STUCK Recruiting new members/merges

DeletedUser

STUCK will soon be recruiting new members, and is interested in discussing merges with tribes that have more as well as less points than the accounts of paver and Stardust Dragonryder combined (or even singly).

Prospective members must be:

• ACTIVELY PLAYING, preferably on a daily basis--and send account to sitter when not ingame
  • Anti-RAM
  • good players wanted, great players preferred, expert players more than welcome
  • LOYALTY and ETHICS is a MUST
  • willing to go thru an interview process that feels like the 3rd degree
  • willing to play with noobs, as well as well-experienced players
  • team player
  • if wanting to have a position on council or below that, a team leader
  • polite...even when flaming someone--it CAN be done!
  • willing to have some type of "job" in the tribe, even if it's just checking the PF
  • check their facts before they make any allegations against another player
  • in this for the long haul
Prospective members must NOT be:
  • agents, spies, moles of the RAM family (or any other family or tribe for that matter)
  • multi-accounters
  • game rules breakers or cheaters
  • unwilling to have a coplayer if you're only going to be ingame 2-4 days a wk--your job to find coplayer
  • jerks, badman-types, extremely rude, etc.
  • mouthy mouths who tell tribe business to everyone--I reserve that right and privilege to myself and Stardust Dragonryder since we know what to say and what not to tell (most of the time anyway)
Players who can and will do the following are wanted/needed:
  • send trains, backtime, snipe trains at a fast pace
  • know how to use and teach how to use scripts
  • recruit tribeless players and tribes with small point players
  • diplomats (need Tribe and Alliance Against RAM diplos)
  • new members coordinators (teach noobs, get people used to the tribe, do mandated account sitting, misc)
  • Forum mod
  • Offensive coordinator
  • Defensive coordinator
  • Tribal Security
  • PF reader to keep tribe up to speed on what's going on in w44
  • account sitters
  • and other important and not-so-important tasks
Players who wish to act as spies in enemy tribes: you will
  • pm me privately, preferably on skype: stardustdragonryder is my skype id
  • not be able to be traced back to me or STUCK or any member tribe of the Circle Family Alliance (you know who you are, if you were a member of it)
  • not be shemoo9--one laugh on me was good enough for us both, don't you think? ;)
  • receive plenty of resources as needed, and support when necessary
  • have skype--mandatory for all spies (not like we can account sit you lol)
  • not ever be permitted to join the tribe--you would be too much of a security risk
Those under 100k points will be considered morale bashers for those with higher points.

Anyone with over 400k more than welcome!!!!! Anyone over 1mil pts DEFINITELY welcome!!!!

Provided you pass the interview process of course

Merges into STUCK by tribes with lower point players possible--please pm me if interested in fighting THE RAM FAMILY

EDIT: RAM AND ITS ALLIES AND ACADEMIES AND MORALE BASHERS (AKA FAN CLUBS)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

didnt bother to read that lol

and right RAM doesnt have a family

DeletedUser

We do so have a family, we are the academy tribe of Storm. havent you heard. lol

DeletedUser

Translation:

Stardust - "Please, please, please send me support so that I can stick around long enough to lead you (and your mates) to ruin. My last message in the forums about joining forces against RAM didn't work and I don't have many more straws to grasp at... Seriously.... I'll even bring cookies!"

Joking aside, Stardust.... you and I have had a couple nice chats. Unfortunately, paver did dig himself into a hole he couldn't get out of. If he had taken the high road, I can guarantee you that he would still be here and active. He decided not to mend bridges, but to torch them. It pissed off a lot of people and screwed himself (and you) over in the process.

I respect that you are trying to rally the rest of the world against the supposed evil that is RAM. The problem is that you haven't taken some simple facts into account..

The big one is that the vast majority of quality players are in our tribe and in our allies tribes (not "family", because we don't have a family). There are simply not enough quality players (that are RAM haters) left in the world to do this alliance of yours.

Now to those of you in smaller tribes, this is not me flaming you. This is a simple fact. High quality players gravitate to high quality tribes. The are far more normal players and unfortunately countless new players who think they're elite. Are there some high quality players outside of the Top 3 tribes? Sure... but not enough.

You would need at least three times as many players of equal or greater size than our members to take us out. The top 20 is 50% RAM. That is a HUGE percentage. The only thing in your favor is morale.

The truth of the matter is that RAM has embarked on a journey that follows in the footsteps of DNY. I'm not saying we're there yet, but we are off to quite a start...

DeletedUser

hehe sweet =P what does DNY stand for anyway?

Do Not Yell?
Darren Never Yodels?
Dirty Nelly's Y-Fronts?

DeletedUser

OMG i cant belive the paver account is stil here harming our eyes and thoughts

that account is a joke just let it go lol there is new worlds opening daily take what you learned and try again with a different tactic

DeletedUser

Thanks, Cali, for some of what you call facts, really are...I love it when enemies are friendly enough to do my homework for me lol I may or may not succeed. Only time will tell.

btw, Cali gal, love your joke...and yeah...different place, different time, and had the following not occurred:

(1) my arrangement for me and my tribe with paver
(2) you guys not recruited the players who destroyed my family of tribes and allies

I would have taken the invite offered when you first showed up at my doorstep when HUGZ disbanded, and later when I stood up to Rohan8 and Tomas of Elvandar for attacking my vils. For, aside from being fairly decent at flaming people, I have found that the majority of Rammers are decent people as well as excellent players.

There are, of course, those players who have bigger egos and attitudes than they warrant ;) those are the ones that spoil this game for a lot of people--and those are found in almost every tribe. However the better the skill they have, the higher the points they get, the worse their attitude gets. They think that they are not only better players than most, but think they are better than most people. sometimes that's true, most times it's not.

Btw. gang...I no longer own the Stardust account, so if you're not going to call me paver, please call me by my nickname: Ali

DeletedUser

OMG i cant belive the paver account is stil here harming our eyes and thoughts

that account is a joke just let it go lol there is new worlds opening daily take what you learned and try again with a different tactic

I hate to disappoint you, gummy bear, but I'm still here and will remain here until you guys decide to attack me with more than just intel-getting fakes lol Rim me, and the paver account will go dead. Don't rim me, and you and I will both be STUCK with it ;)

But even when the paver account dies, that doesn't mean i'll be leaving w44 you know ;)

Btw, STUCK TOGETHER is still recruiting new members and looking forward to more merges :)

Wish I had seen awesome's note before she went to X-MEN...but that's a great move for you gf.

Caligrl21 said:
The are far more normal players and unfortunately countless new players who think they're elite.

Let me make one thing clear right now...I am not nor ever have thought or stated that I'm an elite player (yeah i know you didn't say or mean that about me, but let me say this anyway), for I'm far from that. However, that IS my goal. And I will not quit this world until it is closed (unless I die first).

And if you guys wonder why I use so much white space...I don't want to get rimmed for block text, right gummer??? lol

DeletedUser

Sorry Rachel...but the name lends itself to puns soooo easily ;) lol
btw, gang, I think for a tribe name, STUCK TOGETHER is the best one that's been on the tribe profile so far.

DeletedUser

I was joking...

lol I wasn't ;)

Now, back on topic...we're still recruiting new members and will be discussing merges with tribes that are interested in doing so. both are and will be on a case by case basis--selective is the key word for both types of recruitment :)

DeletedUser

Can i join please :)
roflmao...that would depend, Jo, on whether you've been taught well by Cali or not ;) However, I know you're being facetious...you wouldn't leave your post in RAM unless it started to fall apart like HuGz did and Legacy is lol

However, Jo, I'm always in the market for some good spies ;) lol

Rim me, and the paver account will go dead.
I have changed my mind from when I first wrote that...I'm keeping this account even if I have to restart it after a RAM-induced relocation trip ;) it's much too fun an account to dump after all.

Still looking for some players who are serious about joining my tribe, though. Must be team players, though...preferably well-skilled players, too ;)