Nn~~

DeletedUser

LOL. Exactly Mikey.

And i think most of us in Damageboi's Army were on decent terms with Pantherskurt and his group. WE LIKED THEM. SOME of us STILL talk to them. Does that mean he'll join NN? Does that mean we're eager to war his group 1v1? or group v group?

And that comment about people living on here? My job is very busy since i work in the IT industry. I think a lot of other people WORK as well.

Don't be hating just because i have access to a computer all day and night.

When can we expect your REAL LIFE excuse Silenther?

DeletedUser

Only after I'm done playing with you Simon. ;) I don't make excuses, I don't need them.. so good luck. You will have to take every single village I have before I'm going anywhere.

DeletedUser

Wow. i'm skurred. Please let me know when you are going to start? Oh that's right. half your tribe are inactive, so i'm SURE you and your little buddies are sitting MOST of the accounts. It's nice to know that, since i'm sure you will be planning and launching attacks against the same targets using multiple sits. Oh yeah. and i'm sure you'll use your sits (held by others of course) to stack your villages. that is expected no?

DeletedUser

Wow. i'm skurred. Please let me know when you are going to start? Oh that's right. half your tribe are inactive, so i'm SURE you and your little buddies are sitting MOST of the accounts. It's nice to know that, since i'm sure you will be planning and launching attacks against the same targets using multiple sits. Oh yeah. and i'm sure you'll use your sits (held by others of course) to stack your villages. that is expected no?

Sure, we are that smart! We will absolutely break the rules and multi-account!... whatever lol Yep, none of us are active.... in fact, I'm not even here typing this right now for you to read. Your imagining the whole thing ;)

DeletedUser

you play like you're inactive. you know i love you silenther. i have villages down there i have NO troops in. its a small cluster. you can take it lil friend. i wont even be online for the next 5 days. cmon silenther. i'm gifting them to you. i wont even fight back. i'm a turtle and i do not like war. you can have them. I would be honored that such a great player as yourself would take them.

i'm being serious. take them. you're the best!

DeletedUser

you play like you're inactive. you know i love you silenther. i have villages down there i have NO troops in. its a small cluster. you can take it lil friend. i wont even be online for the next 5 days. cmon silenther. i'm gifting them to you. i wont even fight back. i'm a turtle and i do not like war. you can have them. I would be honored that such a great player as yourself would take them.

i'm being serious. take them. you're the best!

I know, THANKS! I have bigger fish to fry than you though.... your a minnow and I'm after some catfish ;) I'll get to you though..don't worry.

DeletedUser

I know, THANKS! I have bigger fish to fry than you though.... your a minnow and I'm after some catfish ;) I'll get to you though..don't worry.

Haha im guessing im that catfish... I'm actually a human btw.

I have a short story about a catfish actually, my cousin and i caught one and stabbed it in the head twice, he said he was going to eat it, took it back to our campsite and the inconsiderate kid no longer wanted it, so it layed by the campfire for hours, every so often while still out of water this catfish would flap around, about 4-5 hours later we put it back in the lake and it slowly swam off, an incredibly tough catfish.

And if that other comment about him having rl issues and cant be on here all the time was passively referenced towards me, id like you to know that before this weekend ive been averaging an hour a day on this game, i started building nobles and moving defense around 24hrs before i attacked omnis, when i sent my nukes i just started sending as i saw em and ended up being effective(no actual game plan), granted he was on a disadvantage thanks to the people i work alongside and knowing he would bite on our fakes to ketendra the day before. (Turntecs idea)

DeletedUser

Thats why i posted i was getting in there before the excuses started flying my point entirely.lol

Well actually they would have to be fighting Omnis to discover whether he was a good player or not. Unfortunately he's been gone since a few hours after the attacks started due to a planned absence.

DeletedUser

Omnis on 18.06. at 21:55
bet you cant get me up to 2k attacks. you or your tribe.

Also, I understand if you were scared to take me on by yourself.. obviously Myve was.. i log in and 3 more people have joined in to help her.. kind of sad actually.. but its understandable :)

I know you secretly Admire me.. and worship me.. but please..its ok Babe..we'll be alright ;)

Yours Truely.
Om Nom Nom.

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:01
Ha, only sent about 35% of my nukes.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:02
send them all then?

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:05
Not my strategy.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:05
Ah.. otherwords scared, alright.

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:08
Nah they will be used.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:10
Oh? who you hitting. And why didnt you bail on your little "crew" kind of surprised us all.. you normally have no problem turning coat.

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:12
Possibly you, y or even how would i bail on my crew?

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:13
Cause your more like a snake rather then a panther..?

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:14
Heard you and Jr token were close... fat snake.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:15
Yea, i was also close with Detroit as well, little sad when you have more of a bond with your enemy then you do with members who b***h and whine and cry all the time about not having a co player or a sitter.. so sad sometimes.. i almost shed a tear for those who wanted to co for you.

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:16
Ppl who fight need a co/sitters, you noble inactives.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:18
Yea, but you know.. if i recall right... Ive never had a NAP with My beloved Grind allies that i apparently spies for..but yet..you have..? and i am the snake..? Yessir.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:19
Here Kitty Kitty Kitty, respond now!

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:22
It's called diplomacy n strategy, two things you know lil about.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:24
No, its called Cowardly and Traitor. two things you know alot about.

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:26
Cowardly is eating inactives all day, eat all day and you get fat pat. i dont like you so im not being a traitor.

Omnis on 18.06. at 22:29
Lol, your not being a traitor..? is your memory that sh**y?

that is how you are cowardly and a traitor.

You said you left to "war grind" but you left and got a NAP. Fail war plan is Fail. Period.

Your just jealous because your a little punk without a life and sit around on a game getting excited because you just nobled 4 more villages.

Stop blaming everybody for your "daddy doesnt love me enough" issues you have.

Pantherskurt on 18.06. at 22:33
Your memories that s***ty.

I did more for NSA then you did.

I didnt leave to war grind, i dont have to explain anything to u

i havent nobled in awhile so i have plenty of nobles now, jealous of you...never.

i have a pair.

Going to love ketendras villages
After that post i blocked him, so he went on an inactives account and wrote me this:

R.H.C.P. on 18.06. at 22:37
hi sweety

Laugh, You did nothing for NSA but build barriers and cause issues to flare up and eventually its downfall. you did far more then inactivity ever could have, or grind for that matter. and you do not have a pair, the fact your bragging about s**t on an online game proves that.
Oh Omnis, what did i brag about? Yeah i did less then inactivity, and built barriers so you could noble inactives, and all i have ever heard from you was complaints when i deserved more respect from you. I messed up with Gke and Irake to a degree but I didnt deserve half the crap i have had to hear from you. Only other person similar to how you interacted with me would be Darlene(Oskar). Different but similar. You two are the only ones i could never get myself to get along with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh Omnis, what did i brag about? Yeah i did less then inactivity, and built barriers so you could noble inactives, and all i have ever heard from you was complaints when i deserved more respect from you. I messed up with Gke and Irake to a degree but I didnt deserve half the crap i have had to hear from you. Only other person similar to how you interacted with me would be Darlene(Oskar). Different but similar. You two are the only ones i could never get myself to get along with.

I'm impressed, it takes a big man to admit making a mistake. I must say I've always felt bad about what happened between us as I over reacted as well, but attacking Omnis can't be left unanswered regardless of how little I want to fight you guys. Omnis can be a bit harsh at times but if you ride out his rage he's a great guy.

whall0625

LMAO Panther is the wrong person to be on the bad side of....Ehh Omnis?