!WAR! vs Exile. Family

DeletedUser

Am I not already? ;)

By the way, how is the war going? I have not checked lately and I am not in the statistical mood at the moment

DeletedUser

Am I not already? ;)

By the way, how is the war going? I have not checked lately and I am not in the statistical mood at the moment

Yes my darling you are way more than my shadow (h)

The war looks fairly even, probably could be better if we did not have tumbleweeds in !WAR!

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile. DAD
Players: JLK417

Side 2:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,929
Side 2: 1,580
Difference: 349

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 740
Side 2: 867
Difference: 127

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,896,130
Side 2: 14,889,866
Difference: 3,006,264

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,733,276
Side 2: 8,068,185
Difference: 1,334,909

chart

DeletedUser

Who is Tumbleweeds ?
Are they any good?

Nice stats though :icon_wink:

Kuenchinu

Yes my darling you are way more than my shadow (h)

The war looks fairly even, probably could be better if we did not have tumbleweeds in !WAR!

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players:

why add someone who left DAD but not someone who left !WAR!? like lets say Lionheartpro :icon_wink:
and yes willow i know it would not change much but its only fair to add the people who left from both side!
here let me add him for you willow :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players: LionheartPRO

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,915
Side 2: 1,565
Difference: 350

chart

Side 1: 738
Side 2: 860
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1: 17,768,708
Side 2: 14,747,717
Difference: 3,020,991

chart

Side 1: 6,716,735
Side 2: 8,003,827
Difference: 1,287,092

chart

not much has change but now its fair :)

DeletedUser

why add someone who left DAD but not someone who left !WAR!? like lets say Lionheartpro :icon_wink:
and yes willow i know it would not change much but its only fair to add the people who left from both side!
here let me add him for you willow :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players: LionheartPRO

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,915
Side 2: 1,565
Difference: 350

chart

Side 1: 738
Side 2: 860
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1: 17,768,708
Side 2: 14,747,717
Difference: 3,020,991

chart

Side 1: 6,716,735
Side 2: 8,003,827
Difference: 1,287,092

chart

not much has change but now its fair :)

That was quite possibly the biggest waste of a post I have ever seen, except maybe this one :icon_rolleyes:

Grow up and stop crying just because you sucked in W15

DeletedUser

well his post gave Exile 2 less conquers i think :D

and us 7 less......wow, most awesome, you rock nublet

Kuenchinu

well his post gave Exile 2 less conquers i think :D

and us 7 less......wow, most awesome, you rock nublet

just trying to keep things fair :)

and "ThePr0phet" how can i suck when in w15 when am not in it? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

just trying to keep things fair :)

and "ThePr0phet" how can i suck when in w15 when am not in it? :icon_eek:

Did you read my post? I said you 'sucked'. Now I know English is your first language which means if you took the time to read what I said, you would know I was refering to the past.

If I was implying you do you still play, I would have said you 'do suck'

Kuenchinu

Did you read my post? I said you 'sucked'. Now I know English is your first language which means if you took the time to read what I said, you would know I was refering to the past.

If I was implying you do you still play, I would have said you 'do suck'

english is not my first language :icon_rolleyes: my first is french thank you verry much!

doesnt he play madrogue...i know he was at one point

you so need to nuke the spy who gave you that info :lol: i played a much better account till i got bored again :icon_wink: now i just talk on skype once a day and check stats to see how my friends are doing :)

DeletedUser

english is not my first language :icon_rolleyes: my first is french thank you verry much!
My point remains though.
Last I checked, Australia had a half decent English program in their schools. But if you wanna keep making excuses (its the only thing you ever did in game) then go ahead.

Kuenchinu

My point remains though.
Last I checked, Australia had a half decent English program in their schools. But if you wanna keep making excuses (its the only thing you ever did in game) then go ahead.

emmm i did not go to school in australia :) and another point you mite like to look at is that not everyone can read verry well :) some people have problems reading :)

now to stay on topic:

i think Exile. will win because they have jazz and flazz and lots of other cool things with azz like sazz :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

you so need to nuke the spy who gave you that info :lol: i played a much better account till i got bored again :icon_wink: now i just talk on skype once a day and check stats to see how my friends are doing :)

you had the robbie account, then for some reason switched to madrogue...no need for a spy, both accounts when you had them reeked of noob

your fickle, you change your friends to suit whatever side is winning...for instance, your dads account belonged to Godly, then TSoH and we gave it to him when his other account from Evil was destroyed..and look where he is now...fickle, just fickle

and kenu, since you no longer play, i have found something for you

258Troll_spray.jpg

Kuenchinu

you had the robbie account, then for some reason switched to madrogue...no need for a spy, both accounts when you had them reeked of noob

your fickle, you change your friends to suit whatever side is winning...for instance, your dads account belonged to Godly, then TSoH and we gave it to him when his other account from Evil was destroyed..and look where he is now...fickle, just fickle

and kenu, since you no longer play, i have found something for you

258Troll_spray.jpg

I had the robbie account but not the madrogue :)
also if you got your info right you would know that my dad was never in Evil :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

your dad was in Evil, ancient was nobleing the account...when NWG and company joined TSoH he asked if we would give your dad a new account since his was being nobled...if you wish, i will go mail chemi on facebook to clarify this, but i do remember most things i read

Kuenchinu

your dad was in Evil, ancient was nobleing the account...when NWG and company joined TSoH he asked if we would give your dad a new account since his was being nobled...if you wish, i will go mail chemi on facebook to clarify this, but i do remember most things i read

go ahead and mail as i know he was not in evil as at the time i was still in w15 :) and living at my dads :)

DeletedUser

Thanks Danny, i knew you would remember the name...the story was he had the cuckit account, then the original came back right before everyone came to TSoH...not sure how much is true nor do i really care, the point is, you still turned your back on "friend"...with "friends" like you guys who needs enemies