!WAR! vs Exile. Family

Kuenchinu

:)

you'll tell a fat lie just to save face instead of admitting your wrong huh. :)
:)

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...-1&type=all&enemy=1757860&enemyt=-1&min=&max= :)

considering I was told by Chemi himself and also one other person, I think you need to get your info right, actually :icon_rolleyes:

hahaha i had the cuckit account :) then got the beauty00

Thanks Danny, i knew you would remember the name...the story was he had the cuckit account, then the original came back right before everyone came to TSoH...not sure how much is true nor do i really care, the point is, you still turned your back on "friend"...with "friends" like you guys who needs enemies

thats rich coming from you, so many people who was active and supporting you got left out when TATS when it was made then you attacked some of them, you act all hight and great when really your someone who gets so scared you back stab your friends.

when it comes to it you just push your friends in front of you just so you dont get rimmed your self

i feel sorry for anyone who thinks they are your friends

DeletedUser

Just wanted to post a complete fail....

LionheartPRO Joined 08th July 2010 - 04:11 21,315,909
LionheartPRO Left 19th July 2010 - 20:04 17,022,155

Biggest mistake of the war so far????

Joined !WAR!....Attacks DAD......Loses 4m points in just over a week.....!WAR! boot player................ROFLMAO!!!

DeletedUser

hahaha i had the cuckit account :) then got the beauty00

thats rich coming from you, so many people who was active and supporting you got left out when TATS when it was made then you attacked some of them, you act all hight and great when really your someone who gets so scared you back stab your friends.

when it comes to it you just push your friends in front of you just so you dont get rimmed your self

i feel sorry for anyone who thinks they are your friends

hahaha...really...you get scared and left TATS, came back, got scared again left TATS again, later attacked druggy..then got scared when sam attacked you...

you never supported me...i did however support your dad some when he was in TATS, there are only 2 players on w15 who support me, and trust me, they have not nor will they ever see an incoming from me..speak what you know nothing of and if i was so easily scared then i would not have stuck with the players that went to !WAR!...oh and b/w, when old friends decide that because they join Exile or DAD that it is ok to attack threaten me, then yeah, i have no problem attacking them

oh and yes, fin that was the biggest fail ever, the new player didnt listen...oh and we didnt boot the account, it left on its own

Jul 19
16:22 LionheartPRO left the tribe.

Kuenchinu

hahaha...really...you get scared and left TATS, came back, got scared again left TATS again, later attacked druggy..then got scared when sam attacked you...

you never supported me...i did however support your dad some when he was in TATS, there are only 2 players on w15 who support me

once again another lie, a few people supported you i supported a few of your villages, i even asked chemi which he thought would need the support the most

DeletedUser

no no no, that was NWG :) you supported him in k14

druggy and chemi supported me, you never did

DeletedUser

no no no, that was NWG :) you supported him in k14

druggy and chemi supported me, you never did

Id just leave him be. Seems hes been drinking the same delusional juice that JafeNub so heavily indulges in.
He completely misses the overall point, and instead focuses on minor details that are incorrect.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by willowsmagic
there are only 2 players on w15 who support me

Then someone cant count,as I know most of NP are supporting as well,including poor lionheartPRO whose were the easiest vills to take as all his defence was in willows vills

DeletedUser

Quote:

Then someone cant count,as I know most of NP are supporting as well,including poor lionheartPRO whose were the easiest vills to take as all his defence was in willows vills

Keeping in mind that Willows is one of the best turtles in W15 :icon_razz:
Maybe shes got small amounts from more than two, but I think the overall point was that only two are providing any meaningful support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Joined !WAR!....Attacks DAD......Loses 4m points in just over a week.....!WAR! boot player................ROFLMAO!!!

as the former owner of this account I can probably agree with the statement. As the new player pulled quite a nub move..... that made just about everyone say WTF including me who vowed never to jump on w15 again.

DeletedUser48102

get back on topic an give me a update on the war! I have been away for about 6 weeks an need to see how things are going!

DeletedUser

Quote:

i was speaking in the present tense when i said support...and not all of NP supported me, i know you guys think they did, but they didnt....yes poor lion did, and i told the new owner to pull the troops, but to be honest, i am capable of supporting myself, i dont know you guys act like some of those stacks were not my own

kenu is right, i forgot about when you guys first came to TSoH, wow that was along time ago, but still does not change you guys didnt hesitate to jump ship when things got rough

and at present, i really dont have that many support me, im way too far, and it took poor seth forever to reach me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

xannash

Let me settle this argument...You are all lame!

Thank you for your time :)

DeletedUser64451

get back on topic an give me a update on the war! I have been away for about 6 weeks an need to see how things are going!

mkay. welcome back.

Side 1:
Tribes: !WAR!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Exile. DAD
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 621
Side 2: 526
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,743,193
Side 2: 4,904,430
Difference: 838,763

chart

I think the barbs are winning :icon_eek:

foillat

english is not my first language :icon_rolleyes: my first is french thank you verry much!

you so need to nuke the spy who gave you that info :lol: i played a much better account till i got bored again :icon_wink: now i just talk on skype once a day and check stats to see how my friends are doing :)

lol you are MadRogue or you were as I was told last.

DeletedUser

he joined the tribe...thinking that he could be safe??? if that's hes motive...
then sleep in the rest of his membership....
and then we he woke up and saw that our tribes name is not scaring the enemy...
he left in his own accord...he was not booted...
dont say things in advance mate if you fully dont know the story within...:lol:

DeletedUser

he joined the tribe...thinking that he could be safe??? if that's hes motive...
then sleep in the rest of his membership....
and then we he woke up and saw that our tribes name is not scaring the enemy...
he left in his own accord...he was not booted...
dont say things in advance mate if you fully dont know the story within...:lol:

He went from a safe place to an unsafe place....why make the change?

I dont know his motive, but I like my comments better - its not full of excuses :icon_wink: