Is NN collasping?

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser89005

i love this bit...
1 The tribe is conquered and those players left flee from it/tribe is disbandened
2 Tribe is hit by inactivity and the active players can nolonger sit 10+ accounts every day.
kinda sounds like slayer???

DeletedUser

NN did not make anyone press delete or stop logging in, those choices were made by the players themselves... End of, I'm not posting anything about it anymore so you can post whatever you like regarding the subject I won't be replying.
NN made that decision.

We made the choice but NN's creation was the reason. Defend it as much as you will (the tribe), but it won't change the fact of what it caused. :|

Sober: You called me WTF :D tis WFA xD

DeletedUser

Randomly showing up on the forums... I honestly give credit to those who even though they have since deleted lasted through everything that has happened on this world. I think most will agree that there has been a lot of tribe drama on this world of leadership changing and coming back etc resulting in a lot of merges and semi merges. When you consider that the tribes have changed so much from where they originally were which in the case of WFA was Bunny and I dont remember what Dallock was in before NME and I continue to list other people and how they have been in the world for a long time. But the fact remains while I may not know a lot about what has gone on recently I give credit to them for sticking through up until now. I give credit as well to those who are sticking through it even longer, but there comes a point in time where pretty much everyone you first played and those you enjoy playing with have left and instead of dealing with more adjustments, you have to say goodbye. I mean hell I quit 29 over a year ago because there was too much tribe drama for my liking... and I didn't have the time but thats a moot point :p.

Now as to the original topic I would say even if NN is slowly collapsing, they aren't going to just roll over and die. So as the saying goes. Don't count your chickens before they have all hatched.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say there has been some wierd posts and excuses:

Shards - You quit days ago it seems strange you took a few Grind villages from Barloo before making that statement.

Chris - Admit it you were forced to quit by Grind and no other means like shards you took a few Barloo villages prior.

Kristoff - The only NN player to support Chris and sticking up for NN, i think has found you new respect m8.

Lita - Damn im glad your gone, you were without a doubt the most skilled player to hit me, thinking outside the box i like your playing style.

Slayer - Your still a refugee, only kidding glad you returned home, lets call it an experiment that went wrong.

WFA - My Aussie Soulmate <3

Oh and congratz to Yoni for his first Graylin village was it worth the wait? Let me guess he hasn't logged in for over a week to save face.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say there has been some wierd posts and excuses:

Shards - You quit days ago it seems strange you took a few Grind villages from Barloo before making that statement.

Chris - Admit it you were forced to quit by Grind and no other means like shards you took a few Barloo villages prior.

Kristoff - The only NN player to support Chris and sticking up for NN, i think has found you new respect m8.

Lita - Damn im glad your gone, you were without a doubt the most skilled player to hit me, thinking outside the box i like your playing style.

Slayer - Your still a refugee, only kidding glad you returned home, lets call it an experiment that went wrong.

Oh and congratz to Yoni for his first Graylin village was it worth the wait? Let me guess he hasn't logged in for over a week to save face.
No mention of me D: I'm heartbroken :[

DeletedUser

Aww shucks king :icon_redface:

Bad time to mention I'm back? :lol:

DeletedUser79621

Unless it's inactive or a barb you'll hug it =P [spoil]I r kidding =][/spoil]

Lita, nice to hear you're back and you Jess... I don't mind where the accounts are, just glad to see some people return ^_^

DeletedUser

No. That's incorrect. Only 2 people on these forums know my real reason for quitting, and those two are the only ones that need to know (The op from you guys was simply at a time I needed it least). Had I had the time, I could've defended pretty well against it, reckon I would've only lost 15-20 villages max. :]

DeletedUser79621

:icon_cry: I thought our Kris/Chris connection would have given you the love to tell me...

That is of course unless you told me and I forgot, in which case I am sorry.

DeletedUser

Actions are louder then words, although I do believe you had some issue that crippled your ability to defend because i saw some reports and heard stories and know you would have tried and defended better then how it went down. I hate excuses however, excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
(except mine its clean enough to eat off of)

None the less don't take credit away from Grind, w.e. the situation was they capitalized and got the job done, something which has become a rare event on this world. What other tribes have been able to pull of a successful Op like that recently?

DeletedUser79621

All of them against those dangerous barb villages ^_^

Barely any troop losses and hundreds, if not thousands of villages gained.

On a serious note, before that it was probably Shadow against KingMyster... And that was only a few players mainly involved. However King took the opportunity of hundreds of free nobles to take backline villages and build back up >.<

DeletedUser

Yes Kris is right we are just good in nobling barbs and inactives.. :)

you can quit now so that we can noble the barbs just kidding..

Status
Not open for further replies.