Official - W49 Player Maps!

DeletedUser

I'm just curious after looking at the maps, does it appear to anyone else that this world seems to already have a dominance.. or 2 dominances.. Or does that happen often? I haven't played many worlds so I'm honestly curious. (Hug and 1/0 are the obvious dominances I'm talking of)

Usually 2-3 tribes pull away from the rest of the pack such that the differences between them and the others run into millions as the world progresses. One thing which is a great aspect of this world is the tribe limit which limits tribes to not recruit more than 50 members and keep it low, doesn't result in mass recruiting.

DeletedUser85083

Usually 2-3 tribes pull away from the rest of the pack such that the differences between them and the others run into millions as the world progresses. One thing which is a great aspect of this world is the tribe limit which limits tribes to not recruit more than 50 members and keep it low, doesn't result in mass recruiting.

Ok, thanks for enlightening me. :)

DeletedUser

Map Request:- Top 3 Tribes in K75 and K76

k75andk76toptribes3rdju.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks Mr lanky, nice map to lanky and Rasmala :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

FAIL, yeah I suck. I'll use the excuse that -Rawr- wubs me and I was going to put you on a special map of all my faveourite players? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser85083

Mr lanky, can you do a map of k75 with just wosp and SARS!... :lol:

DeletedUser

I love how Mr Lanky used my saying in his sig :icon_biggrin:

I got another request, if thats alright, can you make a map of Paint and ~AR~.....seems they are at war and wanna see how close eachother are to one another.

slinkiestwizard

wow looks like new maps are in order!