Fid + bunny = funny

DeletedUser

Nothing that isn't done on every other server at some point. Just usually happens much later after a few wars have actually happened. This world may very well be remembered best for diplomacy, recruiting and merges far more than any of the little skirmishes that have happened to date.

DeletedUser

i think ,that this merge will be a disaster.

To many quarrels betwen the members,who have a little to much personality

DeletedUser

The world is in the hands of Funny now >_<

That it is. It's like a role reversal of what Open-Eye, Russki, Parmenion, Mattius and others did in World 5 to combat the mass recruiting tribes when they formed a small alliance of elites to wage war on the much larger families.

DeletedUser

That must've been legendary Daz.

Funny would generally control the southeast and the core. They would have absolutely no hold in the northwest, where TSL, WAR, [R], and REBZ dominate.

DeletedUser84663

i think ,that this merge will be a disaster.

To many quarrels betwen the members,who have a little to much personality

every tribe has quarrels... and there's absolutely nuthing wrong with my personalities, they just don't like each other :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser42132

lol the best of the bests even in quality and every thing ,i would have liked to see a war between this tribes cause they were the best and the war would have been really interesting to tell the truth , but now that they are together pls guys start war in the east :p

DeletedUser

FID was a fail tribe. They had alot of inactives, and so does Bunny. I do not know why people think so highly of these two tribes...size doesnt mean they have skill.

Macready08

lol the best of the bests even in quality and every thing ,i would have liked to see a war between this tribes cause they were the best and the war would have been really interesting to tell the truth , but now that they are together pls guys start war in the east :p

What makes them the best lol?

PoInTs = GoOd :icon_eek::icon_eek: Duhhh

No.

DeletedUser

HAha leave the east. You will not escape :).
As i've said this merge is a bad thing for w46 , the nr1 and 2 merging....created a super-tribe . But this was their decision, so welcome Funny :)

SHAGAN888

lets talk about what is really going on here.... as we shall all see soon funny even though they took in the former fid will mostly eat all the inactive players that they are so full of right now which will eat up a lot of focus to what is really going on in the shadows...

shhhh!!! new secret!!!! fid the funny farm...lol

DeletedUser

Bunny and Fid had an alliance since Day 1 they have grown to know eachother. This is a good merge eat up the inactives and you have a tribe with good strong active members. Excluding me :D. This merge will be good in the long run

DeletedUser

As for someone from Time in W32 making comments on us that's quite amusing considering I've personally fought in the war there...

And for people saying we're avoiding wars... Fid and Bunny have always been allies, we've actually done this because we're in the same wars and we were surrounding eachother, so it just made sense.

Lastly, the epic fail post... you seem to not have much knowledge, Fid's members have never had issues with Bunny and admittedly there were a few the other way around, but nothing that can't be dealt with.

Comment from the time guy on inactives... all tribes have them, we saw it coming hence our membership increasing a little while ago. Doesn't make anyone a fail tribe. Anyone who holds top spot for as long as Fid and Bunny have can't be all that bad.

Anyway, enjoy thinking guys.

DeletedUser

As for someone from Time in W32 making comments on us that's quite amusing considering I've personally fought in the war there...

And for people saying we're avoiding wars... Fid and Bunny have always been allies, we've actually done this because we're in the same wars and we were surrounding eachother, so it just made sense.

Lastly, the epic fail post... you seem to not have much knowledge, Fid's members have never had issues with Bunny and admittedly there were a few the other way around, but nothing that can't be dealt with.

Comment from the time guy on inactives... all tribes have them, we saw it coming hence our membership increasing a little while ago. Doesn't make anyone a fail tribe. Anyone who holds top spot for as long as Fid and Bunny have can't be all that bad.

you just make that analyse :)

SHAGAN888

you cant sinister the sinister / con a con and tw stats don't lie....my biggest question is how long ????

1) to do the next phase, which to hear you tell it, would have to be moving on k67

2) while reading your post have completely pushed the southeast under the rug like its all yours already, id say you have a ways to go before all that happens,

your sinister thinker,

DeletedUser

Lol, K67 have been very impressive, if you read all my posts on forums you'd see that. Therefore I don't feel you can say I count it all as mine...

I'll be honest I'm not sure what you think you're bringing to the party here, as everything you're talking about is commonly known.

SHAGAN888

Lol, K67 have been very impressive, if you read all my posts on forums you'd see that. Therefore I don't feel you can say I count it all as mine...

I'll be honest I'm not sure what you think you're bringing to the party here, as everything you're talking about is commonly known.

Avoiding the big questions are definitely commonly known from you....so back to farming and building troops cause this was a waste of time for me....lol

ps as my profile says ill speak to anyone (even you stez) so when your really ready to talk give me a call...ill be here

Last edited: