Graphics Requests

DeletedUser

that does look awesome =D
something that might make it more so is if you have the cheif holding a rifle that comes up diagonaly acroos the screen
if it had my name on it would be happy and proud to use it, so well done
another for the photo album

DeletedUser

Personally i wanted it to be as little Halo themed as possible lol. I now he requested it but like i said before, not very original. So with that it mind it works quite well :)

DeletedUser

On sunday i will look into making a fire sig for you. Will be my 1st ever attempt so should be interesting :p

DeletedUser

cool =D
seeing as its gonna be god ill out it on a rotator with my current one =)

DeletedUser

Having said that this might be up there with my favorite sigs as far lol

spartancarty.jpg

I love this, it looks great.

DeletedUser

Shouldnt be a problem dude. Halo theme, jungle style (meaning green colours) and possibly a rifle if i can make it work. Any requests for a tribe name to be added, or just your ownhttp://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=83051?

just make it hav spartancarty on it. nothing else. Oh and IF you can please make the rifle a sniper rifle

oh well. its good anyway. thatnks lazzeh. If you dont feal like making another one then dont

oh right. hey lazzeh. do you think you can make a avatar for me? have a halo spartan but this time give it a sniper rifle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91091

just make it hav spartancarty on it. nothing else. Oh and IF you can please make the rifle a sniper rifle

oh well. its good anyway. thatnks lazzeh. If you dont feal like making another one then dont

oh right. hey lazzeh. do you think you can make a avatar for me? have a halo spartan but this time give it a sniper rifle

I figured id help my buddy lazzeh out a bit since he doesnt like HALO too much. Here ay go spartancarty let me know what you think etc..

spartancarty.png

Sig:
SpartanCarty_sig.png

DeletedUser

I figured id help my buddy lazzeh out a bit since he doesnt like HALO too much. Here ay go spartancarty let me know what you think etc..

for the avvy take the name off as it will be unclear when it is resized to the right size, and it would be better if it wasnt there :)

EDIT- i like the car pic hawky, well rendered

DeletedUser

Banniixxxxxxxxxx....

I luv those sigs. except I think that world 21 IT! bit isnt really that good. If you dont wanna delete it then welll Ill just keeeep it

is my avatar legal?

DeletedUser91091

Ill removed the name on monday, as for the Sig to you have a slogan or something for that side to keep from just being empty space?

Banniixxxxxxxxxx....

I luv those sigs. except I think that world 21 IT! bit isnt really that good. If you dont wanna delete it then welll Ill just keeeep it

is my avatar legal?

Yes as TW Forum auto resizes it. But i will removed the words as you cant really see them if you want

DeletedUser

dont really need to add a slogan. all I need is a "'spartancarty" on it

this could be @nyone?

not to bad for just starting. or if youve been doing it for a while i take that back :p

:p looks like renders and some brushes and the odd effects. and without further ado

style. LFG (primarily richard the warlock)*looks under this text at sig* hmm i know hes there already but i wanna see what u can come up with.
name. @nyone?

oh res and images

700*80
saved in png

also what program you using. if your using paint shop pro x2 or photoshop can i have the original for it also?

Last edited:

DeletedUser74079

Ill have a go @ that in a bit. cant garauntee anything brilliant as ive never done render work with LFG 0.o

DeletedUser91091

GIMP is good, If you have a map and compass 0.o

That comes form people who dont know how to use it lol I use to like photoshop but moved from photoshop to GIMP and it was an easy transition. Got suggestion let me know i enjoy playing with new software since im a software developer myself :)