Graphics Requests

DeletedUser

Im sure by now alot of you have seen the Sigs ive done for the likes of Benolds, Silonce, Mefisto etc and the CoA for LT and CoA for Mystic Aegis. I can create animated graphics as well as static graphics so what ever you wont just request in here and i will see what i can come up with :)
Please post what you want in it, usernames, colours, styles (looney toones for example) etc. Anything that can point me in a direction :)

Cheers
Lazz

DeletedUser

Will get on it tomorrow mate. Expect a shiny new sig by tomorrow night!

DeletedUser

Fire is easy. What are you thinking? Im not adding anything to your current one lol. One of my personal favs

DeletedUser

bannixxx.jpg

---

Benolds what were you considering????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Benolds what were you considering????

im not sure...

Fire is easy. What are you thinking? Im not adding anything to your current one lol. One of my personal favs

oh its a great sig, im keeping this one for a loooonnng time....
anyway, i admit myself to being a bit of a pyromaniac, and i was wondering what variety of effects you could do with fire... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

can I request one? I dont have time to make them and ive been asking people.. but they are annoying and deny. hopefully lazzeh is nice.

I would like maybe a halo 3 spartan holing a sniper rifle? and maybe some cool jungle background where it looks like im tryting to conceal myself.. if not just something flashy will do

DeletedUser82372

oh I'd like one if possible lazzeh. Username would be xXJancXx w51 and Bluemidgets w21 and I want one halo reach themed.

I'd like it to include this character:[spoil]
Emile_right2.jpg
[/spoil]
or something like this: [spoil]
Reach_E310_EliteSpecOps.jpg
[/spoil]

Impress me lazzeh :)

DeletedUser

jancxxx.jpg

This is my 1st attempt at it. I usually do a few and chose my favourite and then post it in here. Its came out ok but im not totally happy so will try another one tomorrow or at the weekend. If your happy with this one though then awesome lol. Probs catch u on skype at some point :)

Also, spartancarty im not a fan of using Halo stuff. Its highly un-original. I will do it for you anyway but if you come up with another concept i will be happy to change it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having said that this might be up there with my favorite sigs as far lol

spartancarty.jpg