmm.. I´m pretty sure, met, drew and I, are still playing with whom ever is left of our original tribes. ;)

stellro

Hmm.. I´m pretty sure, met, drew and I, are still playing with whom ever is left of our original tribes. ;)

Yeah I still see FAIL - WOTB and whoever you started with still on the radar!!!!:icon_eek:

And HS - yep :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah I still see FAIL - WOTB and whoever you started with still on the radar!!!!:icon_eek:

And HS - yep :lol:

Aye .. we do *L*

yeah, like the name of the tribe matters when you get killed ;o) *L*

I still see it as if you have had any big merges.
and we didn´t have that.. untill a few days ago (monday)

So.. I guess GOH WOULD have made it as the only original tribe left, if there were any members left in it and most of them had seaked refugee in other tribes ;o)

I guess we both "loose" there.

but. WTH. I think my little tribe has done very well. lead by a first world noob like me. having 2 top 5 players in the world,. both first world player (Layton and I)

now we only need to mob up the leftovers like you and a few other living deads ;op

DeletedUser66340

w14 was my original world i first played on so i have been cheking up on it in the past phew months...

what is going on? i keep track on the nobling map and it seems like no one is nobling a village?

recently this merge has just showed me this world has failed , why dont west and east war eachother?.....

:icon_redface:

stellro

w14 was my original world i first played on so i have been cheking up on it in the past phew months...

what is going on? i keep track on the nobling map and it seems like no one is nobling a village?

recently this merge has just showed me this world has failed , why dont west and east war eachother?.....

:icon_redface:

because they are too busy on world 47 to be bothered about this one.....

They are just waiting for everyone to quit and claim victory - what a way to play a game.....at this rate I'll be in the final 60 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

because they are too busy on world 47 to be bothered about this one.....

They are just waiting for everyone to quit and claim victory - what a way to play a game.....at this rate I'll be in the final 60 :icon_wink:

Still not true Stell .. you keep on trying, and trying, and try.. FAILING...

we are busy nobling a lot of the villages that have been used to MULTI STACK Steeshot and East.
DAMN.. how many troops did they use from there (former)tribemates??
cant´s they fight on there own??
Are they SO afraind to get rimmed that they must gather all troops from eveyone left un "there side" so they feel they have a chance??
it´s ridic´ :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

Still not true Stell .. you keep on trying, and trying, and try.. FAILING...

we are busy nobling a lot of the villages that have been used to MULTI STACK Steeshot and East.
DAMN.. how many troops did they use from there (former)tribemates??
cant´s they fight on there own??
Are they SO afraind to get rimmed that they must gather all troops from eveyone left un "there side" so they feel they have a chance??
it´s ridic´ :icon_rolleyes:

Thats abit of a cheek given the status of WOTB players troops as was and where they were located - pot kettle black if you ask me......

DeletedUser

Thats abit of a cheek given the status of WOTB players troops as was and where they were located - pot kettle black if you ask me......

I dont even send the support I have in sat/quit accounts to players and I dont have troops from dead accounts in my vills.

what you just wrote there, was something like:

"I got robbed by a guy from india, therefor all indian ppl are robbers"

pretty fail there *LOL*

man.. I wonder if he could even keep a single village, were he to defend for himself. must be pretty borring to "play" that way!

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

and remind me again,, who almost threw out his toys becourse he felt he was wrongly banned for sending support to his own villages from sat accounts? *LOL*

man.. I wonder if he could even keep a single village, were he to defend for himself. must be pretty borring to "play" that way!

Saying this to me when you are clearly talking about a player no longer in this world - well it's like saying

"I got robbed by a guy from india, therefor all indian ppl are robbers" :icon_cool:

And I thought you proclaimed you are in charge of your tribe therefore accountable for its actions??? My point was its hypicritical for you to shout off about steeshot when your tribe has vast experience in these methods.....

And to pre-empt a response - I was a leader - Sylb was THE leader :icon_wink:

And speaking of fun - it sounds a barrel of laughs devoting all your time to nobling empty villages - Im guess the few of your guys left can't wait to log on :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

you were talking about WOTB. that tribe was kind of b4 my time.

and I dont know who plays the Steeshot account now. and I dont care. he plays it like has always been played. filling new vills with the troops of inactives.

and personally, I kind of dont know if the vills are empty untill I attack them as I scout with nukes ;op
and it´s not EVERY vill of an account, but quite a big amount of troops I see like this: "troops in other villages.. *insert random Stee vill here*"

it´s getting kind of hard to find the last active players, that actually fights back a bit. but we are getting there. :eek:)

location, location, location ;op

04/06/2010 Von Hallander TBD 23 +11,338,734 +1,150 +166,342,000 +83,939,804 =82,402,196
03/06/2010 Von Hallander TBD 23 +11,263,234 +1,144 +166,063,681 +83,661,485 +82,402,196
02/06/2010 Von Hallander TBD 25 =11,113,225 =1,126 +165,206,435 +82,804,438 =82,401,997

DeletedUser

???? - thought they formed part of the original merge of chaos - and was active when this merge took place.....

not really. some players MOVED there after the merge and made it active .. again. at a later point in time.

DeletedUser51791

Von, you are so full of it, your nose must be dripping. Not sure who you think believes the crap you spew, aside from yourself maybe.

So, three-quarters of the world get together and decide they do not want to actually play the game, just win it. They proceed to pick on small and inactive tribes and manage to talk three-quarters of the remaining players into joining their church social. Then they have the gall to spit insults at the few remaining players who joined this world to play a game (not simply buy the right to call themselves winners) and refuse to join the love-in. At the risk of repeating myself, pathetic.

You bunch keep saying we "fail" at trying to drive a wedge between Foe and...whoever you are these days. As if you two were best buddies taking on the bad, bad world. Man, you just don't get it. We are simply trying to play a game while more than 90% of the players left in this world are trying to buy the right to label themselves winners. Why do you bother? You must recognize the fact you didn't earn the right? You can't join a WAR game and then turn it into a social gathering and call everyone winners and expect it to mean anything. What if I, or any of the remaining payers still fighting, had accepted any one of the invites that have been received from both tribes? Would the entire world then be winners? If so, who lost?

If you are paying for this game just to say you won, please do everyone a favor and go find a game you will enjoy enough to actually play it. Any "win" will be a very hollow thing. For those that pay for this game to play it, maybe there can be something salvaged out of this mess.

DeletedUser

if "to play the game" is to stack my vills with 400K troops from inactives accounts, then I´ll say a big "no thank you"
If you want to PLAY the game, why dont you use your own troops. (mostly Stee here, havn´t seen so many troops in your vills)

This world was "won" long time ago. what´s left is just to finish it/clean up the leftovers.