Official - W49 Player Maps!

slinkiestwizard

why? so you can see your new pretty tribe? ok lets give them 10 mins of fame.

Or see the demise of yours? But that wasnt what i was referring to young grasshopper

DeletedUser

Delivery!

4kbfnk.png

DeletedUser

Great maps both of you. Like em both

~AR~ made a huge mistake i believe, i mean your not even up half there size and you declare war on Paint.

slinkiestwizard

Mr lanky such a large map and only shows 1/2 the board i feel you r suffering from something :icon_biggrin: but i wont post it as i fear the greatest mods of all time .

any way nice maps

DeletedUser

~AR~ made a huge mistake i believe, i mean your not even up half there size and you declare war on Paint.

Probably seen we were in two other wars and thought they'd make the first move. I'd never declare if I didn't feel the tribe was up to the challenge.

DeletedUser

Probably seen we were in two other wars and thought they'd make the first move. I'd never declare if I didn't feel the tribe was up to the challenge.

Lol yep, but they may not have also seen you guys were practically done with /QUIT.

TYL3R2600

Could someone do a predictions map?

Like where they predict tribes will be in a month or 2.. or later on in the game..

I've seen it done in past worlds and it's actually really interesting.
Just a thought.

thanks, Tyler.

DeletedUser

The Final Battle Prediction

On the left side we have Hug

And on the Right side we have either 1/0 or BMF I think it would more likely be BMF thou but still was good fun making these maps just took whole heap of tribes and combined them =P

[spoil]http://maps.twstats.com/map.php?typ...ntrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&s=en49[/spoil]

Hope you like it isnt to flash didnt have time got incomings =P

lol i highly doubt the map would look like that. i and i'm sure many others would prefer a prediction map made up of the top5-10 tribes, not just two. if thats ok?

TYL3R2600

lol i highly doubt the map would look like that. i and i'm sure many others would prefer a prediction map made up of the top5-10 tribes, not just two. if thats ok?

Yea thats kind of what I was asking for.. top 10 predictions in like 2 months.. Not the end.. :lol:

DeletedUser

mapw49presoutheasternwa.jpg

Hey this if my first player made map :). It is a map of all the tribes in the south east, which are currently at war. If I could get back some constructive critisicm that would be great :). Oh and thanks to Hard. as this was done with the help of his video tutorial :D! I might make one after all the wars are over to show the change in domination balance :).

Just thought I would add that I didnt copy Hard.'s tutorial to the word, I used different stuff and all that, I just used it as a basis of how to make the map :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey this if my first player made map :). It is a map of all the tribes in the south east, which are currently at war. If I could get back some constructive criticism that would be great :). Oh and thanks to Hard. as this was done with the help of his video tutorial :D! I might make one after all the wars are over to show the change in domination balance :).

Just thought I would add that I didn't copy Hard.'s tutorial to the word, I used different stuff and all that, I just used it as a basis of how to make the map :D

A map maker makes his own style maps that he "in visions" if you will. The more you make, the more ideas you will want to use. There is nothing wrong with this map if it is what you feel is a portrait of your hard work. if you just slapped one together then only you could criticize yourself for it. but i think this map is decent, and thanks for the effort you have put into it.

wIz

dalesmckay

[SPOIL]

Hey this if my first player made map :). It is a map of all the tribes in the south east, which are currently at war. If I could get back some constructive critisicm that would be great :). Oh and thanks to Hard. as this was done with the help of his video tutorial :D! I might make one after all the wars are over to show the change in domination balance :).

Just thought I would add that I didnt copy Hard.'s tutorial to the word, I used different stuff and all that, I just used it as a basis of how to make the map :D[/SPOIL]

That's a nice map... good work.
Personally, I'd like to see the villages more rounded/bubbly rather than square/pixelated.
Other than that, I likey.

DeletedUser85083

I agree, great map.. :)

And I think I know you from somewhere.. hmmm did you play w30 in the south east by any chance?