Is NN collasping?

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

your two 2 K's away its not logical to take villages there.. unless i want it to be added on your stats.. i dont take villages w/c i cant keep..

DeletedUser

Actions are louder then words, although I do believe you had some issue that crippled your ability to defend because i saw some reports and heard stories and know you would have tried and defended better then how it went down. I hate excuses however, excuses are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
(except mine its clean enough to eat off of)

None the less don't take credit away from Grind, w.e. the situation was they capitalized and got the job done, something which has become a rare event on this world. What other tribes have been able to pull of a successful Op like that recently?

I wasn't taking credit away, as I said, Grind! did a great job. Only flaw was a slight lack of co-ordination when it comes to timing. But generally it was pretty damn good. Been a looong time since I've seen incomings from so many players. :D

But yeah, unfortunately RL got in the way at the wrong time. The first 24-36 hours was great fun, most fun (on TW :p) I've had in ages tbh. So thanks for that. :)

May decide to pick up an account later on, when I have the time. So keep on practicing ops like that guys, I wanna redeem myself at some stage. So no slacking pl0x! :icon_wink:

Also, congrats yoni on the graylin vill. ;o It's about time you two actually lost troops against each other, after the months of flaming. :p

@ Kris - I don't think I have told you actually. :O PM me on skype/FB, will tell j00. :3

DeletedUser

my little op against you to clear you out of our k44 area was pretty good mr. christoff...

DeletedUser

my little op against you to clear you out of our k44 area was pretty good mr. christoff...

It was indeed. :) Would've been more fun if I had more D nearby though. :D
You guys already know what I think about your playing ability though, so.. ^^ <3

DeletedUser

Nah, I'm still on 47, but I did go pretty much completely inactive for a few days. Farmed for the first time today, in about a week. :/

Anyway, this isn't a question Chris thread. D: So back on topic before we all get warned. ;o :x

DeletedUser

I got owned there by cheggs:) and I remembers u there

on topic
nn+nn leaders= fail

DeletedUser

I got owned there by cheggs:) and I remembers u there

on topic
nn+nn leaders= fail

No, they weren't. Not at all.

NN leadership (and shadow's) were easily some of the best leadership I've had in my TW career (if you can even call it a 'career' xD). There's only a few tribes' leadership I can put on par with Kat and the others. :]

DSL/Shadow/NN are tribes I'll never forget tbh. <333

DeletedUser

I could have worded it diff but the meaning on nn+nn leaders = fail was as far as nn leadership was a fail and it was

as far as them leading shadow/dsl they were as u say some of the best:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

The leaders themselves were and are fantastic players/people/leaders... It was more a whole tribewide effort from NN that made it fail.

DeletedUser

The leaders themselves were and are fantastic players/people/leaders... It was more a whole tribewide effort from NN that made it fail.

Well, that also depends on people's opinions. Your biased. No offense. <3

Disclaimer: Drunk

DeletedUser17769

In my opinion when a tribe as large as NN was, its never just the dukes fault. Leaders are often the scapegoat when it comes to problems, Im not saying its never their fault either, as leaders do play an important role in a clans infrastructure.

DeletedUser79621

Well, that also depends on people's opinions. Your biased. No offense. <3

Disclaimer: Drunk

So you're saying that Kat, Kim, Slayer and Shy aren't what I said? Ok maybe Slayer isn't a fantastic person :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you guys are still the same as always :O WFA you are still on the fourm

Status
Not open for further replies.