News from the Darkside

RagePBJ

I kinda feel bad for [V] that their "spokesman" brings so little to the table.

DeletedUser

I'm not the spokesman, I just post here for shits and giggles because everyone else is so serious about it.

Even if they did, which I don't know because I don't make those decisions, there's still a few discrepancies.

You have no nukes? So you sent every frontline nuke you had at ~SANG~? First of all, that's terrible planning, and a bit of overkill, don't you think?

Second of all, it takes a noble and good timing to snipe back a village. It's not that difficult to land a noble on a village directly after the enemy nobles it. You can see the incoming support and such, so you can get the noble in between the last noble of theirs and their support. Unless you sent all the nobles too, which only makes [V] even worse planners.

And lastly, if you sent all your nukes and all your nobles, and didn't even suspect this was coming, [V] is blind. You were attacking DVADER's allies and supporting their enemies, while trying to noble inside their territory. Any semi-conscious tribe would've realized they were asking for war, and prepared with at least some stacks. To think that [V] didn't only indicates a lack of common sense, and the skill to retake villages.

Another one missing the operative word many.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not the spokesman, I just post here for shits and giggles because everyone else is so serious about it.

i even agree with this, to many times this game is taken out of perportion... some of you just wait... RL is gonna kick the crap out of you one day... happy "gaming"

DeletedUser

Well as people have mentioned SANG ill put my piece in..

You mean couple nukes towards SANG? Still cant beat em? your what over 10x their size? 0.o

It was more than a couple, haha! I had around 2000 incomings, completely out of the blue, the attacks are still landing now and god knows how many nukes were killed on my doorstep (Near 15m ODD). All that and I only lost one village to that giant fool Madara, which ill be taking back very soon, seems a waste to me.. The village was only lost as my usually very adept tribemate hit the attack instead of support button on a snipe.. Bless her!

You have no nukes? So you sent every frontline nuke you had at ~SANG~? First of all, that's terrible planning, and a bit of overkill, don't you think?

Haha correct! Maybe 3 out of the entire lot they sent actually returned.. I guess they ran out eh?

Other than that, much respect for both tribes and the key players involved, will be good to see how this pans out..

bluedragon4

i even agree with this, to many times this game is taken out of perportion... some of you just wait... RL is gonna kick the crap out of you one day... happy "gaming"

could you stop posting, your posts are really useless and dont add anything to the conversation :icon_confused:

Mr Lanky said:

since no one else from [V] seems to be posting, that pretty much makes you spokesman.

Mr Lanky said:

so then the excuse is "we cant fight back because we dont have many nukes?" :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No we have a spokesman, a proper one, he's just illiterate. Go figure.

Congratulations on being the first one to actually be able to read, gold star for you =)
We can fight back and to an extent are. But, not nearly as effectively.

DeletedUser

could you stop posting, your posts are really useless and dont add anything to the conversation :icon_confused:

thank you for proving my point dragon.... and I hardly post espically here... and no, These forums are not only for you and your "friends"... they are PUBLIC FORUMS, and i post whatever i want...

RagePBJ

How is it we are the ones taking things too seriously? Lanky is the most active one in this thread, and he's been insulting everyone left and right, even though he is not currently actively involved in the war, and he generally has no idea what he is talking about in any given argument.

Blue is right. It's ok to post here if you are bringing something to the table, but if you're just going to sit there and spout off useless dribble about how we need a real-life wakeup call, based on absolutely nothing substantial, then you shouldn't be posting. Posting is open to anyone as long as it is on-topic and relevant.

Real life needs to teach you how to spell properly before it teaches us anything.

DeletedUser

I'm not the spokesman, I just post here for ____ and giggles because everyone else is so serious about it.

Tell me, how much of my post did you read? Because it seems you operated under the assumption that my arguments don't still apply if we change it to many. Here, let me re-word it for you:

u6s5l. said:
Even if they did, which I don't know because I don't make those decisions, there's still a few discrepancies.

You have hardly nukes? So you sent almost every frontline nuke you had at ~SANG~? First of all, that's terrible planning, and a bit of overkill, don't you think?

Second of all, it takes a noble and good timing to snipe back a village. It's not that difficult to land a noble on a village directly after the enemy nobles it. You can see the incoming support and such, so you can get the noble in between the last noble of theirs and their support. Unless you sent all/many of the nobles too, which only makes [V] even worse planners.

And lastly, if you sent most of your nukes and most of your nobles, and didn't even suspect this was coming, [V] is blind. You were attacking DVADER's allies and supporting their enemies, while trying to noble inside their territory. Any semi-conscious tribe would've realized they were asking for war, and prepared with at least some stacks. To think that [V] didn't only indicates a lack of common sense, and the skill to retake villages.

I think that does the trick nicely, don't you?

[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

Looks like it's in two areas that the villages are being taken. Albeit near ~SANG~, there's not much excuse for the 48-1 count that's going right now.

DeletedUser

If [V] has no nukes. Why does V have nukes to re-take villages?? Not a very good excuse to use and doesnt work when being attacked by them

DeletedUser

If [V] has no nukes. Why does V have nukes to re-take villages?? Not a very good excuse to use and doesnt work when being attacked by them

To be fair, they're hardly retaking anything. But like I said, nukes aren't really necessary to retake more than 1 village.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Tell me, how much of my post did you read? Because it seems you operated under the assumption that my arguments don't still apply if we change it to many. Here, let me re-word it for you:

I think that does the trick nicely, don't you?

[spoil]
noble.php
[/spoil]

Looks like it's in two areas that the villages are being taken. Albeit near ~SANG~, there's not much excuse for the 48-1 count that's going right now.
[/spoil]

Dependant on how many there are. Having 10% left is not having many but also having say 40% left is not having many comparatively.

If [V] has no nukes. Why does V have nukes to re-take villages?? Not a very good excuse to use and doesn't work when being attacked by them

/facepalm

DeletedUser

The point that is being made, that I think has been missed or at least miscontrued here is that [V] does have nukes on that warfront.

I have seen enough reports of nukes killed at home, or recieved reports of failed attempted recaps to say, beyond doubt [V] was not entirely depleted of local offense.

Where that sits as a proportion of the total available there, I can only guess.

The fact of the matter even with a shortage in mind, [V] has still been largely unsuccessful in recapping any villages.

Furthermore you are conceding villages, a fact that however much local offense you happen to have available has no bearing on.

As a further point however, to throw your whole excuse into disrepute. In the two weeks preceding our declaration the entire tribe of ~SANG~ had an ODD increase of 21 million. Now if this was purely attributed to [V] and [V] alone (ignoring the potential Taint attacks and clearances on inactive villages) at a rough guess at most [V] burnt 300 nukes on ~SANG~ (as a nuke = approximately 70k ODD for virtually all offense builds). Furthermore some of this ODD increase occured over 2 weeks ago, up to 3 weeks ago in fact, so it would be fair to say that a good proportion of these nukes could/would have been rebuilt.

Now I can perhaps accept the excuse that you lost nukes in critical areas. However as a point [V] has a total of 2688 villages for what can be considered the frontline (K38/9 K48/9). Taking a hypothetical ratio of 1:3 Off:D you would still have 370 nukes available in this area (2688/4 = 672 - 300). Dependent on ratios, however it is fair to say in the most likely of scenarios that you have 50% of your offense available in that area, if you are running a higher D to O ratio then that only poses the question of why you are bleeding villages.

Point is the statistics do not support the claim that you are more or less depleted of local offense, that is excluding extreme ratios or miraculously all of the nukes in critical locations having been consumed. Both of which could be considered a product of your own foolishness if they were to be the case.

Stats

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 1
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 535,626
Side 2: 9,211
Difference: 526,415

chart
[/spoil]

That sad single recap remains your only contributor to the scoreboard :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Dependant on how many there are. Having 10% left is not having many but also having say 40% left is not having many comparatively.

/facepalm

You still didn't read my post thoroughly at all. At least 3 times, I mention that you don't even need nukes to retake in most cases, you just need nobles. And even 10% left would allow for more than the 1 recap you have. It's 61-1, for pete's sake, there's no excuse, nukes or no, and nobles or no.

DeletedUser

Game. Set. Match.
You just got served by the stooge.

Biased. Yawn.

I don't ask everyone personally so maybe they are all dead in critical locations. Foolish? Yes. But its already done. Recaps can be done without nukes of course but if people can't do that then now is the best time to learn. On actually taking villages from Dvader I would imagine that they are fairly stacked and would need more than a few nukes to clear.