DeletedUser91091

SC here ya go

SpartanCarty_sig.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

great siggy hawkie...
i was confused at firstc casue of the backwards S but its good now :lol:

DeletedUser74079

Haha loool. it's supposed to be :D Did the sig in about 10 mins. couldn't really think of much to do with the bg but improvements can be made :D

DeletedUser

I want a sig of that scene in "Ali G in da house" where he goes on hunger strike and thoose people have chicken dippers. Put that into a sig, add some cool text have some spray paint, some blood and a fire effext. Then over the top of all that i want the words in big bold black captital letters "CHIIIICCCCKKKEEEENN DIIIPPPEEEERRSSS"

dO THAT ^

DeletedUser

lol when I first looked at the sig hawky made im like who is that player.. then i realised it was me lol. thanks hawky. Like that siggeh

aww.. the sig i have now is the only sig that can be used. the other ones are too big and are illegal:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91091

lol when I first looked at the sig hawky made im like who is that player.. then i realised it was me lol. thanks hawky. Like that siggeh

aww.. the sig i have now is the only sig that can be used. the other ones are too big and are illegal:(

Sparty i update the image link to remove the W21 and IT and its legal 700x80

The others you can download and just resize... or let me know which one and ill be glad to resize it for you