Cerebrus v NOB!!

DeletedUser

Haha, Colpo kept laughing, it took Jager 9 months to take that village from inside the middle of Cerb's cluster. :icon_razz: Said it was an O vil too. :icon_wink:

59334533.png

I wouldn't be too worried about it though, we've now got another nine months before he tries for the other one still up there.

Mmm ok well I know colpo in real life and lol cerb has not tried to take that village for 9 months trust me ;) colpo has not even been playing homcgra account for that long... Hommy recieved his first incomings from cerb the other week and cerb even split the second on his train send at colpo which was obv sniped... So before you pretend he defended him self with one village for 9 months against cerb lol, get ya stories streight :p

I can't be bothered to argue NOB!!s case here properly, because fact of the matter is we are unperforming on an epic scale.
All I want to say is; KD having seen the trains, and attacks in general, you've been sending I would not be bragging on the world forums.

Sorry Im on iPod and dunno how to mulit quote... But lol please, your making fun of KD's trains.. Respect there pretty bad I'll aggree with u there the real question is how are those shitty trains getting threw nob!! 0.o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmm ok well I know colpo in real life and lol cerb has not tried to take that village for 9 months trust me ;) colpo has not even been playing homcgra account for that long... Hommy recieved his first incomings from cerb the other week and cerb even split the second on his train send at colpo which was obv sniped... So before you pretend he defended him self with one village for 9 months against cerb lol, get ya stories streight :p

That was the point. :icon_razz: Took Jager that long to either grow a pair again, or notice. If you had read it, you'd have seen that, I was trolling him for being a lightweight or inactive, and I even gave him the choice of which to pick. :)

Sorry Im on iPod and dunno how to mulit quote... But lol please, your making fun of KD's trains.. Respect there pretty bad I'll aggree with u there the real question is how are those shitty trains getting threw nob!! 0.o

Peewee bailed, pulled a you and read his mails but never asked for support or help, or even told anyone what was going on. :icon_wink:

Aug 15, 2010 11:32:00:407 - Ram
Aug 15, 2010 12:36:44:292 - Noble Train
Aug 15, 2010 12:36:51:612
Aug 15, 2010 12:37:03:189
Aug 15, 2010 12:37:09:438

Better luck next time KD, little more of that legendary Swede laziness and you might actually break a minute on that noble train.

Eeps, just noticed I managed a triple post. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Aug 15, 2010 11:32:00:407 - Ram
Aug 15, 2010 12:36:44:292 - Noble Train
Aug 15, 2010 12:36:51:612
Aug 15, 2010 12:37:03:189
Aug 15, 2010 12:37:09:438

Better luck next time KD, little more of that legendary Swede laziness and you might actually break a minute on that noble train.

Eeps, just noticed I managed a triple post. :icon_razz:

I really don't see why NOB is flaming a guy when they failed horribly on during a big mission of theirs lol.

DeletedUser

NOB's never had anything remotely resembling an op on KD? :icon_confused:

So you guys took my tactic of random nuking and failed miserably at it? Then again NOB!! is not the same old NOB!! that used to actually run ops. It is more of a wannabe gang or renegades?

DeletedUser

So you guys took my tactic of random nuking and failed miserably at it? Then again NOB!! is not the same old NOB!! that used to actually run ops. It is more of a wannabe gang or renegades?

Can't say we've sent nukes at him either, at least not that any the Skype chats have been aware of, and I can't seem to find any trace of these supposed, what did you call them, ops? in the forums. Are you sure we're talking about the same game, dear sir, or have you gone insane again and thought 39 and 51 were the same worlds?

DeletedUser

Can't say we've sent nukes at him either, at least not that any the Skype chats have been aware of, and I can't seem to find any trace of these supposed, what did you call them, ops? in the forums. Are you sure we're talking about the same game, dear sir, or have you gone insane again and thought 39 and 51 were the same worlds?

So you are saying you sent 0 Nukes at Jager? Oh come on David don't treat me like I am a little kid you know me as otherwise lol. Why does everyone think I play 51? Come on guys its 43 not 51....

DeletedUser

So you are saying you sent 0 Nukes at Jager? Oh come on David don't treat me like I am a little kid you know me as otherwise lol. Why does everyone think I play 51? Come on guys its 43 not 51....

Everyone thinks you play 51 because you co-play(ed) an account there with Colpo and Rizzla09?

DeletedUser

Wrong player mate - anachrophobia hasnt been my account, in game or in forums, for a very long time...

DeletedUser

Wrong player mate - anachrophobia hasnt been my account, in game or in forums, for a very long time...

No Nukes?

anabolic11 on 01.08. at 12:05
Ok people,

Cer-berus has been on the receiving end of a lot of nukes over the last week or so, and his ODD has almost doubled, so he has taken a lot of casualties.

We believe cer-berus is getting support from just two other players in his tribe, scripts for those are posted in the cer-berus thread on the forum.

Now it's time to step up the pressure.

This is not the time for caution - it's the time for bold and aggressive action. Take chances - cer-berus still has a lot to distract him, and is now lower on troops than he's been at any time in the last 6 months.

For those not up on the front-lines, keep the fakes going, and re-cycle another set of nukes to follow up on Round One. Cer-berus is the decisive target in the war with TDEf - once he falls the rest of the tribe will fail.

Try not to treat me like I am so stupid next time! Oh and just for the hell of it....

anabolic11 on 23.07. at 00:58
See post in 'All Zones' for details.

Preparation activity required now.

This is going to be the first NOB!! collective action. We want it to be remembered for the right reasons, not the wrong ones!

Any questions by IGM through me or ask in forum if answer likely to be of interest to all.

DeletedUser

Another couple of nice anabolic war quotes:

Despite ARE's mail yesterday, and discussions on Skype, I'm not seeing much sign of front line players using this opportunity to start taking out cer-berus villages. Since this Op started we've had only three caps from cer-berus. It may be that there have been many more attempts, but if so, no one is talking...

Seems a bit contradicting to say that ARE was mailing people/talking on skype telling people to noble me, yet you all say it was a Nuke op?

If we don't live up to our name, then this will be a damp squib, and the players who contribute to the op will go to a lot of trouble for nothing. As I've just spent hours marking up villas and scripts for everyone I'll be gutted if I don't see 100% participation.

All that work for little ol' me? You shouldn't have.. really.. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Way to dodge completely. :icon_wink:

By the way, Maintos > you.

I recognize the name Maintos, but really not sure where he was from (possibly world 7?). I never missed the point you guys denied an op on Jager (no idea why) when based on the CM's you were clearly trying to set up an op (a failure at best).

DeletedUser

I recognize the name Maintos, but really not sure where he was from (possibly world 7?). I never missed the point you guys denied an op on Jager (no idea why) when based on the CM's you were clearly trying to set up an op (a failure at best).

Actually, my point was you completely ignored the point, and posted something unrelated to the current topic; as you've done here again. I'd urge you to actually read things before replying them, it would ensure that your replies are actually coherent. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Actually, my point was you completely ignored the point, and posted something unrelated to the current topic; as you've done here again. I'd urge you to actually read things before replying them, it would ensure that your replies are actually coherent. :icon_wink:

Well you start off the thread by saying there is only a minor skirmish (which based on the mail it is more then a minor skirmish). Then you know the rest so I am curios how my postings which are about Cerb vs Nob are not relevant?

DeletedUser

You're trying to say that in-game messages proving nob!!'s attempt and then failure of an op against cer-berus is irrelevant to a thread entitled "cer-berus v nob!!"?

12730893531.jpg

DeletedUser

Remember the last time you needed that advice? :icon_razz:

You're trying to say that in-game messages proving nob!!'s attempt and then failure of an op against cer-berus is irrelevant to a thread entitled "cer-berus v nob!!"?
I believe he meant that Colton quoted something which was unrelated to the rest of his post, not that the post itself was off-topic. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I believe he meant that Colton quoted something which was unrelated to the rest of his post, not that the post itself was off-topic. :icon_wink:

Holy Jehovah's Witness, I'm agreeing with a Swede-lover for the first time ever. :icon_eek: