Nn~~

DeletedUser

Thanks King.

Charles, I spoke with Brandon (dannelito) the day he returned from vacation and he told me that you and some other former "friends" had started raping his account. He was laughing the whole time because he had mailed some of you and offered his account up and offered to send his troops wherever you all wanted them sent. No one responded. Indeed the account was green and unsat. I already stated that dannelito had the account and played it just enough to keep it that way but really did very little with it. My point is that you continually brag about your skill level, your war caps, and the fact that no one will attack you. Kind of hard to do when you've never really sent attacks at a good, active, player. But alas, you believe your own hype so this is all irrelevant. You won't get it anyhow. I walked away from shadow so I didn't lose anything. In fact, if not for me, DSL would have fallen when eniar and nev retired.

DeletedUser

Thanks King.

Charles, I spoke with Brandon (dannelito) the day he returned from vacation and he told me that you and some other former "friends" had started raping his account. He was laughing the whole time because he had mailed some of you and offered his account up and offered to send his troops wherever you all wanted them sent. No one responded. Indeed the account was green and unsat. I already stated that dannelito had the account and played it just enough to keep it that way but really did very little with it. My point is that you continually brag about your skill level, your war caps, and the fact that no one will attack you. Kind of hard to do when you've never really sent attacks at a good, active, player. But alas, you believe your own hype so this is all irrelevant. You won't get it anyhow. I walked away from shadow so I didn't lose anything. In fact, if not for me, DSL would have fallen when eniar and nev retired.

Bold: This is to true :[

bugcommander

Thanks King.

Agreed Forky you did an excellent job in your tenure as duke of DSL

DeletedUser

Thanks King.

Sounds very accurate to me. Forky you were an excellent leader and I wish I could have stood around with you and a few others a few months back. But a few people caused nothing but drama and only cared about themselves and a select few. And then I was a little angry with the lack of response from a large group of people when we were trying to organize attacks. You and Dallock did a great job. A few people in leadership would get angry at each other for pitty reasons and demote themselves because they didn't get their way, or they would leave and come back a day or two later. And they did it on a consistent basis.

But I loved DSL and the members that It had, but when I returned it was far from the the original cast of the first 6-8 months. The DSL group that I returned to had a handful of ego self centered members that didn't bother responding to organized attacks.

I wish I could have stayed around with DSL from the beginning and I didn't run into RL problems because It was one hell of a time while it lasted. Had some good memories with the folks of DSL <3

TDO*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, initially it was Kat. Thankfully - you, kim, and Dallock were persuaded to come over and were a huge help. I don't deny that.

Kim and I were in DSL long before Eniar and Nev quit. Your post seems to imply that you forgot that.

I was under the whole impression that the tribe had been repetitively dumped on me and Kim to lead at various times; including when Nev and Eniar quit. I also seem to recall being in charge of making OP after OP constantly after Nev/Eniar left and we got thrust into the council.. And coordinating defense after defense afterwards. And sitting half the frontline on a regular basis to the point I rarely play my own account... The stuff duke's usually do at this stage of a world.

Yes you were in the duke position when Nev and Eniar quit, but please don't forget the people that covered you nonstop while you were learning the ropes, and even after you had.

The thing that let DSL survive as long as it did was the determination of the members and the leadership, and that leadership was never one person.

DeletedUser

Ok you saved DSL then you spat them out and and called them war targets.

Enough respect for that one...

I m glad i left when i did...

DeletedUser

Ok you saved DSL then you spat them out and and called them war targets.

Enough respect for that one...

I m glad i left when i did...

DSL died months ago.

However, revisionist history isn't my cup of tea. And when I see it, I have urges to correct it.

DeletedUser

So did you months ago, your powerplays lost you alot of respect, your the male version of Graylin...

We all know you use players for your own benifit then create a super tribe to protect yourself, admit it.

DeletedUser

Yeah. :icon_rolleyes:

I do find it interesting that nobody that's ever accused me of being a bad defender, hiding behind other players, or any other such nonsense has EVER attacked me. Meanwhile I've taken 10 or more villages from each of them from sits that get dumped on me so other people can live their lives. I've spoiled many an enemy operation being the faceless sitter, and not just TLA.

My score is 30-0 on you, King. And the account I was sitting had 300+ incomings from GRIND while I did it. :)

Not that I've ever given a damn of what anyone has thought of me since I was 10, either. I don't need your respect, I'll still be here when you're gone.

DeletedUser62494

So did you months ago, your powerplays lost you alot of respect, your the male version of Graylin...

We all know you use players for your own benifit then create a super tribe to protect yourself, admit it.

And you running from DSL to join GRIND wasn't an act of hiding? Go ahead admit it...NSA had switched things around was on the right track....TLA was pushing into K44 and you knew you had to jump ship to hide.................

Jobetopia

Not really wanting to get involved in this argument Slayer, but just to clarify, King was Tribeless on that border for a Month after leaving DSL, before joining Grind. And I believe the reason for leaving was an argument between Nev and King.

DeletedUser

30 villages 300 villages, i got played by you shards, i admit i put to much trust in people that is my weakness. I actually thought you was a decent player, obviously i was wrong.

Slayer, man you know the reasons i left DSL, you mailed me the day after and asked, i told you and you offered to have NSA stop there attacks on me, what did i reply No i am good thanks ive held off on my own for this long i will continue. So if you want to flame me go ahead but actually flame me for something i have done wrong.

DeletedUser

Not giving a person you hate a heads up for the war that's about to hit them is now correlated to playing skill? Since when?

Telling you the intentions of my tribe would have been betraying my tribe. You know, spying and the like.

Honestly, I would've given you the same answer whether it were true or not. There is only one person that trumps tribal loyalty and that is my loyalty to Kim.

You could argue I'm a bad person. But you have no grounds to judge my playing skills. The only ones that do are either off this world, didn't even know they were fighting me at the time and gave credit to somebody else, or now is in NN.

DeletedUser

Who are the emotional ones that TDO refers to?

Man I hope they let the TLA recruits know about all the drama before they recruited them to destroy TLA.

"out of the frying pan and into the fire"

Yeah. :icon_rolleyes:

Not that I've ever given a damn of what anyone has thought of me since I was 10, either. I don't need your respect, I'll still be here when you're gone.

Recent development was it?

DeletedUser

There is only one person that trumps tribal loyalty and that is my loyalty to Kim.

I bet NN players are glad they joined knowing this...

DeletedUser

Yes yoni :)

I'm such an articulate little 10-year-old am I not?

I see that as no different than anyone saying they were loyal to damage King. Kim is the leader of NN. Damage was the leader of TLA. All I'm saying is that the only one I would tell that I was going to war their tribe, before the war started, is Kim.