News from the Darkside

DeletedUser

As a member of a tribe you represent them regardless of whether or not you wish to. That's how the political field works, l2p nub.

DeletedUser

Honestly guys....Chill out and be civil :) Various posts have been removed/editted etc though the problems seem to keep recurring.

I'm in the middle of taking final exams this week so you really don't want to push my patience, I lost it on school work :p
Or just have mercy on me and be good until saturday plox, then I can resume beating you guys over the head with textbooks (metaphorical infractions! :D) until you guys go back to being rule abiding citizens :3.

DeletedUser

The second you start defending [V] on these forums when we make a statement, you are. You tried to justify the losses [V] are taking on the lack of nukes or what not on that front.

That right there, means you are speaking for [V] as a member of the tribe. You need to learn that when you post on the externals, you are automatically representing the tribe of which you are in. If you look bad, you make them look bad.

As for my images, I rather thought they were good as did a couple others. You're entitled to your own opinion but:

ignorance.jpg

I don't really care about it.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't care what you think of me.

That is a completely fair statement to make. After all, we are just people on the internet that yell at each other from time to time. In reality, whether someone calls you a noob and/or any other internet-based insult has very little effect on your life.

DeletedUser

You say my pictures are bad when you go and repost one that is used time and time and time adn time and time and time again?

128728222355122443.jpg

Just stop posting dude, you can't even keep it on topic and when you do, you are totally ignorant of the facts at hand.

They are this:

Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 1
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 679,360
Side 2: 9,211
Difference: 670,149

chart

DeletedUser

Yawn,

Now why couldn't of this happened when the leaders where still in place in [V]?

Ah well,

Good thing Dvader declared on [V]. Might get them of there seats. Half of [V] have been doing nothing for half there known TW lives.

PS: All those Dvader flaming Mr. Lanky on quiting.

Jesus. I can only laugh.

(cough) (ahem) gosid (coughs)

Whereas gosid had his arse kicked by >2< players >less< his size.

It took quite a few more >bigger< players to take out Mr Lanky.

Last edited by a moderator:

ancient mariner

"WeAreNotNoobLikeYou" You got rimmed when you played voldefart then came into masterbandits account and then cam into imnotu's account all account failed miserably. :lol: .And till date wuke forums hold planning done on me.It took whole PnP to rout me out in 4 months at least i fought till very end.Since beginning of Dice vs PnP war i was seen as threat (need someone honest and courageous like our beloved power to confirm it on pub forum) so i got incoming from PnP long time ago and proto was just bit lucky in his timing to attack me as he got good help from Whole lot of PnP for his good private services given to cave.Cave i know what happened so no argue and no denying of this fact.
So look at yourself and dont compare anyone to me as till date I earned respect from more then 120 Top Guys of this world currently playing/retired from the world.At least many from top 50 will back me up if i request them.This is all because of skills and loyalty i showed to one side not like you jumping from one side to another.

And why you"WeAreNotNoobLikeYou" You got rimmed when you played voldefart then came into masterbandits account and then cam into imnotu's account all account failed miserably. :lol: .And till date wuke forums hold planning done on me.It took whole PnP to rout me out in 4 months at least i fought till very end.Since beginning of Dice vs PnP war i was seen as threat (need someone honest and courageous like our beloved power to confirm it on pub forum) so i got incoming from PnP long time ago and proto was just bit lucky in his timing to attack me as he got good help from Whole lot of PnP for his good private services given to cave.Cave i know what happened so no argue and no denying of this fact.
So look at yourself and dont compare anyone to me as till date I earned respect from more then 120 Top Guys of this world currently playing/retired from the world.At least many from top 50 will back me up if i request them.This is all because of skills and loyalty i showed to one side not like you jumping from one side to another.

And why you donated your arse to jeet and saitan btw ? Cant fight them ?

(sorry for abusive words as i wanted to reply to this statement with much of the words used in it.
Whereas gosid had his arse kicked by >2< players >less< his size.
)

(And imnotu if you were blind to see prototype at that time was 90k less then me and tepman who did main damage was 2.5 million and some noob player named engi or something sliped in his hands on some villages.But problem was whole PnP was already atacking me for 3-4 months.So correct your stats.)

DEiiTY

:lol: wow a whole 120 people i wish i could compare to yous awesomeness :icon_redface:

sorry but gosid you are by far DVADERs worst forum personality an from what i see you do nothing but embarass yourself with every post you make and even make people like Imnotu look good :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That is a completely fair statement to make. After all, we are just people on the internet that yell at each other from time to time. In reality, whether someone calls you a noob and/or any other internet-based insult has very little effect on your life.

<3 you

That picture is a classic, it was made to be used and reused. You really have no clue on internet culture, the more you tell someone to stop posting the more they will be resolved to keep posting if only to annoy you. Sure its childish but its also hilarious to see someone get angry and even threaten people over the internet. How about this for a new picture?

As for the stats, well done Dvader (well the members I don't mind). And is Cave a Dvader gift after all despite it being denied? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

...the more you tell someone to stop posting the more they will be resolved to keep posting if only to annoy you. Sure its childish but its also hilarious to see someone get angry and even threaten people over the internet.

What you described is called "trolling." It's an art.

Caveman 10345

:lol: wow a whole 120 people i wish i could compare to yous awesomeness :icon_redface:

sorry but gosid you are by far DVADERs worst forum personality an from what i see you do nothing but embarass yourself with every post you make and even make people like Imnotu look good :icon_rolleyes:

<3 you but get back to world 50 you little nublet :)

Caveman 10345

i luvssssss craig :icon_cool:

Awww isn't that nice :icon_redface:

I think we should turn this into a DEiiTY & Caveman love fest :icon_idea:

Anyway ummm way to go Dvader do [V] need lessons in defending or even recapping?

DeletedUser

Now now madara05 remember i still have a account left wouldn't want me to start using it would we?

Why would i want to be in a tribe that recruits the LFAH's noobs. To be honest [V] was never a decent tribe, It had a handful of good player's and now they have quit. [V] is getting pounded!

I Give [V] 3 months till they loose half of there members for whatever reasons. :icon_cool:

And you were never a good player or a good tribemate or a good friend, So what difference does it make?

DeletedUser

Why is it that every time Lanky loses a debate on the forums, he posts a picture or an insult and avoids it, then opens another? Think you're going to learn anything from experience, Lanky? I think you're learning as much as your tribemates are learning to recap:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 1
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 737,205
Side 2: 9,211
Difference: 727,994

chart
[/spoil]

1 learner per 76 losses.

DeletedUser

One word: wow...

Are we 5 year old in here? jesus... people behave yourself and act like a grown up.

DeletedUser

>.< Sorry Mistro, but after seeing what your like with your hands... O.0

Caveman 10345

And you were never a good player

Well this bit means nothing from a internal whore like you, Who has only done well on one world. Funny how i seem to get into decent pre-mades i wonder how that works :icon_confused:

or a good tribemate or a good friend, So what difference does it make?

This also amuses me, I have plenty of friends on this game far too many, Whats your friendship mean to me anyway, You get what you want from people then treat them like shit.

Please comment again kthxbye