News from the Darkside

DeletedUser

Well this bit means nothing from a internal whore like you, Who has only done well on one world. Funny how i seem to get into decent pre-mades i wonder how that works :icon_confused:

This also amuses me, I have plenty of friends on this game far too many, Whats your friendship mean to me anyway, You get what you want from people then treat them like shit.

Please comment again kthxbye

+1 :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well this bit means nothing from a internal whore like you, Who has only done well on one world. Funny how i seem to get into decent pre-mades i wonder how that works :icon_confused:

This also amuses me, I have plenty of friends on this game far too many, Whats your friendship mean to me anyway, You get what you want from people then treat them like shit.

Please comment again kthxbye

Yes im a internal whore, i played this game for the social aspect as i haz no friends and im a virgin loner.

Haha if you believe ive only done well on one world you my friend are sadly mistaken. Oh yeah real decent premades, that seem to always fail when your in them, funny that eh.

I treated you like shit after you left me high and dry what like 8 times? and every time i accepted you back with open arms bar one.

Oh and cele im surprised you have the nerve to show your face round here after how hard you failed, Rock bottom much? x x

DeletedUser

Yes mr.bish, vury sorry for my offtopicness.. The nerve of some people just riles me up.

Goodluck to both sides, More so to V ofcourse but thats to be expected.

Luv ya all x x

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DVADER
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 524
Side 2: 397
Difference: 127

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 1
Difference: 83

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,389,600
Side 2: 3,135,461
Difference: 1,254,139

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 813,333
Side 2: 9,211
Difference: 804,122

chart
[/spoil]

I would've expected more by now...come on [V], this isn't even a fight.

DeletedUser

Yawn, I stopped caring when there are better things to do in the TW community than watch you massage each others egos

'your awesome'
'no your awesome'
'no you are'

You hit at the right time and hit the right place, a player who was away for the weekend and had a busy sitter, he's back now so congratulations. Jesus christ that's 0.4% of the villages in [V] and your acting like its some huge achievement. Get over yourselves.

RagePBJ

We nobled 0.4% of [V].
You nobled 0.003% of DVADER.

Please come up with more excuses.

DeletedUser86150

....You hit at the right time and hit the right place, a player who was away for the weekend and had a busy sitter...

I though that not only one [V] player lost villages, but maybe I'm wrong...

DeletedUser

Well done on drawing the comparison out. The point I actually made was that you haven't exactly done serious damage, oh noez we've lost 80 villages! Lets disband quick guys!

Bishop you're right, the member who I was thinking of is only responsible for 8 caps anyway. Its the inactive (I think) member you've been targeting that is responsible for 70% of the caps against [V]

RagePBJ

I love how people blame their tribe's incompetence on inactives. Every tribe has them. Good tribes have less of them. If you nobled our inactives, it would still count against our stats.

Just keep coming with the excuses and remain in denial of your tribe's ineptitude. Let's see:

1) We didn't have nukes because we used them on SANG
2) You caught us off guard
3) One of our players was away for the weekend
4) You are nobling inactive players
5) Our players don't know how to recap or snipe

Will update this list as more excuses roll in.

DeletedUser

I never said we weren't incompetent :icon_rolleyes: we sucks at this game

1) Misrepresented
2) Valid
3) Valid
4) Valid
5) Valid and disappointing

So, well done, you have shown them to be valid points.

RagePBJ

You can come up with a million excuses, if that makes you happy. I'll take the superior war stats.

DeletedUser

You can come up with a million excuses, if that makes you happy. I'll take the superior war stats.

Wow, Really Rage. Are you the superior human being now? The more advanced player?

179.264.506 + 42.890.946 + 35.643.109 = roughly 257 million. [V] + Wuke + R2D2

285.465.606 + 130.390.264 = roughly 415 million. XVI + Dvader

Difference: 158 million.

You can also take the superior advantages to if you want it.

I could wrap it up for you in a present.

DeletedUser

Sure, an excuse is
to regard or judge with forgiveness or indulgence; pardon or forgive; overlook (a fault, error, etc.): Excuse his bad manners..

An explanation is
something that explains; a statement made to clarify something and make it understandable; exposition: an explanation of a poem.

I'm clarifying why the stats are quite so one-sided. Not trying to beg forgiveness from you.