Cerebrus v NOB!!

DeletedUser

Cer-berus's conquers against NOB!!

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
~1260 (642|547) K56 6,890 OneAlpha [NOB!!] cer-berus [Devils] 2010-08-06 15:55:23
~1259 (414|559) K54 9,631 UndeadCoffee [NOB!!] cer-berus [Devils] 2010-08-05 22:44:33
~1258 (419|534) K54 9,273 UndeadCoffee [NOB!!] cer-berus [Devils] 2010-08-05 22:12:32
~1239 (609|477) K46 9,214 homcgra [NOB!!] cer-berus [Devils] 2010-08-05 20:23:44
~1257 (549|534) K55 8,616 OneAlpha [NOB!!] cer-berus [Devils] 2010-08-05 18:51:23

So NOB!! are you gonna tell me all 3 of these players are inactive & forgot to set sitters?

I do also believe that TDE/devils are winning in the WAR against NOB!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, Colpo kept laughing, it took Jager 9 months to take that village from inside the middle of Cerb's cluster. :icon_razz: Said it was an O vil too. :icon_wink:

59334533.png

I wouldn't be too worried about it though, we've now got another nine months before he tries for the other one still up there.

DeletedUser

Changing the topic are we?

right, so can someone tell me, were all 3 accounts inactive when cerb nobled their village(s)

DeletedUser

Changing the topic are we?

right, so can someone tell me, were all 3 accounts inactive when cerb nobled their village(s)

You asked me, and I told you, no, Colpo can't be considered inactive. Seems like you may have lost some of that education during your summer vacation, lucky school's only another month away, huh! :)

DeletedUser

You asked me, and I told you, no, Colpo can't be considered inactive. Seems like you may have lost some of that education during your summer vacation, lucky school's only another month away, huh! :)

Ok maybe I missed that, I apologise. That is my mistake.

What about undead coffee then?

DeletedUser

Ok maybe I missed that, I apologise. That is my mistake.

What about undead coffee then?

I don't know him that well myself, but I've always considered him fairly active, if a little quiet. That said, you were trying to make a point that Jager took vils from us? Uh huh, he did. We took a few from him, and he took a few from actives (And a few more from OA, who we've already discussed to death). Seems pretty standard to me lol. We have no relations with TDE, so there's bound to be a few trains exchanged, it's simply expansion one way or the other.

DeletedUser

lol, its "cer-berus"!

Regarding the other village, maybe IRON wanna take it now:

Your Shoelace Is Lose
Coordinates: 598|467
Player: homcgra
Tribe: Not Ordinary Bunnies!!

All these many posts about inactive or not gets a little silly; I d rather say I caught someone offline, not inactive. And the real strategic mistake is the non-existent defense in exposed village, I was able to remove OneAlpha from my clusters cause he didnt care about defense, not cause he was offline; I would stack my villas at the front if I go offline for 24 h or more :)

DeletedUser

I don't know him that well myself, but I've always considered him fairly active, if a little quiet. That said, you were trying to make a point that Jager took vils from us? Uh huh, he did. We took a few from him, and he took a few from actives (And a few more from OA, who we've already discussed to death). Seems pretty standard to me lol. We have no relations with TDE, so there's bound to be a few trains exchanged, it's simply expansion one way or the other.

Wow for a moment I was nearly convinced.

No diplomacy :icon_surprised: what a line that was :icon_cool:

I got on well with undead coffee actually, he even supported me against ~A~ at one point when his village was the only one close enough to mine, which was isolated.

Hope he is ok, he was a good guy.

DeletedUser

lol, its "cer-berus"!

Your Shoelace Is Lose

All these many posts about inactive or not gets a little silly; I d rather say I caught someone offline, not inactive. And the real strategic mistake is the non-existent defense in exposed village, I was able to remove OneAlpha from my clusters cause he didnt care about defense, not cause he was offline; I would stack my villas at the front if I go offline for 24 h or more :)

Haha yeah, you decided to cat it after not wanting to send nobles at it? Mate, it took you a period of five and a half months (Might be six) since SIKE died where you had a number of villages inside your cluster. Fact of the matter is, it took you that long to either gain up the courage or to notice that there was undefended O vils in your cluster.

That either says you were inactive for six months, or you were afraid to send a train at a tribeless player who was preoccupied with a solo war against a top five tribe. Your call.

DeletedUser

Haha yeah, you decided to cat it after not wanting to send nobles at it? Mate, it took you a period of five and a half months (Might be six) since SIKE died where you had a number of villages inside your cluster. Fact of the matter is, it took you that long to either gain up the courage or to notice that there was undefended O vils in your cluster.

That either says you were inactive for six months, or you were afraid to send a train at a tribeless player who was preoccupied with a solo war against a top five tribe. Your call.

Well if I recall, after sike died jager & crew sent all their troops at all different people who they blamed & then disappeared for about 1-2months or something, don't know greatly & then they returned & they have been quality again as usual

DeletedUser

And here I thought we were at war with each other... :icon_neutral:

If you can call it a war, I really do have to question your definition. So far it's been no more then a few select skirmishes, one with Jager and the OA account, and another involving a TDE op on the Necris24 account that was leaked long before it had started, to which zero villages were lost.

A war is a tribe-wide operation, so far we've had Jager launch and take some OA vils, and no more than seven TDE players send attacks at Necris24. Likewise, we've had only one operation zoned out to roughly ten members of NOB!! involving annoying Jager because a few of us on Skype were bored and had nukes but no packets (Particularly none in a position that would be under a 24 hour trip).

There's been no real operations on either side, and as far as I can tell, both sides have been more interested in other frontlines and tribes.

DeletedUser

And here I thought we were at war with each other... :icon_neutral:

Well if you look at this map anach posted earlier it shows homcgra account, who is in nob!! & it shows Devils & TDE as enemies, so well done anach I am sure you can wriggle your way out of this one

Haha, Colpo kept laughing, it took Jager 9 months to take that village from inside the middle of Cerb's cluster. :icon_razz: Said it was an O vil too. :icon_wink:

59334533.png

I wouldn't be too worried about it though, we've now got another nine months before he tries for the other one still up there.

DeletedUser

Now, let me first say I do not make some great boast about these stats. While I wouldn't say I conquered these villas easily (considering 60+ nukes were lost) they weren't priority for the owners of the villas. But, conquers are conquers.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Nilla646
Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!
Players:
Timeframe: Last 3 months
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 86,526
Side 2: 0
Difference: 86,526
chart

I do agree with you that it isn't the worlds greatest war, but to call it simple expansion is a little bit of an understatement. Goodwins has been getting hammered by TDE. While there hasn't been a great number of villas lost, his troops count is surely decimated.

mordecairule

lol, its "cer-berus"!

Your Shoelace Is Lose

Don't say I did not CARE about defense, that is simply not true :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well if you look at this map anach posted earlier it shows homcgra account, who is in nob!! & it shows Devils & TDE as enemies, so well done anach I am sure you can wriggle your way out of this one

You'll also notice that GLEE is marked as a NAP. Doesn't make it so. (Actually, that one's due to Hommy's custom highlighting)

[8:23:57 AM] Mark Arrow "Quiver": Are we allied with Glee.
[8:24:20 AM] Colpo: no

Marked as enemy means nothing, we also have RAID marked as allies and TA as NAP, just means we're highlighting them on the map.

48129747.png

Next question?

DeletedUser

You'll also notice that GLEE is marked as a NAP. Doesn't make it so. (Actually, that one's due to Hommy's custom highlighting)

[8:23:57 AM] Mark Arrow "Quiver": Are we allied with Glee.
[8:24:20 AM] Colpo: no

Marked as enemy means nothing, we also have RAID marked as allies and TA as NAP, just means we're highlighting them on the map.

48129747.png

Next question?

You have both been attacking each other & trying to noble each other, not because of cross nobling, but because it is a war.

DeletedUser

You have both been attacking each other & trying to noble each other, not because of cross nobling, but because it is a war.

It really comes down to what you consider a war? Skirmishes between a few players, I don't consider it a war, simply regular expansion; wars tend to involve full tribal participation on either one or both sides. However, neither side is even trying to get their full tribes involved, so how can you consider it a war?

Rx4U is in a war, the rest of the world not so much.

DeletedUser

It really comes down to what you consider a war? Skirmishes between a few players, I don't consider it a war, simply regular expansion; wars tend to involve full tribal participation on either one or both sides. However, neither side is even trying to get their full tribes involved, so how can you consider it a war?

Rx4U is in a war, the rest of the world not so much.

For some reason NOB try to scale down anything when they fail.

If they start to not conquer as many villages, it is always because of 'boredom' & 'lack of full tribe participation', just wake up & start telling the truth.

They have their frontlines stacked, you are trying to get your frontlines stacked, & so far your losing, in this WAR.

You have had at least half your tribe launching at them, at least.

& I am fairly sure they have launched most of their bigger players at your players.

So just wake up man

DeletedUser

59334533.png

Your logic fails me because Jager has not been trying to take that video for 9 months. I realize over exaggeration is sometimes fun for people, but you guys have barely been fighting a month and im going to assume Colpo lost a lot of the men on that village knowing he likes to stack.