Nn~~

DeletedUser

Dont worry King, she will eventually do a brutus to her as well!

DeletedUser

not likely. Im starting to think they are siamese twins.

well, i have my feelers to the ground and there is already dissent, with players leaving and complaining about inactive leaders.

tut tut girls, i thought this was sposed to make people stay?

DeletedUser

Not giving a person you hate a heads up for the war that's about to hit them is now correlated to playing skill? Since when?

Telling you the intentions of my tribe would have been betraying my tribe. You know, spying and the like.

I had to laugh at Myster's early point regarding this. Flaming her for not spying on her tribe, and for not ruining the war. If she told you that Shadow was about to declare on Grind what would you have done myster? Would you have told your tribe and betrayed the PA or would you have kept it quiet and betrayed your tribe?

Its also ironic that you go on in your next point to flame her for putting a PA before a tribe. The exact thing you flamed her for not doing. Sometimes you can never win.

I bet NN players are glad they joined knowing this...

I responded to this above, but I think everyone puts someone before the tribe. Everyone has a PA they trust with everything, I am sure you do too.

Not really wanting to get involved in this argument Slayer, but just to clarify, King was Tribeless on that border for a Month after leaving DSL, before joining Grind. And I believe the reason for leaving was an argument between Nev and King.

It was indeed a dispute with Nev. Nev thought I was a spy, King misinterpreted it as distrust for him and eventually lost respect for the leadership. He didnt run to Grind though. He said he would fight NSA alone, and did so during his time alone. He could have cut a deal, but didnt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-you cant blame them 2 for doing this

people decided to join them, they didnt force us...

I, just wanted something new and i had to follow mightyelf (i dont know why :icon_neutral:, probably because i feel like i have an obligation to him ^^)

-and quitting game because of this ? so s2pid ! people want something unusually, get use to it
and i saw how loyal they are to Dmg, they wanted to get him here

-maybe you are right, this 1v1 thing will not work because they will stick together. i bet that nobody from this tribe has ever tho about an attack on them, so probably they will stay here till end.

but i dont care, if some1 attacks me, ill attack him/her. and ill never be disrespectful and attack some1 who is/was "my friend"

posting something like this only shows that you are afraid of getting rimmed or you are pissed because you are being rimmed in this moment

DeletedUser

Simon Answers ALL!

Let me first clear up the questions on the purpose of NN ... ONE LAST TIME:

Simon Said "JOIN UP OR DIE SLOW DEATH".

Simon Saw the people he wanted (well most of em as we do still have a few tards) JOIN.

Simon Saw that this was good. Yes indeed Simon Said this is good!

Simon Said to Mikey "LET's kill things."

Mikey Said "INDEED!"

Simon Heard from friends that they were bored. Simon KNEW we were all tired of inactives and People Riding on the Coat-Tails.

Simon's Friends Said "Let's form Tribe."

Simon and Mikey and Slayer and SHYLAk said "Let's Do This!"

Simon Said and NN was formed.

PT.2.

Simon is tired of people B*tching and moaning and crying.

Simon Says you people are like the referees from today's Germany and USA matches.

Simon Says Shut up and Play game.

Simon Says "Quit crying about leaders"

Simon Says this to BOTH other tribes and members of NN who are whining.

Simon Says "KILL SOMETHING"

Simon Says "THIS IS TRIBAL WARS".

PT.3

Simon has been asked: What happens when NN Wins (or as most people think... when everyone quits w29 due to betrayals and sadness and crying and RL, blah blah blah)?

Simon Has Scryed the Future, And Simon Said "1v1"

Simon Heard the screams of outrage. Simon Tried to calm the masses.

Simon Has Heard: "This 1v1 thing will not work, and people will stay true to their friends, blah blah blah".

Simon Asks: "WHO CARES"

Simon Says: "2v2 or 3v3 or whatever. friends playing with friends fighting friends cuz its a game and being able to skype about it and taunt and laugh in good nature will be FUN!"

PS...

Simon Says he likes Kat and Kim and Doesn't give a hoot whether they lead or not or give superb direction. Simon thinks they're nice.

Simon Likes most people on this server.

Simon Thinks Lobster needs to get back under whatever rock he crawled out from. Simon also says that if LOBBY (as he is so worthlessly known) would have ACTUALLY done SOMETHING when co-playing Simon's friend Sam (Sbarr14), then SBarr would be with Simon now.

Simon respectfully tells lobster to Shut up.

Simon Out!

DeletedUser

You ruined it because your first line did not say "Simon says" +D

DeletedUser

O silenther. you little tribe wrecker you. i have inside news that your little group (the leaders that is) ... well your time is SOON upon you.

DeletedUser

Our time is soon upon us huh? lol Well, why don't you guys go ahead and bring it then... tired of waiting honestly.

DeletedUser

lol. oh. i'm a bit far away and cleaning up the trash in my areas. don't worry. i think we're launching against everyone in the world soon enough.

DeletedUser

lol. oh. i'm a bit far away and cleaning up the trash in my areas. don't worry. i think we're launching against everyone in the world soon enough.

trash? My villas were perfectly fine till u killed the wall :)

DeletedUser

O now I fill better lol

Well at least u didn't lose nukes like some people did :)

DeletedUser

Oh has Omnis quit due to real life issues or is he getting rimmed?

He will say he quit because of real life issues but i wanted to get that in before he is one of THOSE that comes on the forums after being rimmed and starts saying how good he was and he had to because he started a new job in Burger King.

Soberknight

He will say he quit because of real life issues but i wanted to get that in before he is one of THOSE that comes on the forums after being rimmed and starts saying how good he was and he had to because he started a new job in Burger King.

Am i right or are these attacks coming from ONOES? i am wondering why this gives you so much pleasure... Would have guessed you would be mad: they are stealing your chance for revenge or even better: +1000 incomings...

Or, are these guys from ONOES going to join NN? Guess there was a chance of too much opposition?

DeletedUser

No comment for Omnis atm. The guys of O Noes have not made a decision to what we will later call family, it is a decision we will make together at a later time, talking to the few tribes remaining to figure out where we think we would fit the best we are in no rush and being patient. This is due to the last few tribes we were in leaving a sour taste in our mouth and we would rather just commerce between ourselves w/ no drama.

I think its time Turntec gets an external forum account and shows the world how loud and opinionated he is :D
What does turntec mean btw? Like the shoe? Answer on here plz turntec hehe.

DeletedUser

Mikey as usual, you don't amaze me with your comments. Of course I don't think anyone is amazed by any of the rubbish that comes out of you lol :p Omnis is a good player, he does have RL issues just like all of us.. well maybe not all of us.. some people just can't fit into the real world so they live on here. Won't name any names though. I doubt he would grace you with any comment regardless of what happens in game either way.

Sober, of course they aren't mad about someone else doing the work for them.. Why would they be? It's less they'd have to do and surely they can't waste their time on such an unworthy player as one of our group. You know since they all said that it was all our fault they took their toys and left... blah blah...whatever lol

DeletedUser

Omnis is a good player, he does have RL issues just like all of us..

Thats why i posted i was getting in there before the excuses started flying my point entirely.lol